CTO2017 - PRESENTInboxlab
- Designed, developed, and maintained the entire back end and admin platform that the entire digital publishing company ran on and everyone in the company used every day. This platform combined analytics, automation, email marketing, gamification, loyalty, CMS, subscriptions, and much more to enable the business to reach and support millions of people every single day.
- Built and led the engineering, optimization (conversion and SEO), and data analytics teams (BI and data engineering).
- Designed and implemented the company's data warehouse storing many TBs of data.
- Led regular day-to-day BI initiatives as well as larger strategic research projects to help gain an understanding of the business's audience and its successes and failures.
CEO | CTO2016 - 2017Helpr Solutions
- Developed the entire platform including backend REST API, iOS app and web app that allowed university students to pay and get paid to tutor each other via chat, meet-ups, and/or video sessions—think Uber for tutoring.
- Worked on email and Facebook login, question/answer forum, payments/payouts, text, image and video chat, promotion codes, social sharing, push notifications, and more.
- Built an algorithm to match students who needed tutoring with available tutors based on location, rating, subject, and other factors.
- Developed an administrator management app to review tutor applications, manage users, and view session reports.
- Developed the entire back-end REST API and deployed to Heroku with the ability to scale easily.
CTO2011 - 2016Mobilogie
- Developed more than 30 apps for clients ranging from small startups to large international corporations.
- Managed the development of more than 50 apps and platforms with teams consisting of product managers, developers, designers, and QA testers.
- Developed an entire iOS app that communicated with a baby monitor through WiFi and our back end.
- Managed the project team to develop the iOS, Android and back-end while also communicating and syncing with both the product and hardware teams in the US, Taiwan, and Japan.
Mac Developer2010 - 2010BlackBerry
Technologies: Mac OS X, Objective-C, Xcode, Core Data, Git
- Worked as a member of the BlackBerry Desktop Manager for the Mac OS X team.
- Helped to build, update, and manage the app.