- Software Engineer2011 - PRESENTSelf-employed
Technologies: C/C++(C++11), Python, Django
- Built diverse extensions to a traffic light controller (C/C++, embedded Linux).
- Sped up/optimized a web platform for a traffic light controller (C++, Ext JS).
- Coded a portal for price and reviews comparison of Amazon products (Python, Django, Bootstrap, jQuery).
- Created an FCGI and web socket multi-process back-end in C++11 (STL, ACE lib) for web interface for a traffic light controller.
- Created a Docker-based system for simulating simulating different types of embedded Linux devices connected to a web-based central system. Thanks to that, testing the central system and developing new features did not require having many real hardware devices anymore.
- Senior Software Development Engineer2004 - 2010Swarco
- Ported a traffic light controller from 386 to arm on embedded Linux.
- Built Linux kernel modules for supporting the traffic light controller.
- Created an inter-process communication daemon (data bus) optimized for embedded Linux (C++).
- Wrote a high-performance wrapper library for communicating with the traffic light controller, used in Holland (pure C, POSIX).
- Developed a web administration platform (Ext JS, CGI, C).
- Software Developer2002 - 2004proFILE Computersysteme GmbH
Technologies: C++ (ACE), CORBA (ACE+TAO), Qt, XML, XSL, Perl
- Built OO networking applications in C++ and Perl.
- Senior Software Developer & Network Administrator2000 - 2002Fibernet
Technologies: PHP, Perl, MySQL, Apache, packet filters, LDAP, Qmail, DNS, shell scripting
- Co-authored the fully automated web-hosting system.
- Designed and coded web-based portals (LAMP).
- Provided network administration.