- iOS Engineer2018 - PRESENTJaumo GmbH
Technologies: Swift, Objective-C
- Fully redesigned an iOS application.
- Added custom animations and transitions.
- Managed the app in the App Store.
- iOS Developer2014 - PRESENTFreelance
Technologies: Objective C, Swift, iOS, Java, Android, Python, Django, PHP, MySQL
- Created my own set of tools to consume a REST API and parse it into the local storage in iOS apps (both swift and Objective-C).
- Built a library to configure the styles of the interface items of an iOS app.
- Developed a wrapper to simplify the in-app purchase process.
- Wrote an iOS library to work with a SOAP service provided by a mobile phone company.
- Programmed a library to configure the styles of the interface items of an iOS app.
- Created a chat app for a big mobile phone company.
- Built the iPhone, iPad, and Android versions of a Spanish bestseller cookbook.
- Software Engineer2016 - 2018The Silverlogic
Technologies: Swift, Objective-C, Django, Java, Kotlin, React Native
- Developed iOS and Android apps.
- Developed back-end and REST APIs with Django.
- Developed websites using React Native.
- iOS Developer2016 - 2016Untitled Project with Docler Media (via Toptal)
Technologies: Objective-C, CoreImage
- Fixed bugs.
- iOS Developer2014 - 2016Cannonball Projects (via Toptal)
- Fixed existing bugs.
- Executed a redesign of the app.
- Rewrote the full app.
- iOS Developer2013 - 2013Digital Trike (via Toptal)
Technologies: Objective-C, PayPal API
- Implemented a screen flow to add order details.
- Integrated with PayPal API.
- Software Engineer2012 - 2013DisplayNote, Tech
Technologies: Objective-C, HaXe
- Developed an iOS and Mac OS X front-end for several apps.
- Developed an Objective-C interface to integrate a C++ back-end library with iOS and Mac projects.
- Developed a HaXe extension to use iOS and Android native components.
- Created a reusable framework on HaXe to simplify app development.
- Created a multi-platform (iOS and Android) HaXe component to access a phone's address book.
- Created a polling system in HaXe to use in iOS applications.
- Lead iOS Developer2011 - 2012Uptoseven
Technologies: Objective-C, PHP, MySQL
- Designed and developed 10+ applications available on the iOS and Mac App Stores (including social networking, gaming, and medical apps).
- Developed web services and APIs (using MySQL and PHP) to link our mobile apps to data stored on our servers.
- Created TMX World, a cooking-based social network for iPad and iOS, the most downloaded app in the App Store's "Food and Drink" Category (Summer 2012).
- Customized several interface controls (buttons, switches, animations, gestures, and transitions) to improve UX.
- Built several applications from scratch, including analysis (taking part in the study of business needs and design), programming, and publishing to the App Store.
- Developed a web interface to let app owners access various statistics. For example: the number of registered user, daily users sorted by country, or the number of items added by a given user.
- Developed a web interface to let app administrators support users manually (e.g., sign-up, restore password, activate users).
- Developer2011 - 2011Freelance
- Developed and published eight iOS and Mac apps, including games, utilities, and healthcare apps.
- Developed an Objective-C component to explore and download files from user's Dropbox and Google Drive accounts.
- Designed icons and user interfaces for all the aforementioned mobile apps.
- Developed a web page (with PHP, CSS, and MySQL) where customers could see some of the applications I developed and contact me with any questions.
- Developed a web service (MySQL and PHP) and Objective-C class to store a user's high scores for an iOS game.
- Developed an in-app purchase store inside one of my games to let the user buy additional levels.
- Created a web application to generate individual profiles of students based on their answers to questions about their skills, interests, and learning styles, and suggest a set of resources and educational activities matched to their individual profiles.