- Lead DeveloperWhirlii Inc2012 - PRESENT
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C
- Created a synchronization framework for persisting local and remote data, enabling the user to see things both online and offline (CoreData <-> Cloud).
- Built several common social features including liking, commenting, attaching media, etc.
- Handled UI programming using storyboards and custom XIB files (+30 screens).
- Built code for 3D render and shading (OpenGL, GLSL).
- Integrated with several SDKs for cloud, social, and analytics support.
- Built a rather complex infrastructure to allow anonymous users to make use of the app almost as extensively as registered users.
- Built all code for storing remote data using a parse cloud solution.
- Wrote some back-end code on PHP to support the app.
- Ported the iOS app to Android.
- Course Coordinator, InstructorTarget Trust2011 - PRESENT
- Coordinated an iOS/Objective-C course.
- Coordinated a Unity3D course.
- Coordinated a Game Design course.
- Taught classes on Android development.
- CTO, FounderAleph Games2009 - 2011
- Built a system for an iOS auto-updating its contents through FTP.
- Created a security and authentication mechanism for an enterprise only app.
- Built a smart and efficient image loading procedure to support very large resolutions (>6K).
- Created an efficient way for showing up to several thousand images at the same time.
- Web Developer, C++ DeveloperDFL Consultoria LTDA2003 - 2011
- Built several web applications supporting the standard create/read/update/delete operations.
- Created a tool to automatically generate web forms directly from database structure.
- Built a low level C/C++ application working with physical access control hardware.
- Created a persistence framework for PHP.
- Created a user interface framework for PHP.