Senior Full-stack Developer2021 - PRESENTCirculo Health
Technologies: Apollo, React Native, GraphQL
- Developed a full-stack React Native app to serve Medicaid patients with a more empathetic and user-friendly way to manage their care.
- Engineered an Apollo back end as an orchestration layer communicating with REST servers, a Kafka consumer, Prisma databases, and state-run compliance systems.
- Implemented an infrastructure-as-code AWS back end using Serverless and Terraform with GitLab runners for CI/CD and testing needs.
Lead Mobile Developer2019 - 2020Inspire Brands
Technologies: .NET, Episerver, MuleSoft, Firebase, React Native, Android, iOS
- Developed and maintained the Arby's app for native iOS and Android—implementing offer delivery, location search, and profile management.
- Replatformed Arby's App back end onto Firebase, which reduced the average monthly cost from $40,000 to $1,000 while simultaneously improving Android and iOS app ratings from 1.4 and 1.6 to 4.4 and 4.7, respectively.
- Designed and implemented an in-house profile management system for Buffalo Wild Wings in Firebase.
Senior Mobile Engineer2014 - 2017CINC
Technologies: Perl, SQL, .NET, Android, iOS
- Developed, designed, and maintained a suite of enterprise mobile apps in Swift, Objetive-C, Java, and Kotlin for a SaaS CRM for real estate agents.
- Implemented RESTful .NET APIs and a managed database with C# and SQL.
- Built the Houses.net (now Etta) app, a collaborative home search tool for iOS and Android.
Research Engineer I2013 - 2015GTRI
Technologies: Perl, Python, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), SQL, VB, .NET, C#
- Developed electronic warfare systems on the F-16, A- 10, and C-130 aircraft.
- Designed and created WPF testbed applications in C#.
- Developed avionics software and support applications in C, C++, Perl, Python, and C#.