- Software Developer and Team Lead2013 - PRESENTCortexMCP
Technologies: Android, iOS, Java, PHP, CodeIgniter, C++, CppCMS, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, MySQL
- Implemented a REST API for a mobile payment system in C++ using CppCMS.
- Developed an iOS demo client and corresponding FE library using Swift and Objective-C.
- Utilized a Java-based FE library for Android.
- Contributed to the implementation of a demo POS and mobile wallet application for Android.
- Collaborated on a PHP-based layer implementation on BE for admin interface and reporting system.
- CodeIgniter Developer2016 - 2017RiderLevel (via Toptal)
Technologies: Codeigniter, AngularJS, Java, MySQL
- Created a PHP based multi-process task running mechanism with corresponding synchronization capabilities to be able to run huge amount background tasks.
- Migrated ra eally complicated RL calculation algorithm from Java to PHP.
- Added different chart based reporting capabilities.
- Implemented Authorize.Net based payment support.
- Integrated effectively with Strava with their API.
- iOS + Android + BE Developer2016 - 2017Tidy App (via Toptal)
Technologies: iOS, Android, PHP
- Collaborated extensively with the Indian outsourced team.
- Implemented Drupal-based back-end features.
- Integrated a payment gateway working locally in Dubai.
- Software Developer and Technical Lead2010 - 2013Crossroad.com, LLC
Technologies: Flex, PHP, CodeIgniter, Elasticsearch, MySQL
- Developed process organization.
- Communicated with product management and marketing teams.
- Automated CM processes.
- Researched and implemented an advanced rating engine.
- Managed and synchronized a database between Elasticsearch and MySQL servers.
- Software Development Consultant2011 - 2011Questrade, Inc.
Technologies: iOS, Android, PhoneGap, C++
- Defined architecture for a mobile client.
- Implemented a core networking module in Objective-C.
- Integrated and implemented PhoneGap.
- Ported a C++ library to use with the native iOS portion of the app.
- Contributed to the implementation of the Android version.
- Software Developer & Technical Lead2008 - 2010IconApps, LLC
Technologies: ObjectiveC, Java, Jersey, Spring Framework, FlyDb, Hibernet
- Implemented a customized UI for iOS.
- Implemented a REST API for Java-based BE communication.
- Added a complex push notification-based engine for different calendar events.
- Utilized a Java-based engine for importing events from different calendars and notifying the user.
- Implemented a complex ad serving engine for in-house and third-party ads.
- Senior Software Developer2008 - 2008Mentor Graphics
Technologies: C++, TCL, TK
- Supported command language for CAA Engine integration with Calibre.
- Implemented a Tk-based UI for different parts of Calibre.
- Passed Calibre training.
- Supervised junior engineers.
- Worked in a distributed and international team.
- Software Engineer2004 - 2008Ponte Solutions CJSC
Technologies: C++, TCL, TK, STL, Boost
- Architected TCL-based command language.
- Defined and implemented software.
- Implemented and supported FlexLM-based licensing.
- Provided object model support for a TCL-based command language.
- Implemented the middle layer for DB - GUI communication.
- Contributed to the development of a distributed engine for cluster-based testing.