- CEO | CTO2016 - 2017Helpr Solutions
- Developed the entire platform including backend REST API, iOS app and web app that allowed university students to pay and get paid to tutor each other via chat, meet-ups, and/or video sessions—think Uber for tutoring.
- Included email and Facebook login, question/answer forum, payments/payouts, text, image and video chat, promotion codes, social sharing, push notifications, and more.
- Built an algorithm to match students who needed tutoring with available tutors based on location, rating, subject, and other factors.
- Developed an administrator management app to review tutor applications, manage users, and view session reports.
- Developed the entire back-end REST API and deployed to Heroku with the ability to scale easily.
- CTO2011 - 2016Mobilogie
- Developed 30+ apps for clients ranging from small startups to large international corporations.
- Managed the development of 50+ apps and platforms with teams consisting of product managers, developers, designers, and QA testers.
- Developed an entire iOS app that communicated with a baby monitor through WiFi and our back-end.
- Managed the project team to develop the iOS, Android and back-end while also communicating and syncing with both the product and hardware teams in the US, Taiwan, and Japan.
- Mac Developer2010 - 2010BlackBerry
Technologies: Mac OS X, Objective-C, Xcode, Core Data, Git
- Worked as a member of the BlackBerry Desktop Manager for Mac OS X team.
- Helped to build, update, and manage the app.