Md. Munawar Hussain
Verified Expert in Engineering
Munawar is an innovative and result-oriented software engineer with four years of experience. He has worked mostly in Java, Spring, AngularJS, and React. Munawar is highly effective at developing new programs, thinking out of the box, and fixing problems with the existing systems. Consistently up-to-date with cutting-edge technology and proficient in Agile and Scrum methodology, he will be a great addition to any team.
Windows, Ubuntu, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), IntelliJ IDEA
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a Chrome extension that tracks time logs in Jira and lets users manage them before publishing.
Senior Software Engineer L3
- Prepared documentation for migrating AngularJS components to Angular and led the team on migration.
- Bootstrapped an Angular 13 and AngularJS hybrid application that helped the migration to Angular from AngularJS incrementally maintain software integrity.
- Migrated the SystemJS application to Webpack, reducing development time.
- Implemented a new solution to allow users to edit labels of fields in different languages like French, English, and more by double-clicking and allowing users to localize labels from a business perspective without editing any specific localization file.
- Tested the application manually before the major release and reported, tracked, and fixed bugs using Jira.
- Forked an open-source Java PDF library, Jaspersoft, manually resolving CVE issues in the application and built and integrated it, making the application more secure.
Senior Software Engineer L2
- Identified OWASP security issues in the web application, suggested solutions, and resolved the issues.
- Identified the performance optimization scopes in the application and optimized database structures and queries.
- Integrated the Active Directory API support to load and update user details for an organization in the Spring application.
- Upgraded the Java Development Kit (JDK) to 16 and more than 30 libraries of the application to ensure security.
Senior Software Engineer L1
- Integrated a hybrid file storage solution in Java Spring that allows users to save files directly in a database or file system based on the configuration, which made the backup process convenient.
- Designed and implemented a solution to create database tables, including triggers and indices from hibernate mapping to support SQL Server and Oracle.
- Implemented an internal development tool to enhance 1000+ hibernate mapping files to support custom triggers and indices, which reduced the development time with high accuracy.
- Enhanced the real-time notification system (WebSocket) to notify a user who is currently exploring a product that the product instruction got changed.
Software Engineer L2
- Converted more than 100 screens from a legacy application to a web application and fixed bugs in the existing web applications.
- Integrated SOAP client services into a Spring application to transfer data to Deltek Costpoint ERP from the current ERP application.
- Integrated an email sending mechanism into the Spring web project to send email notifications to users.
- Enhanced DevExpress data grid in the application to support aggregate functions for group view (e.g., sum, count, etc.) via a context menu.
- Developed an email template solution using the Rich Text Editor to allow the user to decide the template for each kind of notification instead of the application default notification.
- Developed a constructive algorithm in the front-end to find the difference between revisions of rich text documents.
- Advanced features to upload media in Quill-rich text editor using quill blot.
- Implemented GraphQL queries and mutation to load and persist data from MongoDB.
Software Engineer L1
- Developed code generation tools using Node.js to generate AngularJs component structure modules with appropriate fields and lists, reducing the development time without compromising efficiency.
- Wrote AWS Lambda using Node.js to view and process news data for a crime news sharing portal.
- Developed a jsPlumb canvas from scratch to support building AWS architecture and implemented several premium features using the community edition.
- Created a solution to upload media in the portal with a pre-signed S3 URL.
- Converted the existing API endpoints to the REST API structure.
Quality Management Solution
Real-time Crime and News Data Sharing Portal
AWS Architecture Builder
Jira Time Tracker (Chrome Extension)https://github.com/ColorlessCoder/jira-extension
Spring, AngularJS, Angular, Hibernate, Bootstrap 3, UI-Router, Redux
IntelliJ IDEA, Jira, JSX, Apache Maven, Apache Tomcat, Webpack, Redux Thunk, React Apollo, Quill
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Oracle, NetBeans, AWS Lambda, Windows, Ubuntu
Microsoft SQL Server, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), PostgreSQL, MongoDB
React, Node.js, React Redux, Spring REST, Spring LDAP, REST APIs, Jira REST API
DevExpress, Web Development, Full-stack, ACM Problem Solving, Amazon API Gateway, Algorithms, Data Structures, SOAP, LDAP, WebSockets, RESTful Microservices, Chrome Extensions, Cosmos
Object-oriented Programming (OOP)
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and Engineering
Rajshahi University of Engineering and Technology - Rajshahi, Bangladesh