Senior Software Engineer2014 - PRESENTDisney Parks and Resorts Digital
- Acted as a subject matter expert and was often requested for guidance.
- Mentored junior level team members.
- Reviewed code (AngularJS, Polymer, and LAMP stacks).
- Evangelized the adaptation to new technologies such as web components.
- Architected SPAs using modern web frameworks such as AngularJS and Polymer.
- Worked as build moderator and was esponsible for build promotions and CCB process.
- Pitched machine learning/data projects to the innovation team.
- Collaborated with a large multinational team.
Web Developer2013 - 2013American Board of Radiology
- Created a framework for building front-end components such as tables, forms, and wizard processes for the myABR project, an online portal for radiologists to track certification requirements; this framework reduced the time needed to build pages from a full day to about ten minutes.
- Created exam scoring reports using iReport and JasperSoft.
- Maintained ETL processes used to score exams using Talend.
Web Developer2010 - 2012Anchor Wave Internet Solutions
Technologies: WordPress, PHP, jQuery, Zend, Drupal, Auhorize.Net, PayPal, Google Analytics, MySQL, Java
- Maintained, updated, and created 100+ web applications written in PHP frameworks including WordPress, Drupal, Zend, and a variety of MVC frameworks.
- Created plugins and themes for WordPress and Drupal.
- Sanitized sites infected with malicious code.
- Wrote web applications, interfacing with Authorize.Net, PayPal, and other payment processors, ranging from single-page payment to SaaS solutions.
- Connected sites to social networking APIs and Google Analytics.
Web Developer2008 - 2010Hobjob, Inc.
Technologies: PHP, Lucene, MySQL, YUI, HTML, CSS, Java, Memcached
- Created distance-based search content using Apache Java Lucene—reducing the original time to create a search index by 90%.
- Optimized SQL queries, PHP processes, and implemented caching with Memcached.