Full Stack Web Developer2019 - 2019HSBlox Inc.
- Created scalable and secure microservices architecture for handling user requests and incorporating multiple services.
- Created interfaces for several 3rd party APIs suitable for the existing App structure.
- Created a barebones template for easy node services integration.
- Oversaw the front end development for the new services added to the web app.
- Upgraded the previous front end architecture for better services integration.
Full Stack Web Developer2018 - 2018The Arcade Gacha Events
Technologies: NodeJS, Vue.js, MongoDB
- Created a web app that analyzes users data in real time while the user plays an online game named "SecondLife."
- Created an API that connects the game with the web app and the game send small data the API about the user. While the user plays the game an account is created by their name and they can click a link in the game to access their profile or log in to the app to see their analyzed data.
- Used TDD approach to make the web app. Used Jest to write the tests.
- Created a salable structure that could analyze data of a million users in real time.
Head of Front-end Development2017 - 2018IDEEZA
Technologies: Vue.js, Three.js
- Led a team of five, created a web app that a user could create any electronics device using drag and drop in 3D and manufacture them with the site.
- Connected panel builds in three.js with Vue.js with an API so that the user can use both the panel and app buttons with forms to interact with 3D.
- Created a panel for technician so that they can generate the 3D models in the app that the users drag and drop to create large electronics device.
- Created front-end social media platform in the web app so the user can share their created 3D models with other users and discuss them.
Head of Development2016 - 2018Hypnotic Code
- Led a team of three developers to create websites for the clients.
- Contributed to projects including a custom CMS, event management pages, company profiles, and healthcare portfolios.
Web Developer2015 - 2018The Profs
- Upgraded the design, template of the website, and created functional UI changes that met their business needs.
- Created a Restful API using Node Js that acts as a second layer, connecting all the services they use (GSuite, MailChimp, etc.) to the site.
- Created a small featured panel on their blog page with Vue.js.