- Designed and developed scalable and reliable web apps.
Senior Software Engineer2012 - 2013Daxx
- Supported live projects including UI/UX, new feature implementation, and performance optimization.
- Built websites and RESTful services for mobile apps from scratch using Symfony 2.
- Worked on international and distributed teams.
- Optimized application performance with slow database query optimizations, indexes, and page load optimizations.
Senior Software Engineer2009 - 2012Nixsolutions
- Wrote applications from scratch with Zend Framework.
- Created RESTful services for Flash and mobile apps using Zend Framework.
- Wrote and supported Facebook applications.
- Supported legacy applications including re-deployment, redesign, database optimizations, page loading optimizations, and writing unit tests.
- Optimized application performance with slow database query optimization, indexes, and code architecture optimization.
- Worked as a single developer and as a team member with up to six PHP developers.
- Worked as a team member with Flash and mobile developers.
- ZFCore (Development)https://code.google.com/p/zfcore/
CMF built on Zend Framework and jQuery.
Worked on implementation and improvements for modules. Also worked on project architecture and performance optimization. Responsible for unit tests, refactoring, etc.
Technologies: jQuery, Zend Framework, Twitter Bootstrap
- Wysiwyg plugin for jQuery UI (Development)http://maksslesarenko.github.io/wysiwyg/
Lightweight wysiwyg editor based on jQuery UI widget factory with jQueryUI theme support.
- Video Chat (Development)
Application where users can create chatrooms for video conversations.
Worked on implementation of new features and bug fixes, performance optimization, re-deployment, and unit tests.
Technologies: IIS, AMFPHP, PHP5, Mysql, jQuery, Smarty, Billing, PHPUnit, FMS
- Slidz (Development)
Service and Facebook App for creating slideshows from user images via Facebook and iPhone.
Responsible for designing and developing the source code.
Technologies: REST service, Facebook Application, ZendAMF, Zend Framework, jQuery, PHPUnit, Amazon EC2/S3
- Flirt App (Development)
Service and Facebook App for flirting via Facebook and iPhone.
Responsible for supporting, refactoring, writing tests.
Technologies: REST service, Facebook Application, Zend Framework, jQuery, PHPUnit, Amazon EC2/S3
- SuperFans (Development)
Service for Sport News and Scores for iPhone.
Worked on performance optimization, data service clients and parsers, unit tests, and refactoring.
Technologies: REST service, Facebook Application, CMS, PHPUnit, jQuery, Amazon EC2/S3/Cloudfront
- Litfy (Development)
Application for reading and sharing books.
Designed and developed source code.
Technologies: Zend Framework, jQuery, PHPUnit, ePub
- Kamernet (Development)
Application for renters and tenants in Holland.
Worked on new features implementation, application redesign, performance optimizations, and integration with external services.
Technologies: jQuery, Twig
- Fitness application (Development)
REST API and CMS for iPhone and android apps.
Built REST service and CMS(B2B) from scratch with push notification support.
Technologies: REST, Symfony2, PropelORM, jQuery, Twig, TwitterBootstrap
- Staff Finance (Development)
Application for managing payments and invoices.
Built from scratch with Twitter Bootstrap.
Technologies: PHP5.3, jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap
FrameworksSymfony 4, PhalconPHP, Bootstrap, Zend Framework, Django
ParadigmsAgile Software Development, Functional Programming, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Test-driven Development (TDD), REST
PlatformsAmazon Web Services (AWS)
StoragePostgreSQL, MySQL, Memcached, NoSQL
OtherZCE, Architecture, CCNA
Libraries/APIsNode.js, React, jQuery UI, Facebook API, jQuery
- Masters degree in Network Engineering2005 - 2010Kharkiv State University of Radioelectronics - Kharkiv