Senior Front-end Developer2020 - PRESENTClient via Bulpros Consulting
- Developed the front-end of an application used to manage various services such as Office 365 or Slack and integrations with the company's cloud. The application is going to be used by more than 100,000 customers once released.
- Used Azure DevOps to track the work items and bugs.
- Used the SAP infrastructure to communicate with the rest of the team.
- Used Jest and React Testing Library to build automated tests.
Senior Front-end Developer2020 - 2020Client via Bulpros Consulting
- Developed the front end of a back-office application to monitor the user registrations used by a financial company.
- Offered support to junior developers in the team.
- Used Azure Pipelines for continuous integration and continuous delivery.
Technical Expert2019 - 2020Libra Internet Bank
Technologies: Web API, Azure DevOps, Agile, Azure, Microsoft SQL Server, Kubernetes, Docker, EventStore, Event Sourcing, CQRS, Domain-driven Design (DDD), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), WinForms, C#, Microservices, .NET Core
- Designed, from scratch, a new microservices architecture for a Win Forms application with all the domain logic in SQL Stored Procedures.
- Designed and created a multi-container environment for containers using Docker Compose.
- Started the pilot migration of existing application modules to the newly created architecture.
- Held knowledge-sharing sessions with other team members.
- Designed proof of concept integration of MongoDB in the new architecture.
Technical Lead2018 - 2019Client via NetRom Software
- Implemented the OpenID Connect Implicit flow for authorizing requests.
- Oversaw the technical architecture of a suite of an ASP.NET application and a .NET Core API.
- Worked as part of a team following the Agile Scrum framework, ensuring that the Agile methodology was implemented correctly.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2018Client via NetRom Software
- Created an engine for calculating maximum financial benefits for a specific private pension program.
- Created a generic import mechanism able to import data in various formats and is highly customizable.
- Created a generic and highly customizable platform for maintaining different sets of application parameters.
- Performed database-related optimization for an application used by tens of thousands of customers.
- Implemented an application-wide search using SQL full-text search.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2016Client via NetRom Software
- Developed an application to manage apartment and room rentals, focused on matching people looking for a place to stay with people looking for a roommate.
- Helped redesign the application to a brand new look.
- Used SQL Server Integration Services to import various data files.