Verified Expert in Engineering
Manish is a seasoned full-stack principal software engineer with 21+ years of experience building scalable, resilient, fault-tolerant enterprise, front-end, and mobile applications. Manish can manage all phases of software development, from architecting enterprise solutions focused on optimization, innovation, and agility to development, testing, and deployment.
Xcode, Android Studio, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
The most amazing...
...thing I've built is the social platform for a family with additional features, such as a family tree, legacies, and a relationship-based navigation or search.
Lead Software Engineer
XPress Tickets (Toptal Project)
- Created and managed a scalable Express.js-based back-end app. Added Google Calendar integration, Stripe payment integration, Redis-based caching, and Twilio chat.
- Implemented a ticket purchase system and affiliate tracking.
- Fine-tuned an Angular front-end app for performance by refactoring the code and implementing design patterns.
- Resolved front-end state management issues. Implemented an asynchronous component communication system.
- Managed the deployment of IBM Hyperledger and developed and implemented business logic.
Senior Full-stack Engineer
- Developed a report generation module by summarizing data and defining update policies.
- Implemented a Celery-based workflow for reporting tasks.
- Created a Channel based WebSocket implementation for real-time updates of the admin dashboard.
- Implemented an observer pattern-based notification mechanism for notifying subscribers.
Senior Full-stack Engineer and Consultant
- Refactored the system and helped the team to move towards a loosely coupled layered architecture and a local event-driven approach.
- Created an event notification system to notify the admin about system activities and the maintenance log for analytics purposes.
- Implemented an affiliate system. This includes creating an architecture, designing back-end APIs, and creating a React UI.
- Developed an architecture for secondary vendors and services. Extended the system by allowing secondary services to be used.
- Helped the team in conceptualizing the buy now, pay later mechanism.
Senior Cross-platform Developer
Bret O Rourke
- Developed app modules and services to enable consumers to easily view recent favorite photos, perform powerful photo searches, and display pictures in a slideshow.
- Conducted research, investigations, prototyping, and UX design, to create a roadmap for a photo viewer application and ensured market readiness.
- Enabled powerful searches of metadata attached to photos, focusing on EXIF and IPTC formats.
Share a Refund LLC
- Developed Laravel-based reporting modules with Amazon Simple Queue Service-based processing.
- Created a Vue, Vuetify-based UI and integrated it with back-end services using design patterns and UI principles.
- Built modules for importing, exporting, queuing, and managing orders, products, documents, and related entities.
- Managed an AWS queuing infrastructure, alerts, and database. Involved in Laravel-driven API development for product management and generating, importing, and exporting reports.
- Wrote unit tests and executed integration testing. Created complex wizard systems using Vue and Vuetify for managing orders, customers, and products.
Tech Consultant and Lead
- Provided architectural and design direction, which included implementing design patterns, refactoring, upholding coding standards, and developing loosely coupled systems.
- Controlled technical debt, which included maintaining the balance between quality for time and ensuring that redundant mistakes were avoided and that team members were communicating often to avoid redundant work.
- Managed code reviews which included enforcing commenting standards and promoting collaboration and engagement, thus ensuring the quality of deliveries.
- Helped the team in splitting the React front-end app into a micro front end using Module Federation. Module Federation is a proven way to share code between front-end applications.
Senior Full-stack Engineer
Sanus X GmbH
- Implemented a Laravel Nova-driven dashboard for the application.
- Implemented a parsing tool for HL7 documents, extracting and analyzing data.
- Generated reports using generated HL7 objects and input parameter values.
Back-end Software Engineer
- Built and maintained modules internal to the organization for status tracking, migrations, managing communication among modules, and developing a search module.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Jira as a reporting tool. Assessed the efficiency and speed of current modules and provided consultancy to build and implement more efficient systems.
- Managed hosting environments in Docker, troubleshooting and debugging, optimizing the user experience, and creating tools that improve site interaction. Managed the software workflow.
Senior Full-stack Engineer
- Participated in the end-to-end delivery of the project, from conceptualization to deployment on AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- Acted as a consultant and team lead throughout design, implementation, development, and deployment.
- Developed JSON REST APIs using a Django REST Framework (DRF), which were designed to be consumed by the front-end application.
- Created NextJS-based front-end UI components with incremental static regeneration (ISR) in mind.
Full-stack Mobile and API Engineer
- Developed an app that allows a location-based temporary job search for job seekers and connects them with job providers.
- Built back-end APIs for managing authentication and profiles and for managing job information.
- Made an admin dashboard that allowed paid job seekers to view stats and activities and manage communication with job seekers and job providers.
- Integrated a payment API for managing a recurring payment subscription for paid users.
Ztrela Knowledge Solutions
- Broke down large-scale projects into manageable chunks.
- Communicated what was required to designers and developers and oversaw their progress.
- Produced documents that monitor progress and ensure the quality of the project.
- Planned and designed the structure of a technology solution.
- Communicated system requirements to software development teams.
- Conducted code reviews and provided guidance to team members.
- Ensured the implementation of agreed-upon architecture and infrastructure.
- Monitored systems to ensure they met both user needs and business goals.
TheVintageBar (Via Toptal)
- Created BFF API v2 for eCommerce portal to manage products, customers, carts, and orders with features like event-based communication and asynchronous communication.
- Developed Docker-based deployment for multiple microservices.
- Implemented Kafka-based event bust-based microservices communication.
- Integrated JWT, RBAC, and Gates-based authentication and authorization.
React Native and Android Developer
Phoenix Compliance (Via Toptal)
- Collaborated on UI and XML-based layout development using Invision Mockups provided.
- Integrated UI with back-end services provided for authentication, managing docs, and performing required operations on PDF.
- Implemented Web Socket to listen to real-time requests to analyze the app's current status and update the server accordingly.
- Developed back-end APIs for a wellness application, providing social features like feed management/likes/comments/recording, video, and more.
- Deployed a back-end app using the AWS infrastructure for videos and other resources.
- Worked on developing a front-end iOS app for end users allowing them to watch videos and perform social actions such as likes/comments/sharing, and more.
- Developed data-driven Android apps with REST-based back-end integration.
- Built complete end-to-end web-based solutions for real estate, eCommerce, education, and social verticals.
- Created marketplace apps for buying and selling domains and portals.
- Wrote a complete solution with admin panel support for swapping and selling second-hand goods, books, and other such stuff.
- Developed a dynamic questionnaire platform with dashboard support to be used as a survey tool for retail companies.
- Built a responsive news portal with an admin section with features like social media integration, section management, and advanced full-text search.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Developed a responsive chat module capable of handling multiple MIMEs.
- Uploaded and edited multiple images and cached them.
- Built an API for gallery management and integrated it with the front.
- Worked on the API development for notifications and real-time notifications.
- Managed profiles and implemented infinite scrolling-based post views.
- Developed a responsive admin panel and implemented an item listing for a merchant.
- Created a front-end item of a search with advanced filters. Implemented SMS and email management, including dynamic template creation.
- Implemented a shopping cart with discount and coupon management.
- Developed APIs to be consumed by mobile apps for various operations.
- Managed the media and handled its upload, periodic cleaning of unused media, etc.
- Implemented Android searching and filtering with features like pagination and infinite scroll.
- Developed dashboards to be used within the app for daily, weekly, and monthly analysis.
- Worked on PostgreSQL development along with authentication, authorization, and RBAC.
Full-stack Android Developer
Client (Legal Consultant)
- Developed APIs for an Android client to connect back-end CMS to the Android app.
- Built a CMS/back-end panel for managing different entities. Implemented a dashboard with a chart and polling-based notifications.
- Developed a XHR-based search module and implemented the real-time coordinate tracking.
- Integrated the GunBroker API with ListAGun, a web app that provides a single-page form to publish all the details, thereby improving the user experience. Managed payments through Stripe/PayPal and AppFlow with all endpoints integration.
- Developed dashboards; implemented Cron scheduling; managed communication with third-party APIs; implemented real-time UI updates using jQuery live events.
- Worked as a full-stack developer and converted UI prototypes into an HTML UI and integrated it with back-end APIs so as to fetch live data and display it.
Understanding NestJS Architecturehttps://medium.com/@mansha99/understanding-nestjs-architecture-f257d054211d
Data Fetching Strategies for Server-side Components in Next.jshttps://medium.com/@mansha99/nextjs-data-fetching-strategies-for-server-side-components-3c66b021e8fa
Microservices in Python: Django, RabbitMQ, and Pikahttps://medium.com/@mansha99/microservices-in-python-django-rabbitmq-and-pika-fe1adb0c6a1a
GraphQL Search Using Django and Graphenehttps://github.com/mansha99/django-graphql-graphene
The project's core was built using Python and Django. It served as the project's backbone, providing a robust foundation for the application's structure.
The project's standout feature was the implementation of GraphQL in conjunction with Graphene-Django to allow the creation of highly efficient, flexible, and scalable search functionality.
The project's repository is publicly available on GitHub through the link above, and an article detailing this project is available at https://medium.com/@mansha99/graphql-search-using-django-and-graphene-c5c6cfc2b0d1.
Django and Django REST Framework Signals: Custom Signals, Model Signalshttps://github.com/mansha99/django-custom-and-model-signals
The project was built using Python and Django. Django's built-in signals, a type of messaging system, were a key focus of this project, and the Django REST Framework was also utilized. I created custom signals within this framework, a feature allowing developers to add or alter functionality without modifying the framework itself.
Using signals to enforce business rules was a significant part of the project. It involved setting up certain conditions or "rules" that the application must follow, which were then implemented using signals. This approach ensures consistency and reliability within the application.
The project's repository is publicly available on GitHub through the link above, and an article detailing this project is available at https://medium.com/@mansha99/django-drf-signals-custom-signals-model-signals-enforcing-business-rules-729fc2e22c7c.
Django REST Framework: Virtual Environment and Environment Variableshttps://github.com/mansha99/drf-virtual-env-app-config
The project was built using Python and Django, and the Django REST Framework was also utilized, providing the foundation for the project.
A significant part of the project was creating and managing a virtual environment. This isolated environment allows packages to be installed for a specific project without interfering with other projects or the system's Python interpreter. It's a crucial aspect of Python development, ensuring each project has dependencies that do not disrupt others.
Another key aspect was the management of environment variables. These dynamic-named values can affect how running processes behave on a computer. They were used in this project to store and protect secret keys, a critical security measure for any web application.
The project's repository is publicly available on GitHub through the link above, and an article detailing this project is available at https://medium.com/@mansha99/drf-virtual-environment-and-application-configuration-3c0cd3819e16.
Django REST Framework: Enhancing ModelViewSet with CRUD, Sorting, Search, and Paginationhttps://github.com/mansha99/drf-modelviewset-pagination-search
The project was built using Python and Django, with the Django REST Framework as the foundation. A significant part of the project was the implementation of CRUD operations with validation, a fundamental aspect of any HTTP REST API, ensuring that data can be appropriately managed and manipulated. The project also involved the implementation of custom search functionality and pagination within the Django REST Framework. These features enhance the user experience, making finding specific data and navigating large amounts of information easier. Finally, sorting was implemented, allowing data to be ordered in a way that makes sense for the user. This is particularly useful in large datasets, where finding specific information can be challenging.
The project's repository is publicly available on GitHub through the link above, and an article detailing this project is available at https://medium.com/@mansha99/drf-modelviewset-crud-with-sorting-search-and-pagination-823ca756a314.
Django REST Framework: Implementing JWT and Custom User Roleshttps://github.com/mansha99/django-drf-jwt
The project was built using Python and Django, with the Django REST Framework as the foundation. A significant part of the project was creating a custom user model for mobile-based authentication. This model was designed to cater to the specific needs of mobile users, providing a tailored authentication experience. The project also involved the implementation of JWT for secure authentication to transmit information between parties as a JSON object securely. Finally, I ensured the protection of web paths using JWT authentication—a critical security measure to ensure that only authenticated users can access certain parts of the web application.
The project's repository is publicly available on GitHub through the link above, and an article detailing this project is available at https://medium.com/@mansha99/django-rest-framework-jwt-custom-user-role-4acb39697638.
Hello Laravel Livewirehttps://medium.com/@mansha99/hello-laravel-livewire-be2c9691ae
Livewire components are SEO friendly and easy to learn, allowing us to use the same tech stack (Laravel) for both back end and front end, and manage XHR calls by themselves.
Apache Kafka-based Laravel Microservices Communicationhttps://github.com/mansha99/kafka-laravel
React Microfrontend Implementationhttps://github.com/mansha99/micro-front-end-federation
I helped the team in splitting a front-end app into a microfrontend using Module Federation. I was also responsible for creating a skeleton app and other dependent apps. This repository helped users start with a microfrontend implementation
JWT-based Authentication App
The videos address astrological needs, including astrology for relationships, careers, marriage, prosperity, astrological solutions (Upai), and various celebrity-favored astrological beliefs. Subscribers can also watch their daily, weekly, and monthly predictions and topical content related to festivals, themes, etc. (including Puja and individual episodes on trending topics like cricket and Bollywood). Subscribers can now also learn astrology from the various videos that explain different astrological categories.
Next Gen Messenger
JDA Seva App
This app makes all of the JDA services accessible from a phone. Users can quickly pay their fees online, track their application status with a single click, download their certificate, send a message to the corresponding authority, and more.
Smart Color Picker
Firebase Product Catalog Manager
Technologies: Firebase Admin, Firebase for Web, Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), Firebase Realtime Database
This system provides a simple intuitive single-page form for gun listings. Other features include easy account management, automated responses to customers, and automatic calculations.
eCommerce Portal for Real Estate Raw Material
Food Supply Tracker
It captures real-time images, locations, and sends notifications to the admin. I also built a dashboard-based admin panel.
Vue Client for a Laravel-based API
Sample Code and Contributionshttps://mansha99.github.io/
Android-based Real-time Attendance App
Social Networking for the Family
Talbana Android App
Web App for Slow Fashionhttps://meyd-it.firebaseapp.com/index.html
Technologies: Firebase, Express.js, Vue, and Vuex.
Xpress Tickets Platform
Xpress Tickets is a primary ticketing platform that uses blockchain to deliver tickets directly from the artist to the fan, eliminating the intermediaries, allowing the artist to participate in both primary and secondary sales, and reducing the end price to the fan. Replace the intermediaries with Xpress Tickets.
Technologies: Hyperledger, Vue, and Laravel.
Customization of a React Native Template for eCommerce with Firebase as a Back Endhttps://edoeadmin.firebaseapp.com/
Vegetable Delivery Calculatorhttps://vdcalc.surge.sh/
Bitcoin Quotes and Order Book
• WebSockets-based real-time updates
Firebase-driven Image-sharing App
Spring-based Real-time Chat App for Tutors
Volunteer partners can help and make a difference with just five minutes of their day from anywhere.
• Language learners from all around the world can send and receive text messages.
• Language learners get a regular, reliable drip feed of authentic communication practice.
Technologies: Spring, AWS, Amazon SES, STOMP, WebSockets
Laravel-based Back-end Admin Panel for an eCommerce App
• Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Password: password
OPD IPD and Patient-tracking Dashboard
• Username: admin
• Password: admin
Use a hard reload if the loading takes time.
HILT and MVVM in Androidhttps://github.com/mansha99/HiltMVVM
Handling Multiple Asynchronous Callshttps://github.com/mansha99/handling-multiple-calls-async
The client needed to be able to run the device and issue the command curl localhost:3000, which would fetch a JSON response containing the desired output from the three social networks, presented in the correct format.
Any idea, you can rapidly add it to your unbounded notes list. Simply open the app, hit "in addition" to fasten, and begin composing. Everything is saved safely and immediately, so don't stress about losing your work.
You can add notes to existing sets or make another set. Drag and drop to reorder the notes and have them prepared individually. Move jokes over, expel, and include until you locate that ideal set.
At the point when you're in front of an audience, you can change to the dramatic mode and have your set ready. The screen will stay turned on and dark. While you perform, you can swipe right or left to demonstrate if the joke landed, then you can return to it later and reshape it.
You can label as needed. Either apply marks from the note screen or add notes to a current name from the names screen. Access notes by the topics that are appropriate for your next set.
Each note is produced with an estimated time for you to perform it. However, you can alter each gig to fit availability.
Developed using React Native and NativeBase.
Article on SwiftUIhttps://medium.com/@mansha99/swift-ui-fundamentals-634df221295e
Socialio (Development Phase)
• Authentication using Firebase Authentication
• Sharing pictures and audio
• Likes, comments, and sharing
• Vote Up and Vote Down feature
• Dynamic creation of a portfolio and submit it to influencers for further consideration
My role was translating Zeplin Screen into UI (without storyboard) and connecting it with the Firebase real-time database and Firestore for RW operations.
Laravel, CodeIgniter, Laravel 5, Spring, Angular, React Native, .NET, Nova, Redux, Tailwind CSS, Next.js, Django, Django REST Framework, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), NestJS, Spring Boot, JPA, Hibernate, AngularJS, Express.js, Bootstrap, .NET Core, Zend Framework, Django Channels
Vue, REST APIs, React, Stripe API, Firebase Web SDK, Node.js, Retrofit, Stripe, Redux-Saga, Lodash, Google Calendar API, API Development, Handlebars, Firebase Android SDK, Laravel Homestead, jQuery, LiveData, Vuex, Graphene-Django, Pika
Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), Docker Compose, Apache, AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS), Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), Amazon Simple Email Service (SES), Git, Figma, Expo, Jenkins, JSX, Android Studio, Firebase Test Lab, Webpack, GitHub, RabbitMQ, Celery
REST, Test-driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Object-relational Mapping (ORM), Unit Testing, Responsive Web Design (RWD), Hosting, Microservices, DevOps, STOMP, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM)
iOS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Android, Docker, Mobile, Linux, Amazon EC2, Heroku, Firebase, iOS 12, Hyperledger Fabric, Apache Kafka, Hyperledger, Blockchain, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Windows, AWS Elastic Beanstalk
Amazon S3 (AWS S3), MySQL, PostgreSQL, JSON, MongoDB, Redis, Spring Data JPA, Firebase Realtime Database, Relational Databases, Google Cloud, Databases
APIs, HATEOAS, Architecture, eCommerce, Back-end, Microfrontends, Full-stack, Web Development, Leadership, Hilt, Front-end, API Integration, Single-page Applications (SPA), Full-stack Development, Large-scale Projects, Authentication, Technical Leadership, AWS DevOps, Software Architecture, CTO, Amazon RDS, Cross-platform App Development, Mobile Applications, Front-end Development, Mobile Apps, eCommerce APIs, Mobile First, Back-end Development, Agile Deployment, Firebase Cloud Functions, Solution Architecture, Navigation, Laravel Nova, Cloud, Scalable Architecture, PWA, Containerization, CI/CD Pipelines, WebSockets, Cordova, Firebase Hosting, EventBus, HTTP REST, NativeBase, Programming, Technical Project Management, Laravel Livewire, Rendering, Data Fetching, Workflow
Master of Science Degree in Electronics and Computer Science
Rani Durgavati University - Jabalpur, India
Bachelor of Science Degree in Electronics
St. Aloysius College - Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India