Senior iOS Developer2019 - PRESENTM1 Finance
- Refactored outdated code into reusable components and modularized the project organization.
- Spearheaded and implemented a new client analytics pipeline.
- Implemented new features, created new components, and fixed bugs.
- Collected and analyzed over 10 million daily client events in BigQuery.
Lead iOS Developer2017 - 2019BLUECHXP
Technologies: iOS, Swift, Firebase Realtime Database, Firebase Cloud Functions, Firebase, Express.js, Node.js, TypeScript
- Completely rebuilt the v2 of a two-and-a-half-year-old iOS app (front and back end) in four months.
- Ran SQL query analyses on 3,000+ v1 users’ data to inform v2 design decisions.
- Reduced operational cost by 85% by architecting and optimizing the app for Firebase.
Lead iOS Developer2016 - 2017UpnUp
Technologies: iOS, Swift, TypeScript, Node.js, Express.js, Firebase, Firebase Cloud Functions, Firebase Realtime Database
- Designed and developed a group social app for iOS.
- Integrated the app with Google’s Firebase BaaS and Facebook’s Graph API.
- Managed the planning and execution of release cycles and user feedback.
Program Manager2015 - 2017Microsoft | Xbox Live
Technologies: C#, Python
- Directed the project to integrate Xbox Live (XBL) with non-XBL PC titles.
- Wrote Python scripts to scrape, format, and supply valuable data for the title integration project.
- Discovered, formalized, and executed a business opportunity with third-party data providers.