Verified Expert in Engineering
Michel is a software engineer, public coder, and digital locksmith with two decades of experience honing his hardware skills and blockchain expertise. He focuses on computer repair and support, website and graphic design, ledger and blockchain architecture, protocol development, cryptocurrency design, and app development.
The most amazing...
...blockchain-based platform I've developed was for group decisions and electronic voting, and I developed local cryptocurrencies for associations and communities.
Founder & Software Engineer
- Set up, automated, repaired, and maintained machines on business and private premises.
- Developed software as a public coder and cryptographic solutions as a digital locksmith.
- Designed, deployed, and hosted serverless websites.
- Created graphics and logos for needed web assets.
- Deployed a production-ready server using the LEIP stack: Linux, NGINX, IPFS, and Plack for a mobile application.
- Developed re-keyable keys for non-custodial wallet.
- Developed an ID-based, asymmetric key for "claimable" wallets or accounts.
- Installed, configured, tested, and maintained a Gazelle Plack/PSGI back-end server.
- Developed all PSGI API and application business logic.
- Developed cryptocurrencies and ledger technologies; architected blockRings for data commons systems.
- Developed a participatory token for the collective.
- Launched the CERES platform as a transformative economy experiment.
- Issued the first cryptomorphic currency LVC for a festival in Miami.
- Set up the GC-bank portfolio and associated coin forge for minted currencies.
- Developed non-proof of work blockchains; invented smart litigation and proof of witness for a solution to double-spending and proof of membership for authentication.
- Created a non-consensus-based ledger as a byzantine resistant system.
- Developed a robust system capable of withstanding a Sybil attack for identity management.
- Developed the SHQ-ledger to capture personalized data while still preserving security and privacy for the patient.
- Developed a permissioned blockchain for medical use and a citizen participatory health research leading to personal health advances.
- Created an authentication system with self-sovereign identity and ad-hoc de-identification for shareable data.
Senior R&D Engineer, Head of Electronics
- Developed lightweight smart glasses and led the Swiss electrical engineering team.
- Deployed the production validation and characterization flow on the manufacturing line. Built and ramped up the volume for Vaunt smart glasses.
- Architectured microelectromechanical systems (MEMS)-based pico projectors, wearables, and head-up displays.
- Designed a MEMS electronic control and drive algorithm.
fairTools: Group Decision Platform Using Median Votinghttps://github.com/willforge/fairTools/tree/dbug
• A text editor (fairPad)
• An immutable repository (fairStore)
• A document broadcast network (fairNet)
• A network registration tool (fairFriends)
Self Health Quantification Blockchain
I developed a set of tools to capture, in a non-invasive way, the health status of volunteers. Once captured, the non-private data is placed in an observable open data lake for deep machine learning.
Crypto Seed Accountancy Platformhttp://www.csap.ml/
The system is designed to use either a calendar or a venture capitalist's (VC) release timeline.
Web and Graphic Designhttps://nutrauhealth.com
This allows for platform-agnostic deployment at any provider, including hostless solutions.
Docker Swarm, NGINX, Jekyll, Auth0
Security Software Development, Web App Design, DevSecOps, DevOps, Jamstack
Linux, Oracle, Netlify, Web, Blockchain, Windows, LEMP, Heroku, Docker, MacOS, Blockchain Platforms
IT Administration, Laser Scanning, Smart Glasses, Distributed Ledgers, Cryptocurrency, Technical Leadership, Medical Applications, CAS, Smart Locks, Civic Engagement, Digital Brand Identity, Customized Blockchains, Cryptocurrency Wallets, Integrated Circuits, Design, Peer-to-peer Networking, Web 4.0, Architecture, Wearables, P2P, APIs, Technical Drawing, Web Security, IT Management, Design Intent Drawings (DIDs), SVG, Bots, Back-end, Servers, Coding in Public, Cloud Security, Cryptography, Decentralization, Sustainability, IPFS, Electronic Medical Records (EMR), Patents, Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
University Pierre and Marie Curie - Paris, France