Software Architect/Senior Embedded Software Engineer2018 - 2020Magna Electronics Europe
Technologies: CAN Bus, Ethernet, AUTOSAR, Embedded C, Enterprise Architecture
- Created and maintained static and dynamic software architecture for different features in enterprise architecture.
- Analyzed software requirements, system architecture, and hardware-software interface specifications and their impact on software architecture.
- Determined resources required for new features and change requests.
- Identified software architecture gaps and supported team to standardize software architecture.
- Assisted the project to use Ethernet SOME/IP protocol based on AUTOSAR specifications.
- Developed an application software respecting V-Model (requirement analysis, detailed software design, implementation, static code analysis, smoke tests, and reviews.
- Presented software and architecture for ASPICE assessment.
- Mentored junior developers in Germany and India.
- Procured and managed project equipment, tools, and licenses required for software development.
- Synchronized with supplier for software deliveries.
Embedded Software Engineer2016 - 2018Continental Automotive, GmbH.
Technologies: Scrum, Kanban, Jira, PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager, Git, Bootloaders, Debugging Tools, Ethernet, CAN Bus, UDS Diagnosis, Embedded C++, Embedded C
- Developed bootloader software for ECU Instrument-Cluster.
- Integrated modules and libraries provided by other departments.
- Analyzed, debugging, and fixed various software defects.
- Qualified SW modules (code and documentation reviews).
- Tested bootloader diagnostics and validation of flashing over CAN. MOST and Ethernet. Qualified SW modules (code and documentation reviews).
- Contributed to software release and delivery in MKS and Git.
Embedded Software Engineer2015 - 2016Continental Automotive, GmbH.
Technologies: DOORS, Rhapsody, SysML, MISRA Compliance, Debugging Tools, Embedded C, CANoe, CAN Bus, AUTOSAR
- Developed software based on AUTOSAR for an ECU Body Control Module (BCM).
- Implemented software for functional safety applications of exterior lights. It registers monitoring and memory protection functions.
- Developed detailed software designs using SysML in Rhapsody.
- Analyzed, reviewed, and implemented requirements written in a Rational Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements System. (DOORS).
- Participated in reviews for detailed software design and coding.
- Developed White-box tests (module/unit tests, integration tests) and Black-box tests (developer/functional tests).
- Performed static and dynamic code analysis.
- Analyzed issues and fixed bugs for the application software.
Software Consultant2014 - 2016Invensity, GmbH
Technologies: Embedded C
- Served as an embedded software developer for automotive customers.
- Developed an embedded training kit based on STM32 Discovery board and FreeRTOS.
Software Developer2013 - 2014TES Electronic Solutions
Technologies: Guiliani, jQuery Mobile, Qt, Embedded C++, FFmpeg, CSS3, HTML5
- Integrated software (third-party libraries) for an automotive customer.
- Developed a video-player as a widget using FFMPEG and OpenGL.
- Developed a graphical user interface (GUI) in Qt.
- Performed benchmarking of HMI frameworks (Qt and Guiliani).
Software Developer2012 - 2013Continental Automotive, GmbH.
Technologies: Testing, Embedded C++, Embedded C, CAN Bus
- Managed software development related to HVAC (climate) controllers in an electric. vehicle.
- Developed algorithms for pre-conditioning and battery management.
- Delivered software design applications using UML.
- Delivered CAN gateway configuration and integration in the vehicle architecture.
- Oversaw data logging and analysis of CAN using vector tools.
- Completed functional testing in the car. Created a test bench.
Software/Hardware Developer2011 - 2012Fujitsu Semiconductor Europe, GmbH.
Technologies: Python, Oscilloscopes & Tester Equipment, Debugging Tools, Embedded C
- Spearheaded software development of a single touch demo ‘16FX control panel’. Implemented EEPROM emulation for low power detection.
- Migrated software samples from MB96300 to MB96600 series.
- Managed software development of the Stepper Motor Control using a 16-bit Fujitsu u-controller.
- Ovesaw functional validation of the Cortex-R4 ARM 32Bit processor on Silicon level, which included performing semi-automated tests. Testing included dealing with C, Python, oscilloscope handling, and JTAG interface.
- Completed failure analysis of wrong functional behaviors based on given test specifications.
- Created new test cases and modifications in the existing test cases.
- Tested printed circuit boards.