- Full-stack Web DeveloperFreelance2007 - PRESENT
- Created over 20 small to medium company/project websites in WordPress, all of them using custom themes and plugins. 4 of them with WPML.
- Designed and led the development of several websites in PHP/Yii Framework: zajtra.sk, a community-driven magazine; bedrooms.sk, apartment rentals; adatlap.3mdom.sk, a house configurator; industrisk.eu, risk assessment; and pozic.si, a community portal for lending rarely used items.
- Built intranet applications for automation of tasks in a national bus transport company and an attorney office in node-webkit.
- Co-founded 4 startups/projects and sold 3 of them (cenoveponuky.sk, zajtra.sk, bedrooms.sk).
- Built scene manipulation for a 3D modeling app in WebGL and AngularJS.
- Worked on 2 mobile games using C++, Lua, and Box2D.
- Made a real-time radio wave visualization in WebGL for a CES tech demo.
- App DeveloperQuantopy2015 - 2016
- Created an efficient computer usage tracker/collector in C# with native modules in C++ for Windows.
- The app tracks rate of typing, keyboard shortcuts, click count, and distance travelled with mouse, open windows and focus changes, tray icons (via undocumented APIs), CPU, HDD and network usage, hardware info, and apps.
- Wrote a supporting Node.js server which synchronizes user settings across multiple installations and sends events to an Apache Kafka system.
- Created multiple custom Chrome extensions for user behavior testing and tracking.
- The tracking extension is able to collect open tabs, tab metadata, focus changes, rate of typing, physical location, user activity, installed extensions, downloads, and bookmarks, and extract partial data from the history.
- Created another extension that modified and extended functionality of an existing website and tracked mouse behavior of users.
- Created a utility that recorded a user with a webcam, processed the image with OpenCV, and stored the resulting facial emotion data for further analysis.
- PHP REST Client LibraryAbly (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
Technologies: PHP, PHPUnit, Composer
- Created a modern open source PHP library over a RESTful API that provides easy messaging services and various authentication tools for Ably.io.
- Wrote integration and unit tests in PHPUnit for all the components in accordance with the base Ruby spec. Used shared fixtures in a Git submodule to ensure compatibility across client libraries.
- Wrote the library according to latest best practices. Documented code as per PHPDoc guidelines with full code completion support. Packaged the library for Composer/Packagist (with PSR-4 class loading). Tested with Travis CI.
- All the code is available on GitHub at https://github.com/ably/ably-php.