- Systems LeadDisplayNote Technologies2014 - 2016
Technologies: Java EE, WildFly, Vert.x, Hibernate, MySQL, HazelCast, DeltaSpike, Azure, Linux, XMPP, Android, jOOQ, SQL, NGINX
- Architected, developed, and administered all back-end networked services consumed by company products, staff, and end-users.
- Built a real-time event-driven server for tunnelling and multicasting text and binary data throughout LANs transparently.
- Integrated an open source XMPP server into a Java EE deployments ecosystem.
- Wrote several client-side libraries for Android consuming REST APIs.
- Designed and implemented many REST APIs, administrative tools, and onboarding websites for end-users.
- Built a push notification service for mobile devices and browsers for messaging and online collaboration scenarios.
- Linux Systems SpecialistIDSens2014 - 2014
Technologies: Python, Raspberry Pi, SQLite
- Wrote a wifi and bluetooth scanning system using Python and SQLite used to track anonymous user traffic over large commercial areas.
- Prepared scripts and tools for an autonomous, boxed Raspbian-based embedded Raspberry Pi product.
- CTOVoozer Technologies2013 - 2014
Technologies: Java, Weld, Hibernate, PostgreSQL, Asterisk, Web Sockets, Loquendo, jOOQ, SQL
- Built a real-time Web Sockets-based VoIP calls broker on top of Asterisk and its management API.
- Led the development of a product built on top of NLP tools and VoIP calls for users to interact with a SW appointment manager via their voice using common language.
- Wrote SW components interacting with Loquendo libraries for text-to-speech and audio recognition.
- Created an end-users facing website for customers to handle their auto-appointed services and calendar.
- Senior SW EngineerMubiquo2012 - 2013
Technologies: Java EE, GWT, MySQL, Amazon, Android
- Build a custom cloud-based content management system to manage translations, images, promotions, and all static assets for mobile applications.
- Wrote an Android application featuring a design-rich picture agenda for newborns.
- Designed processes and tooling to move from "spreadsheet hell" to mostly automated software managed procedures so that assets get more efficiently managed.
- Wrote a code generation tool to output Objective-C and Java parsers for documents based on a JSON schema-like model.
- Chief Software OfficerSoltec Trackers2011 - 2012
Technologies: C, Embedded, Java EE, MySQL, Amazon
- Wrote C system code and mathematic equations for the embedded micro-processor controlling solar tracking for photovoltaic panels.
- Built an Android application for aiding in solar tracker installation and configuration.
- Architected and implemented cloud-based services and the website in charge of collecting information from trackers and management.
- Technical ManagerEnvitel2007 - 2011
Technologies: Linux, C, NetBeans Platform, PostgreSQL, MySQL, GWT, Java, Java EE, Python, Swing, Industrial Protocols
- Led a technical team of four developers.
- Designed and led the implementation of a networked control and monitoring center using video and real-time signals from a numerous set of heterogeneous industrial equipment.
- Built an embedded in-vehicle video recording and transmitting console for police forces.
- Build and deployed on-site a recollecting and exploitation system aimed at counting people moving around in Metro stations using ceiling cameras.
- Software EngineerVisual Tools2000 - 2007
Technologies: Linux, Bash, Embedded, Python, HTML, Java, C
- Wrote several Linux kernel modules interfacing with custom company hardware components.
- Built several Python bindings for in-house C software libraries.
- Participated in several International R&D projects funded by the European Union on fields of real-time systems, software components, and QoS.
- Wrote a Python CGI-based web interface for embedded video recording and transmitting units.
- Built several Python system level general-purpose modules for x86-based embedded devices.
- Wrote several C system libraries and programs for low-level operations and networked communications.
- InternConstrucciones Aeronáuticas, Space Division1999 - 1999
Technologies: Ada, HRT-HOOD
- Wrote simulation code in Ada to evaluate a number of software design and development tools for real-time systems.
- DeveloperMotorola Berlin GmbH. Radio Division1999 - 1999
Technologies: LabVIEW, SQL, Visual Basic, MS Access
- Implemented a LabVIEW test bench software manager for TETRA radio devices using an MS Access-based front-end for data exploitation.