Full-stack Web Developer2007 - PRESENTFreelance
- Created and led development of several complex websites using Yii and Laravel frameworks. Created over twenty small WordPress websites with custom themes and plugins.
- Developed several browser-based games as well as PC games and prototypes in Unity and MOAI SDK.
- Worked on Windows apps in C# and a lot of smaller apps packaged in nw.js and Electron for automation of tasks for small companies.
- Built scene manipulation for a 3D modeling app in WebGL and AngularJS. Made a real-time radio wave visualization in WebGL for a CES tech demo.
- Co-founded four startups/projects and sold three of them (cenoveponuky.sk, zajtra.sk, bedrooms.sk).
Game Developer, Web Developer2016 - 2017Learn2code
- Created an educational browser game using Phaser (an HTML5 game engine) that teaches kids the fundamentals of programming using Scratch blocks.
- Developed a custom level editor in Electron for building levels for the game.
- Created a back-end in Laravel that synchronizes game progress and provides a teachers section with class management, student progress, and statistics.
App Developer2015 - 2016Quantopy
- Created an efficient computer usage tracker for Windows in C# with native modules in C++.
- The app tracks rate of typing, keyboard shortcuts, click count, and distance travelled with mouse, open windows and focus changes, tray icons, CPU, HDD and network usage, hardware info, and installed apps.
- Wrote a supporting Node.js server which synchronizes user settings across multiple installations and sends events to an Apache Kafka system.
- Created multiple custom Chrome extensions for user behavior testing and tracking. The tracking extension is able to collect open tabs, tab metadata, focus changes, rate of typing, physical location, user activity, installed extensions, downloads, and bookmarks, and extract partial data from the history.
- Created a utility that recorded a user with a webcam, processed the image with OpenCV, and extracted facial emotion data for further analysis.
Developer2015 - 2015Ably (via Toptal)
Technologies: Composer, PHPUnit, PHP
- Created a modern open source PHP library over a RESTful API that provides easy messaging services and various authentication tools for Ably.io.
- Wrote integration and unit tests in PHPUnit for all the components in accordance with the base Ruby spec. Used shared fixtures in a Git sub-module to ensure compatibility across client libraries.
- Wrote the library according to latest best practices. Documented code as per PHPDoc guidelines with full code completion support. Packaged the library for Composer/Packagist (with PSR-4 class loading). Tested with Travis CI. All the code is available on GitHub at https://github.com/ably/ably-php.