iOS Engineer2020 - 2021pheel (via Toptal)
Technologies: Swift, AVPlayer, WatchKit
- Developed a video-based fitness app that allowed users to keep a healthy life by following experiences created by professionals.
- Implemented an extension for the Apple Watch where users could interact with an experience as well as check its details.
- Measured users' biometrics to keep track of their progress, as well as display statistics after an experience.
- Integrated multiple frameworks such as AVPlayer, HealthKit, and WatchKit.
iOS Engineer2020 - 2020Flex (via Toptal)
Technologies: Xcode, Swift, iOS
- Developed an app that lets people buy and sell unused days at health clubs.
- Involved in all types of decisions including design, development, and choice of technologies.
- Collaborated with the back-end team to design the REST API that the app consumes.
- Configured deployment process, including beta releases through TestFlight.
- Strove to write bug-free code and fixed bugs when found.
Mobile Developer2016 - 2020Mozio
Technologies: Android, Java, iOS, Swift
- Consulted on all types of decisions including design, development, choice of technologies, and everything required in the production of an app that is already live on the App Store.
- Contributed to the development of a map-based application that compares different ground transportation options almost anywhere in the world. This app allows users to book the one that better fits their needs.
- Created a UX that enables users to book a ride wherever they are and get real-time updates during its flow. This includes car position updates on the map, notification when the driver is arriving, and offline support.
- Collaborated with different teams to design the API server that the mobile app consumes.
- Dealt with multiple technologies and libraries regarding local storage, geolocalization, background mode, cache, push notifications, and more.
- Aimed for 100% test coverage and implemented continuous integration on CircleCI and Drone.
- Integrated an analytics solution to help analyze the behavior of users inside the app, and perform the corresponding changes to meet a specific goal.
- Participated in the iOS project since its beginning. Switched teams when necessary to help speed up the Android project.
- Developed a robust SDK that allows any interested third party to easily integrate ground transportation services into an app.
Entry-level Software Engineer2015 - 2016Infragistics
Technologies: Android, Java, iOS, Objective-C
- Worked as a mobile developer in SharePlus, an enterprise application used by top fortune companies and governments.
- Integrated a new module that allowed users to link their Google Drive or Dropbox account with SharePoint, contributing to the development of new features for the iOS and Android app.
- Resolved specific issues for relevant clients, such as product customization and critical bugs fixes.
- Implemented different features regarding the edition of PDFs, allowing users to add annotations, highlight, or perform any other custom operation on a file via phone or tablet.
- Collaborated in software architecture and design for implementing new modules and refactorizing existing ones.
- Worked quickly and under pressure to meet the desired goals for deadlines.
Software Developer2013 - 2013Kizanaro
Technologies: MS Silverlight, ASP.NET, Visual Basic, C#
- Programmed applications focused on sports, used by top coaches over South America.
- Developed software that allowed an extensive analysis of sports events.
- Dealt with technological challenges regarding video editing, processing, and visualization.
- Worked together with elite South American soccer coaches to develop software that fulfills their needs.
- Handled survey requirements for new product-related issues.