- Lead iOS developerMult-e/EMBRAER2011 - PRESENT
Technologies: iOS, XCode
- Developed a application for EMBRAER for reading and updates of aircraft manual, which reduced company expenses with mailing by over U$200.000/year.
- Included the capability to download big files with CRC checking and minimal memory usage.
- Developed a system for updating manuals on demand, with seamless CRC checking and minimal memory footprint.
- Supported, fixed bugs, and provided continuous improvements for the application.
- iOS DeveloperSimova2010 - 2011
Technologies: Objective-C, iOS, Cocoa Touch
- Developed a time tracking application based for a lead Brazilian time tracking company, using Core data for remote synchronisation and offline updates on the user schedule.
- Developed a DOM parsing library for information extraction on homepages.
- Designed a POC application using Layar to write a map kit implementation of an augmented reality application that helped field representatives to discover which company had he best mobile coverage on the desired area for.
- Created an augmented reality back-end server for POIs.
- Included a core location and geolocation based search feature.
- Trainee / DeveloperTricode Netherlands2008 - 2009
Technologies: Java, Gigaspaces, Eclipse
- Helped develop Tricode's target marketing platform using Gigaspaces and JAVA.
- Used Gigaspaces best practices for achieving linear escalability.
- Helped implementing cloud infrastructure and deployment for application using amazon EC2.
- Responsible for media interaction with customers using Java media framework.
- Optimized offline content storage and logic.