Freelance Senior Web Developer (Self-employed)2016 - PRESENTFreelance Work
Technologies: PHP, CodeIgniter (with MVC and HMVC), Node.js, Express.js, WordPress, MySQL, SQL, Git, Gulp, Bootstrap, CSS, jQuery, AJAX, AWS for S3 Buckets, Web Server, RDBMS, Midlevel SEO
- Communicated daily with clients.
- Analyzed the final product development while meeting the deadlines.
- Developed a responsive and pixel-perfect UX/UI.
- Developed back-end CMS solutions and single-page applications.
- Integrated payment gateways.
- Managed web servers for some clients on AWS.
- Debugged the code and solved problems.
- Actively planned, selected, and implemented the required technologies for projects in progress.
Web Developer2018 - 2018The Gores Group LLC
Technologies: WordPress, HTML, CSS, jQuery
- Fixed all responsive issues.
- Tested on multiple platforms including desktop and mobile devices.
Web Developer2018 - 2018Red Fog
Technologies: PHP, WordPress, MySWL, HTML, CSS, jQuery
- Developed a WordPress plugin from scratch to manage a multi-level cryptocurrency game.
- Built a payment gateway.
- Implemented user roles.
- Unlocked user access for different levels in the game.
- Integrated an API.
- Worked with business logic.
WooCommerce Developer2018 - 2018Gravity Brands
Technologies: PHP, Wordpress, WooCommerce, MySql, HTML, CSS, jQuery
- Developed a landing page plugin including the back-end and front-end UI.
- Built an order tracking plugin for WooCommerce.
- Implemented a checkout page customization.
Senior Web Application Developer and Software Architect2013 - 2018Brand & Mortar (Toronto, Canada)
Technologies: PHP, WordPress, Node.js, CSS, jQuery, AJAX, Bootstrap, MySQL, AWS
- Solved day-to-day WordPress-related issues.
- Managed the server and database.
- Developed a WordPress custom theme and plugins.
- Built email signatures and templates.
- Performed mid-level SEO for a WordPress sites.
- Optimized the code for SEO and site speed.
Full-stack Front- and Back-end Developer2015 - 2016Playster (Montreal, QC, Canada)
Technologies: PHP, Node.js, HTML, jQuery, CSS, Bootstrap, Jade, CRUD API
- Managed a team.
- Developed a CMS and the front of a site in PHP.
- Integrated APIs.
- Developed a CMS in Node.js.
- Managed the deployment on AWS.
- Worked in an Agile and Scrum environment.
Freelance Web Developer (Self-employed)2012 - 2014Freelance Work
Technologies: PHP, CodeIgniter, MySQL, WordPress, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Fireworks, Photoshop
- Managed the communication with clients.
- Developed pixel-perfect themes.
- Built custom plugins.
- Constructed cashback sites and content management systems (CMS).
- Developed and implemented eCommerce solutions.
- Integrated payment gateways.
Developer | Team Lead | Project Manager2007 - 2012Onlinelogic (Multan, Pakistan)
Technologies: PHP, CodeIgniter, HTML, MySQL, jQuery, CSS, Fireworks, Photoshop, VB.NET, Third-party Components
- Managed the QA, teams, and projects.
- Developed web and desktop applications.
- Built an application for data scraping.
- Performed extensive work on cashback sites, coupon codes, and comparison sites.
- Managed the daily activity reports for the higher management.
- Solved complex problems.
Web and Desktop Developer2005 - 2009USAType, LLC (USA)
- Developed desktop applications using VB.NET.
- Constructed eVoice medical transcripts recording software with DTMF tones.
- Developed Expanderic which is a keyboard expander for shortcuts defined by users.
- Built a website.
- Provided technical support to clients.
Web and Desktop Developer2006 - 2007King InfoTech Software Solutions (Lahore, Pakistan)
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Apache, WordPress, VB.NET, Third-party Tools
- Developed and managed websites and desktop applications.
- Built a desktop product in VB.NET with SQLite.
- Provided technical support for a desktop application.
- Debugged the code for an existing desktop and web application.
- Implemented new features in an existing desktop application.
Web and Desktop Developer2005 - 2006Bismil Soft (Lahore, Pakistan)
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Apache, ASP, VB.NET, SQL Server
- Developed new websites.
- Managed existing websites.
- Supported an existing accounting daybook desktop application for a company’s business partners.
- Developed new features in a desktop application.
- Debugged a desktop application's code.