- Salesforce Developer & AdministratorJCloud Consulting2013 - PRESENT
- Developed a custom tool to navigate, search, filter, and edit records massively.
- Built triggers for customized email sending on record updates. Scheduled jobs for analyzing data and sending PDF reports to emails based on certain criteria.
- Cloned an Email-to-Case functionality for editions where standard functionality is not supported, using custom email services and queues.
- Salesforce Sr. DeveloperPropeller Development2012 - PRESENT
- Developed bulk services to update Salesforce data from external systems.
- Implemented a Salesforce folder and documents custom navigator, viewer, and editor using jQuery.
- Developed a customizable REST webservice to integrate Salesforce with Amazon S3.
- Integrated VF pages with a Bootstrap UI framework.
- Maintained and improved AppExchange applications.
- Salesforce DeveloperThink Tech Labs2013 - 2013
Technologies: Salesforce.com, jQuery
- Implemented a real estate sales application for “Keller Williams” at (http://www.kw.com/kw/). Roles: analysis, design and architecture of a dynamic styling tool that allowed to change the look & feel of the site.
- Integrated external tools such as US currency converters and GoogleMaps.
- Developed a tool to search, filter, view, and modify a company's pipelines, contacts, accounts, and amounts; it was a single page tool where you could drag and drop.
- Salesforce EngineerCLAdirect S.A2012 - 2012
- Migrated a company's old CRM system. Created the architecture for sharing one Salesforce license between 30 users with different logins and profiles.
- Salesforce DeveloperTeraCode S.A.2012 - 2012
- Integrated Five9 (Call Center Software) for OpenEnglish support.
- Developed new pages, triggers, and features for OpenEnglish's back-end and front-end.
- Salesforce DeveloperPanarea Digital2010 - 2012
- Performed Salesforce security and administration.
- Worked on Apex, Visualforce, and jQuery development.
- Created PDF invoices sent as attachments.