Full-stack Web Developer2019 - 2019HSBlox Inc.
- Created scalable and secure microservices architecture for handling user requests and incorporating multiple services.
- Created interfaces for several third-party APIs suitable for the existing app structure.
- Created a bare-bones template for easy node services integration.
- Oversaw the front-end development for the new services added to the web app.
- Upgraded the previous front-end architecture for better services integration.
- Used Azure and Azure CI/CD for deployment.
- Created PDF generator service to generate invoices for thousands of users.
Full-stack Web Developer2018 - 2018The Arcade Gacha Events
Technologies: Node.js, Vue.js, MongoDB, Jest, TDD, Sockets.io
- Created a web app that analyzes users data in real time while the user plays an online game named "SecondLife."
- Created an API that connects the game with the web app and the game send small data the API about the user. While the user plays the game an account is created by their name and they can click a link in the game to access their profile or log in to the app to see their analyzed data.
- Used TDD approach to make the web app. Used Jest to write the tests.
- Created a salable structure that could analyze data of a million users in real time.
- Used sockets.io to update the analysis and show the updated on to the current and proper users.
Head of Front-end Development2017 - 2018IDEEZA
- Led a team of five, created a web app that a user could create any electronics device using drag and drop in 3D and manufacture them with the site.
- Connected panel builds in three.js with Vue.js with an API so that the user can use both the panel and app buttons with forms to interact with 3D.
- Created a panel for technician so that they can generate the 3D models in the app that the users drag and drop to create large electronics device.
- Created front-end social media platform in the web app so the user can share their created 3D models with other users and discuss them.
- Integrated several UI components from Vuetify and developed several complex UI components as per clients need.
Head of Development2016 - 2018Hypnotic Code
- Led a team of three developers to create websites for the clients.
- Contributed to projects including a custom CMS, event management pages, company profiles, and healthcare portfolios.
- Developed web apps for companies on a project basis. Technologies used for the front end include Vue.js, Angular, React as SPAs and for the back end I used PHP and Node.js for APIs.
- Used GitHub and deployed web apps to AWS using TravisCI.
Web Developer2015 - 2018The Profs
- Upgraded the design, template of the website, and created functional UI changes that met their business needs.
- Created a RESTful API using Node.js that acts as a second layer, connecting all the services they use (GSuite, Mailchimp) to the site.
- Created a small featured panel on their blog page with Vue.js.
Front-end Web Developer2017 - 2017CPEX Networks
Technologies: Vue.js, Webpack, Axios, Sockets.io
- Designed and developed the front end of the application using Vue.js.
- Worked on the web app https://playr.gg/.
- The back end was done using Ruby on Rails and connected to the front end using Axios. Utilized Sockets.io integration for live feedback.
Front-end Developer2017 - 2017Winskit IT
Technologies: Vue.js, Webpack, Bulma, Axios, sockets.io
- Developed functional front end for a SaaS web app based on the UI design.
- Used Vue.js to make the app a standalone SPA.
- Connected to the back-end Rest API using Axios and Vuex for managing states. It was a school management SaaS app to manage students, teachers, auditors, and authorities, making it easier to digitize their day-to-day tasks.
- Used sockets.io to handle notifications.