Founder & Software Engineer2021 - PRESENTDoctor I.T
- Set up, automated, repaired, and maintained machines on business and private premises.
- Developed software as a public coder and cryptographic solutions as a digital locksmith.
- Designed, deployed, and hosted serverless websites.
- Created graphics and logos for needed web assets.
DevOps Engineer2021 - 2021Doctor IT
Technologies: Back-end, DevOps, Servers, IPFS, CAS, LEIP
- Deployed a production-ready server using the LEIP stack: Linux, (E)nginX, IPFS, Plack for a mobile application.
- Installed, configured and tested, and maintained a Gazelle Plack/PSGI back-end server.
- Developed all PSGI API and application business logic.
Founder2018 - 2021GC-Bank
- Developed cryptocurrencies and ledger technologies; architected blockRings for data commons systems.
- Developed a participatory token for the collective.
- Launched the CERES platform as a transformative economy experiment.
- Issued the first cryptomorphic currency LVC for a festival in Miami.
- Set up the GC-bank portfolio and associated coin forge for minted currencies.
- Developed non-proof of work blockchains; invented smart litigation and proof of witness for a solution to double-spending and proof of membership for authentication.
- Created a non-consensus-based ledger as a byzantine resistant system.
- Developed a robust system capable of withstanding a Sybil attack for identity management.
Full-stack Developer2019 - 2020Healthium Technologies
Technologies: Distributed Ledgers, Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Developed the SHQ-ledger to capture personalized data while still preserving security and privacy for the patient.
- Developed a permissioned blockchain for medical use and a citizen participatory health research leading to personal health advances.
- Created an authentication system with self-sovereign identity and ad-hoc de-identification for shareable data.
Senior R&D Engineer, Head of Electronics2013 - 2018Intel
Technologies: Laser Scanning, PicoProjector, Smart Glasses, Wearables, DevOps, DevSecOps, Technical Leadership, Patents
- Developed lightweight smart glasses and led the Swiss electrical engineering team.
- Deployed the production validation and characterization flow on the manufacturing line. Built and ramped up the volume for Vaunt smart glasses.
- Architectured microelectromechanical systems (MEMS)-based pico projectors, wearables, and head-up displays.
- Designed a MEMS electronic control and drive algorithm.