Site Reliability Engineer2020 - 2020BrokerBuddha
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS EC2, Identity & Access Management (IAM), Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby, AWS ElastiCache, Relational Database Services (RDS), Autoscaling, Elastic Beanstalk, Terraform, Security, Networking, AWS
- Provisioned whole AWS environments with Terraform scripts including all aspects of networking and security.
- Used AWS resources including AWS Autoscaling, AWS ECS, AWS Fargate, IAM, RDS, Elasticache, and Elasticsearch in deployments.
- Implemented pipelines in circleci for infrastructure deployments.
Senior DevOps Engineer2019 - 2020bcheck
Technologies: Cassandra, Spark, Hadoop, Apache Ambari, Nexus, Red Hat Linux, Ubuntu, Linux, ELK (Elastic Stack), Perl, Bash, Terraform, Ansible
- Set up a Cassandra data cluster with Ansible and Bash.
- Set up a computing cluster (Ambari, Spark, Hadoop) with Ansible.
- Set up ELK and scripts to push data to logstash.
- Set up ELK beats on the data and compute clusters.
- Prepared Perl, Bash, and Python scripts for automation and data retrieval.
- Set up AWS resources for a computing cluster with Terraform and ready for Ansible.
- Managed git repositories and pipelines in bitbucket.
- Set up Apache Airflow jobs to cleanup logs.
- Managed AWS Resources.
Senior Site Reliability Engineer2019 - 2019Aurea
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), GitOps, Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Integration (CI), Git, Linux, ELK (Elastic Stack), Python, Amazon EFS, AWS EC2, SDDC, AWS, VMware
- Provisioned and managed infrastructure with Terraform, Ansible, and Jenkins.
- Set up and managed VMWare SDDC in AWS with NSX and storage.
- Migrated L&S servers from legacy datacenter to AWS VMWare.
- Reconfigured Lifted Centos Linux servers.
- Set up and managed Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana stack.
- Set up CI/CD pipelines and implemented GitOps.
- Created Docker images and managed Docker containers and images in DTR.
- Set up and managed AWS resources.
Senior SaaSOps Chief Architect2018 - 2019Aurea
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Git, Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker, PostgreSQL, Amazon Aurora, MySQL, AWS, Linux, Atlassian Jira
- Provided system administration of Atlassian Jira in AWS(using EC2 and RDS ).
- Oversaw application administration of Kubernetes on legacy and AWS.
- Optimized Atlassian Jira with more than 4000 users and a huge number of schemes and automations.
- Managed Linux web server installations.
- Created and maintained deployments with Ansible and Docker.
- Setup and Manage AWS Resource.
Senior Systems Engineer for Web Applications2010 - 2019Ciner Media Holding (haberturktv, showtv, bloomberght)
Technologies: Puppet, Squid, Cacti, Memcached, Redis, HAProxy, Varnish, MySQL, PHP-FPM, Nginx, Linux
- Managed Linux, Nginx, PHP-fpm, MySQL stack.
- Installed, configured, and managed various open source software on Linux.
- Set up CDN with varnish and nginx.
- Generated RPM packages for custom installations.
- Configured and managed MySQL replications.
- Advanced bash and Perl scripting for systems engineering.
- Monitored with Cacti, Nagios, and Zabbix.
- Configured Nginx with Memcache and Redis.
- Installed and managed software on Tomcat.
- Initiated use of puppet for linux systems settings.
- Set up multiple HDFS.
- Implemented Hadoop MapReduce for some data processing.
- Developed php web applications.
Senior Lab Engineer2017 - 2018Optiva Inc.
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Nginx, Apache Tomcat, Apache, AWS, Bash, Perl, Artifactory, Jenkins, ClearCase, Subversion (SVN), Git, Linux
- Managed source control repositories Git, SVN, and Clearcase.
- Managed CI/CD.
- Managed telecom installations.
- Scripted with Perl, Bash, and Python.
- Maintained system and software on linux and solaris systems.
Senior Linux Systems Engineer2015 - 2016Freelance
Technologies: Ruby on Rails (RoR), Bacula, Docker Compose, Docker, Linux
- Led Linux systems engineering.
- Created Docker images and containers with Docker and Docker-compose.
- Contributed to TDD with Ruby on Rails.
- Managed company resources in AWS.
Team Lead and Systems/Software Engineer2009 - 2010IBM Business Services
Technologies: IBM WebSphere, Java, Oracle, IBM Maximo, IBM Tivoli
- Developed IBM Tivoli Maximo java application.
- Administered Oracle database.
- Administered IBM Websphere.
Senior Systems Engineer2004 - 2009Audatex Systems GmbH/Solera Inc. (Zurich, Switzerland)
Technologies: LoadRunner, Apache JMeter, Apache, Java, Bash, Perl, MySQL, Oracle, Linux
- Developed and deployed Java web applications.
- Installed and maintained software on Oracle Application Server 10g.
- Led Java web application performance tuning and capacity planning.
- Created infrastructure for customer billing.
- Installed and configured almost all industry standard software/tools on Linux systems.
Web Application Developer2003 - 2004Innopark AG(Winthertur, Switzerland)
Technologies: Java, Cocoon, Apache, SUSE, Linux
- Wrote web application VIP.
- Contributed to systems engineering.
Software Designer2000 - 2003724 Solutions, Inc. (Lenzburg, Switzerland)
- Implemented Tomcat Gateway for a wireless internet server.
- Implemented example use cases to customers.
- Maintained and Improved software configuration utilities.
- Implemented voice adapter component.
- Ported, deployed and maintained software on linux, solaris, hp-ux, tru64 platforms.
Research Engineer and Assistant1996 - 1999Computer Vision Research Lab-BUPAM
Technologies: MATLAB, C++, C
- Studied in the area of Implicit Polynomials for Object Recognition.
- Contributed to software engineering with C, C++, and Matlab.
- Completed research in computer vision.