Senior DevOps Engineer2021 - 2021Spin
Technologies: AWS DynamoDB, AWS RDS, Redis Cache, Python 3, Terraform, PostgreSQL, Amazon EC2, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), AWS ELB, AWS ALB, AWS NLB, GitHub, GitHub Actions, Node.js, Jira, TeamCity, Kubernetes, Helm, Helmfile
- Created provisioning of Sandbox and external environments with Python, Bash, Terraform, Helm, Helmfile, Rails. The whole environment operations are managed with infrastructure pipelines.
- Worked on various assignments including Datadog, TeamCity, Python, Kubernetes, Bash, Sentry, Helmfile, and Helm.
Site Reliability Engineer2020 - 2020BrokerBuddha
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon EC2, Identity & Access Management (IAM), Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby, AWS ElastiCache, Relational Database Services (RDS), Autoscaling, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Terraform, Security, Networking, AWS
- Provisioned whole AWS environments with Terraform scripts including all aspects of networking and security.
- Used AWS resources including AWS Autoscaling, AWS ECS, AWS Fargate, IAM, RDS, Elasticache, and Elasticsearch in deployments.
- Implemented pipelines in circleci for infrastructure deployments.
Senior DevOps Engineer2019 - 2020bcheck
Technologies: Cassandra, Spark, Hadoop, Apache Ambari, Nexus, Red Hat Linux, Ubuntu, Linux, ELK (Elastic Stack), Perl, Bash, Terraform, Ansible
- Set up a Cassandra data cluster with Ansible and Bash.
- Set up a computing cluster (Ambari, Spark, Hadoop) with Ansible.
- Set up ELK and scripts to push data to logstash.
- Set up ELK beats on the data and compute clusters.
- Prepared Perl, Bash, and Python scripts for automation and data retrieval.
- Set up AWS resources for a computing cluster with Terraform and ready for Ansible.
- Managed git repositories and pipelines in bitbucket.
- Set up Apache Airflow jobs to cleanup logs.
- Managed AWS Resources.
Senior Site Reliability Engineer2019 - 2019Aurea
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), GitOps, Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Integration (CI), Git, Linux, ELK (Elastic Stack), Python, Amazon EFS, Amazon EC2, SDDC, AWS, VMware
- Provisioned and managed infrastructure with Terraform, Ansible, and Jenkins.
- Set up and managed VMWare SDDC in AWS with NSX and storage.
- Migrated L&S servers from legacy datacenter to AWS VMWare.
- Reconfigured Lifted Centos Linux servers.
- Set up and managed Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana stack.
- Set up CI/CD pipelines and implemented GitOps.
- Created Docker images and managed Docker containers and images in DTR.
- Set up and managed AWS resources.
Senior SaaSOps Chief Architect2018 - 2019Aurea
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Git, Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker, PostgreSQL, Amazon Aurora, MySQL, AWS, Linux, Jira
- Provided system administration of Atlassian Jira in AWS(using EC2 and RDS ).
- Oversaw application administration of Kubernetes on legacy and AWS.
- Optimized Atlassian Jira with more than 4000 users and a huge number of schemes and automations.
- Managed Linux web server installations.
- Created and maintained deployments with Ansible and Docker.
- Setup and Manage AWS Resource.
Senior Systems Engineer for Web Applications2010 - 2019Ciner Media Holding (haberturktv, showtv, bloomberght)
Technologies: Puppet, Squid, Cacti, Memcached, Redis, HAProxy, Varnish, MySQL, PHP-FPM, Nginx, Linux
- Managed Linux, Nginx, PHP-fpm, MySQL stack.
- Installed, configured, and managed various open source software on Linux.
- Set up CDN with varnish and nginx.
- Generated RPM packages for custom installations.
- Configured and managed MySQL replications.
- Advanced bash and Perl scripting for systems engineering.
- Monitored with Cacti, Nagios, and Zabbix.
- Configured Nginx with Memcache and Redis.
- Installed and managed software on Tomcat.
- Initiated use of puppet for linux systems settings.
- Set up multiple HDFS.
- Implemented Hadoop MapReduce for some data processing.
- Developed php web applications.
Senior Lab Engineer2017 - 2018Optiva Inc.
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Nginx, Apache Tomcat, Apache, AWS, Bash, Perl, Artifactory, Jenkins, ClearCase, Subversion (SVN), Git, Linux
- Managed source control repositories Git, SVN, and Clearcase.
- Managed CI/CD.
- Managed telecom installations.
- Scripted with Perl, Bash, and Python.
- Maintained system and software on linux and solaris systems.
Senior Linux Systems Engineer2015 - 2016Freelance
Technologies: Ruby on Rails (RoR), Bacula, Docker Compose, Docker, Linux
- Led Linux systems engineering.
- Created Docker images and containers with Docker and Docker-compose.
- Contributed to TDD with Ruby on Rails.
- Managed company resources in AWS.
Team Lead and Systems/Software Engineer2009 - 2010IBM Business Services
Technologies: IBM WebSphere, Java, Oracle, IBM Maximo, IBM Tivoli
- Developed IBM Tivoli Maximo java application.
- Administered Oracle database.
- Administered IBM Websphere.
Senior Systems Engineer2004 - 2009Audatex Systems GmbH/Solera Inc. (Zurich, Switzerland)
Technologies: LoadRunner, Apache JMeter, Apache, Java, Bash, Perl, MySQL, Oracle, Linux
- Developed and deployed Java web applications.
- Installed and maintained software on Oracle Application Server 10g.
- Led Java web application performance tuning and capacity planning.
- Created infrastructure for customer billing.
- Installed and configured almost all industry standard software/tools on Linux systems.
Web Application Developer2003 - 2004Innopark AG(Winthertur, Switzerland)
Technologies: Java, Cocoon, Apache, SUSE, Linux
- Wrote web application VIP.
- Contributed to systems engineering.
Software Designer2000 - 2003724 Solutions, Inc. (Lenzburg, Switzerland)
- Implemented Tomcat Gateway for a wireless internet server.
- Implemented example use cases to customers.
- Maintained and Improved software configuration utilities.
- Implemented voice adapter component.
- Ported, deployed and maintained software on linux, solaris, hp-ux, tru64 platforms.
Research Engineer and Assistant1996 - 1999Computer Vision Research Lab-BUPAM
Technologies: MATLAB, C++, C
- Studied in the area of Implicit Polynomials for Object Recognition.
- Contributed to software engineering with C, C++, and Matlab.
- Completed research in computer vision.