Verified Expert in Engineering
Matt is a full-stack mobile app developer with a passion for building beautiful, functional apps to serve complex business needs. Having built several systems from the ground up, he has experience in every step of the process—from concept and design to back-end architecture and CI/CD pipelines. An abundance of in-depth expertise enables Matt to offer a wealth of practical understanding to ensure your app development process goes smoothly.
TypeScript, Kotlin, Swift, React, Android, React Native, Firebase, iOS, Apollo, GraphQL
The most amazing...
...thing I've made is my app Jamr: we are a social media app for musicians to discover and collaborate locally. Check us out in the App Store and Play Store!
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Developed a full-stack React Native app to serve Medicaid patients with a more empathetic and user-friendly way to manage their care.
- Engineered an Apollo back end as an orchestration layer communicating with REST servers, a Kafka consumer, Prisma databases, and state-run compliance systems.
- Implemented an infrastructure-as-code AWS back end using Serverless and Terraform with GitLab runners for CI/CD and testing needs.
Lead Mobile Developer
- Developed and maintained the Arby's app for native iOS and Android—implementing offer delivery, location search, and profile management.
- Replatformed Arby's App back end onto Firebase, which reduced the average monthly cost from $40,000 to $1,000 while simultaneously improving Android and iOS app ratings from 1.4 and 1.6 to 4.4 and 4.7, respectively.
- Designed and implemented an in-house profile management system for Buffalo Wild Wings in Firebase.
Senior Mobile Engineer
- Developed, designed, and maintained a suite of enterprise mobile apps in Swift, Objetive-C, Java, and Kotlin for a SaaS CRM for real estate agents.
- Implemented RESTful .NET APIs and a managed database with C# and SQL.
- Built the Houses.net (now Etta) app, a collaborative home search tool for iOS and Android.
Research Engineer I
- Developed electronic warfare systems on the F-16, A- 10, and C-130 aircraft.
- Designed and created WPF testbed applications in C#.
- Developed avionics software and support applications in C, C++, Perl, Python, and C#.
App Store: https://apps.apple.com/in/app/jamr-app/id1336379302
Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jamrapp&hl=en_US&gl=US&pli=1
Buffalo Wild Wingshttps://www.buffalowildwings.com/rewards/
React Native, Redux, .NET, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
iOS, Firebase, Android, MuleSoft, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
MobX, React, Node.js
Jira, Git, Prisma
APIs, Episerver, Apollo
Bachelor of Science (BSc) Degree in Computer Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology - Atlanta, GA, USA