- Tech Lead / Consultant2013 - PRESENTCoherent Solutions Inc. (US)
- Led the development team to achieve deliveries (functionality, quality, and schedule) through a QA sign-off.
- Conducted code reviews for quality control.
- Established overall software engineering process via setting standards and expectations.
- Developed a series of technical designs.
- Conducted technical meetings to discuss and brain-storm solutions.
- Lead Developer / Software Analyst2012 - 2013Coherent Solutions Inc. (US)
Technologies: Java, SOAP
- Developed and maintained re-factoring plan for AGNIS (A Growable Network Information System) v2.0.
- Modified web service architecture to accommodate the new requirements.
- Upgraded a service engine and third-parties components.
- Integrated a Maven build-and-management tool into a legacy project.
- Developed integration tests.
- Tech Lead / Consultant2011 - 2012Coherent Solutions Inc. (US)
- Designed and implemented a highly-configurable CMS framework.
- Performed analysis of performance issues, proposed solutions, and supervised their implementation.
- Designed, prototyped, and led the implementation of a responsive mobile/desktop UI.
- Created performance analysis reports using BI tools (icCube and MDX).
- Developed an on-the-fly, persistent, JavaBeans classes generator based on Hibernate, mapping the files using an ASM library.
- Sr. Software Engineer2008 - 2011ISSoft (Belarus)
- Performed technical leadership.
- Developed persistence layer components with Hibernate ORM.
- Ported legacy ASP code base to Java.
- Optimized the database schema.
- Software Engineer2006 - 2008ISSoft (Belarus)
- Designed and implemented a persistence layer to support the security sub-system.
- Developed back-end server components.
- Performed cross-browser adaptation of web pages.
- Developed custom UI controls and client-side validation.
- Developed a custom configurable UI framework.