Senior DevOps Engineer2019 - PRESENTbcheck
Technologies: Ansible, Terraform, Bash, Perl, ELK, Linux, Ubuntu, Red Hat, Nexus, Ambari, Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra
- Set up a Cassandra data cluster with Ansible and Bash.
- Set up a computing cluster (Ambari, Spark, Hadoop) with Ansible.
- Set up ELK and scripts to push data to logstash.
- Set up ELK beats on the data and compute clusters.
- Prepared Perl, Bash, and Python scripts for automation and data retrieval.
- Set up AWS resources for a computing cluster with Terraform and ready for Ansible.
- Managed git repositories and pipelines in bitbucket.
- Setup Apache Airflow jobs to cleanup logs.
- Manage AWS Resources.
Senior Site Reliability Engineer2019 - 2019Aurea
Technologies: VMWare, AWS, SDDC, EC2, EFS, Python, ELK, Linux, Git, CI/CD, Gitops
- Provisioned and managed infrastructure with Terraform, Ansible, and Jenkins.
- Set up and managed VMWare SDDC in AWS with NSX and storage.
- Migrated L&S servers from legacy datacenter to AWS VMWare.
- Reconfigured Lifted Centos Linux servers.
- Set up and managed Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana stack.
- Set up CI/CD pipelines and implemented GitOps.
- Created Docker images and managed Docker containers and images in DTR.
- Set up and managed AWS resources.
Senior SaaSOps Chief Architect2018 - 2019Aurea
Technologies: Atlassian Jira, Linux, AWS, MySQL, Aurora MySQL, PostgreSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Git
- Provided system administration of Atlassian Jira in AWS(using EC2 and RDS ).
- Oversaw application administration of Kubernetes on legacy and AWS.
- Optimized Atlassian Jira with more than 4000 users and a huge number of schemes and automations.
- Managed Linux web server installations.
- Created and maintained deployments with Ansible and Docker.
- Setup and Manage AWS Resource.
Senior Systems Engineer for Web Applications2010 - 2019Ciner Media Holding (haberturktv, showtv, bloomberght)
Technologies: Linux, Nginx, PHP-fpm, MySQL, Varnish, Haproxy, Redis, Memcached, Cacti, Squid, puppet
- Managed Linux, Nginx, PHP-fpm, MySQL stack.
- Installed, configured, and managed various open source software on Linux.
- Set up CDN with varnish and nginx.
- Generated RPM packages for custom installations.
- Configured and managed MySQL replications.
- Advanced bash and Perl scripting for systems engineering.
- Monitored with Cacti, Nagios, and Zabbix.
- Configured Nginx with Memcache and Redis.
- Installed and managed software on Tomcat.
- Initiated use of puppet for linux systems settings.
- Set up multiple HDFS.
- Implemented Hadoop MapReduce for some data processing.
- Developed php web applications.
Senior Lab Engineer2017 - 2018Optiva Inc.
Technologies: Linux, Git, SVN, Clearcase, Jenkins, Artifactory, Perl, Bash, AWS, Apache, Tomcat, Nginx, Telecom domain products
- Managed source control repositories Git, SVN, and Clearcase.
- Managed CI/CD.
- Managed telecom installations.
- Scripted with Perl, Bash, and Python.
- Maintained system and software on linux and solaris systems.
Senior Linux Systems Engineer2015 - 2016Freelance
Technologies: Linux, Docker, Docker-compose, Bacula, Ruby on Rails
- Led Linux systems engineering.
- Created Docker images and containers with Docker and Docker-compose.
- Contributed to TDD with Ruby on Rails.
- Managed company resources in AWS.
Team Lead and Systems/Software Engineer2009 - 2010IBM Business Services
Technologies: IBM Tivoli Maximo, Oracle, Java, IBM Websphere
- Developed IBM Tivoli Maximo java application.
- Administered Oracle database.
- Administered IBM Websphere.
Senior Systems Engineer2004 - 2009Audatex Systems GmbH/Solera Inc. (Zurich, Switzerland)
Technologies: Linux, Oracle, MySQL, Perl, Bash, Java, Apache, Jmeter, Load Runner
- Developed and deployed Java web applications.
- Installed and maintained software on Oracle Application Server 10g.
- Led Java web application performance tuning and capacity planning.
- Created infrastructure for customer billing.
- Installed and configured almost all industry standard software/tools on Linux systems.
Web Application Developer2003 - 2004Innopark AG(Winthertur, Switzerland)
Technologies: Linux Suse, Apache, Cocoon, Java
- Wrote web application VIP.
- Contributed to systems engineering.
Software Designer2000 - 2003724 Solutions, Inc. (Lenzburg, Switzerland)
- Implemented Tomcat Gateway for a wireless internet server.
- Implemented example use cases to customers.
- Maintained and Improved software configuration utilities.
- Implemented voice adapter component.
- Ported, deployed and maintained software on linux, solaris, hp-ux, tru64 platforms.
Research Engineer and Assistant1996 - 1999Computer Vision Research Lab-BUPAM
Technologies: Implicit Polynomials, C, C++, Matlab
- Studied in the area of Implicit Polynomials for Object Recognition.
- Contributed to software engineering with C, C++, and Matlab.
- Completed research in computer vision.