Lead Mobile Developer2019 - 2020Inspire Brands
Technologies: iOS, Android, React Native, Firebase, MuleSoft, EpiServer, .NET
- Developed and maintained the Arby's app for native iOS and Android—implementing offer delivery, location search, and profile management.
- Replatformed Arby's App back end onto Firebase which reduced the average monthly cost from $40,000 to $1,000 while simultaneously improving Android and iOS app ratings from 1.4 and 1.6 to 4.4 and 4.7, respectively.
- Designed and implemented an in-house profile management system for Buffalo Wild Wings in Firebase.
Senior Mobile Engineer2014 - 2017CINC
Technologies: iOS, Android, .NET, SQL, Perl
- Developed, designed, and maintained a suite of enterprise mobile apps in Swift, Objetive-C, Java, and Kotlin for a SaaS CRM for real estate agents.
- Implemented RESTful .NET APIs and a managed database with C# and SQL.
- Built the Houses.net (now Etta) app, a collaborative home search tool for iOS and Android.
Research Engineer I2013 - 2015GTRI
Technologies: C#, .NET, VB, SQL, WPF, Python, Perl
- Developed electronic warfare systems on the F-16, A- 10, and C-130 aircraft.
- Designed and created WPF testbed applications in C#.
- Developed avionics software and support applications in C, C++, Perl, Python, and C#.