- Senior Developer/Technical Lead2016 - PRESENTDatacom
- Implemented the customer portal.
- Architected solutions.
- Implemented SSO.
- Built Apex controllers on portals.
- Utilized Jitterbit and REST Web Services.
- Lead iOS Developer2011 - 2016Mult-e/EMBRAER
Technologies: iOS, Xcode
- Developed a application for EMBRAER for reading and updating the aircraft manual, which reduced company mailing expenses by over USD $200,000 per year.
- Implemented the capability to download big files with CRC checking and minimal memory usage.
- Developed a system for updating manuals on demand with seamless CRC checking and minimal memory footprint.
- Supported, fixed bugs, and provided continuous improvements for the application.
- iOS Developer2010 - 2011Simova
Technologies: Objective-C, iOS, Cocoa Touch
- Developed a time tracking application based for a lead Brazilian time tracking company, using Core Data for remote synchronization and offline updates on the user schedule.
- Developed a DOM parsing library for information extraction on home pages.
- Designed a POC application using Layar to write a map kit implementation of an augmented reality application that helped field representatives to discover which company had the best mobile coverage on the desired area.
- Created an augmented reality back-end server for POIs.
- Included a Core Location and geolocation-based search feature.
- Trainee/Developer2008 - 2009Tricode Netherlands
Technologies: Java, Gigaspaces, Eclipse
- Helped develop Tricode's target marketing platform using Gigaspaces and Java.
- Used Gigaspaces' best practices for achieving linear scalability.
- Helped implement cloud infrastructure and deployment for applications using Amazon EC2.
- Built media interaction with customers using Java media framework.
- Optimized offline content storage and logic.