- Enterprise Architect2013 - PRESENTASI
Technologies: C#, Entity Framework, ASP.NET Web API, AngularJS, RabbitMQ, Redis, SQL Server
- Architected and implemented enterprise service bus solutions within the enterprise.
- Designed the enterprise service framework to leverage ESB infrastructure.
- Developed message bus-based integrations with legacy systems.
- Re-architected legacy systems to reduce complexity, reduce risk, and eliminate redundant and outdated code, while also incorporating high-priority enhancements.
- Was responsible for enterprise data modeling.
- Technical Architect2012 - 2013Philadelphia Insurance Companies
Technologies: C#, Java, SQL Server, WCF, Software AG webMethods
- Designed and implemented enterprise logging, error handling, and notification frameworks using Software AG webMethods.
- Developed .NET and Java client libraries to interact with enterprise services utilizing the AOP paradigm.
- Architected and implemented a generic rules system based on Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation.
- Was responsible for the definition and implementation of the enterprise service infrastructure.
- Developed and maintained internal process documentation.
- Technical Architect2008 - 2012ASI
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, WCF, jQuery, SQL Server
- Designed and participated in the implementation of the ASI application framework that served as the backbone of all of the ASI future products.
- Designed a micro-ORM framework to facilitate fast data to object mapping.
- Researched and provided recommendations for new technologies to improve ASI platform performance metrics.
- Developed an API framework to enable integration with 3rd parties.
- Oversaw a continuous improvement process for the ASI development platform including caching, UI rendering, and statistics gathering.
- Senior Software Engineer2007 - 2008Cohen & Company
Technologies: C#, WCF, Windows Forms, SQL Server, Python
- Participated in the design and development of all tiers of a proprietary portfolio management system.
- Acted as the lead developer of a distributed computing grid middleware environment used to facilitate on-demand pricing of hypothetical portfolios.
- Was responsible for the implementation and integration of security rating feeds from rating agencies to provide up-to-date information on all company managed securities to the system users.
- Technical Architect2003 - 2007MDA U.S. Financial Services
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, jQuery, SQL Server Analysis Services
- Prototyped, architected, and developed a claims analytics portal environment.
- Architected and supervised the development of the enterprise reporting environment.
- Designed and developed a comprehensive scorecard solution to provide deep analysis in order to detect fraud, incorrect usage of the claims system, or negligence.
- Senior Software Engineer2001 - 2003PRIMEDIA Business
- Led development of the content management system used for management of highly customized web sites.