Full-stack Developer2019 - 2019Brainwave Hub (via Toptal)
- Build a RESTful web service using Vert.x.
- Integrated with Provet Cloud (a cloud-based veterinary management system).
- Wrote integration and smoke tests for the front end and back end.
- Developed the front-end application and added support for i18n.
Software Developer2018 - 2019CRMSuite (via Toptal)
Technologies: GitLab, Kubernetes, Microservices, Protocol Buffers, GRPC, Spring, Java
- Designed and built a scalable solution using Spring Boot and gRPC (HTTP 2.0) based microservices.
- Integrated third-party APIs (REST, SOAP, FlatFile, CSV, and more) and normalized the data to a common model defined by Protocol Buffer.
- Migrated legacy integrations to the new system.
- Developed a business rule management system used to capture decision logic as a business rule which is then externalized and managed away from the application code.
Software Developer2014 - 2018codecentric AG
Technologies: React, Akka, Scala, OAuth 2, JPA, JSF, Vaadin, REST, Security, Data, Spring MVC, Java EE
- Developed the ICIS claim module integrated into a pre-existing ICIS; then analyzed and designed the developed software projects and enhancements.
- Architected and built the product engine (prototype) system as a member of a two-man team using pair programming agile software development technique and involved in complete SDLC.
- Developed an integration with Facebook and Google+ social platforms using Spring Social framework.
- Developed an OAuth2 integration for securing inter-microservice communication and user authentication as well as extending Spring Security OAuth2 implementation by soft login feature.
- Designed and implemented a financial system integration with commercial banks and integrated the PayPal payment standard.
- Communicated with the stakeholders in projects (both internal and external) and created technical design documents.
- Maintained and developed a new feature of the Douglas perfumery webshop as well as migrated the current system to newer technologies.
- Learned Scala and Akka (Reactive programming) and participated in the development of the internal project: Zeitwerk, a work hours tracking application.
- Consulted on the technical aspects for most of the network-related work in the HQ that involved setting up local network infrastructure.
- Conducted technical interviews coaching for software developers and engineering candidates.
Software Developer2013 - 2014Nites
Technologies: JSF, MongoDB, Selenium, JUnit, Spring Batch, Java EE
- Managed a team of two developers; organized the software development process, methodology, and environment.
- Performed quality assurance and unit and integration testing with JUnit and Selenium.
- Wrote the specifications and the documentation for software requirements and produced manuals, wiki pages, and user/client documentation.
- Developed a converter module for the m:tel mediation system. The system's main function is the conversion of various input data to other common and normalized datatypes according to the predefined roles of mapping and filtering.