Senior Test Engineer2019 - PRESENTHealtheSystems
Technologies: Java, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker, REST Assured, RESTful APIs, Pact, Gradle, Maven, MongoDB, SQL, SOAP, Selenium, Jenkins, Spring Boot, ActiveBatch, Postman, Linux, Windows, Microsoft SQL Server, Quality Assurance (QA), Test Automation, TestNG, JUnit, Cucumber, Automated Testing, QA Automation
- Created an API using Spring Boot that talks to MongoDB and stores test results. This was adopted as a company-wide solution to have records of previous test results and deliver results on demand to whoever needs it.
- Created utility methods that minimized the amount of time to create new test cases. An example is an interface that allowed us to test negative and positive boundaries on JSON fields that endpoints accepted for every endpoint in any API.
- Managed and created Jenkins parallel CI/CD Pipeline jobs for test cases that ran against the production and testing environments.
QA Automation Engineer2017 - 2019Transflo
- Created automated regression tests using Selenium and Appium around mobile and desktop UIs to increase confidence in releases.
- Performed manual testing for UI, mobile, and API microservice software. Mobile testing included testing with location services and mobile UI.
Document Accessibility Specialist2015 - 2016BrailleWorks
Technologies: SQL, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Adobe Acrobat Pro, HTML, WCAG 2, AutoHotkey
- Created Access databases using VBA and SQL to increase the workflow of my department and reduce the time between documents by 50%.
- Introduced innovative and more efficient ways by using scripts and optimizing the use of CommonLook to remediate documents to reduce time to complete by 30% or more depending on the document.
- Created macros using AutoHotkey and found ways to automate manual and repetitive tasks within the position.