Software Developer2017 - 2018CourseStorm
Technologies: PHP, Laravel, MariaDB
- Designed and built a local development environment using Docker on macOS. Local development included Zend Framework (PHP), MariaDB, and a custom PHP compiler.
- Built a financial auditing system for Stripe payments using Laravel. Client payment reconciliation was performed between the application database and Stripe REST API.
- Deployed full-stack web applications to AWS EC2, and RDS (MariaDB).
Senior Research Analyst2002 - 2016Thomson Reuters
Technologies: Python, Django, PHP, Perl, MySQL, Sybase, Oracle, jQuery, Bootstrap
- Delivered a full-stack web application using Django, MySQL, Bootstrap, and jQuery. The application contained a repository of thousands of documents about financial datasets. It integrated with Jira for tracking alerts relating to data ingestion delays.
- Delivered a financial data ingestion tool using Python and MySQL.
- Eliminated legacy software dependency by utilizing a new API using Python and XML.
- Built a high-performance Intel server for a 2 TB database application. This database handled large amounts of financial data that was updated daily.
- Improved the financial report generation process by creating a self-service application using Linux, PHP, and MySQL.
- Delivered an error tracking system using Linux, Apache, PHP, and MySQL. This system was used by a large team of data analysts in multiple countries to streamline the identification of errors for training and improved accuracy.