Moile Developer2016 - PRESENTMozio
Technologies: Swift, iOS, Java, Android
- Consulted on all type of decisions including design, development, choice of technologies, and everything required in the production of an app that is already live in the App Store.
- Contributed to the development of a map-based application that compares different ground transportation options almost anywhere in the world, allowing the user to book the one that fits his needs.
- Created an awesome UX that enables users to book a ride wherever they are and get real-time updates during its flow. This includes car position updates on the map, notification when the driver is arriving, offline support, etc.
- Collaborated with different teams to design the API server that the mobile app consumes.
- Dealt with multiple technologies and libraries regarding local storage, geolocalization, background mode, cache, push notifications, and more.
- Aimed for 100% test coverage and implemented continuous integration on Circle CI and Drone.
- Integrated analytics solution to help analyze the behavior of users inside the app, and perform the corresponding changes to meet a specific goal.
- Participated on the iOS project since its beginning. Switched teams when necessary to help speed up the Android project.
Entry level Software Engineer2015 - 2016Infragistics
Technologies: Objective-C, iOS, Java, Android
- Worked as a mobile developer in Shareplus, an enterprise application used by top fortune companies and governments.
- Participated in the development of new features for iOS and Android, integrating a new module to the application that allowed users to link their Google Drive or Dropbox account to Sharepoint.
- Resolved specific issues for important clients, such as customization of the product or critical bugs that needed to be fixed.
- Implemented diverse features regarding PDF edition, allowing the user to add an annotation, highlight or perform any other custom operation on a file via his phone or tablet.
- Participated in software architecture and design, regarding the implementation of new modules as well as refactorization of existing ones.
- Worked quickly and under pressure to meet the desired goals for deadlines.
Software Developer2013 - 2013Kizanaro
Technologies: C#, Visual Basic, ASP.NET, Silverlight
- Programmed applications focused on sports, used by top coaches over South America.
- Developed software that allowed an extensive analysis of sports events.
- Dealt with technological challenges regarding video editing, processing, and visualization.
- Worked together with elite South American soccer coaches with the aim of developing software that satisfied their needs.
- Handled survey requirements for new products.