Mustafa Süleyman Çiftçi
Süleyman is a full-stack software engineer with strong problem-solving skills and educational background. He primarily works as a software architect but also develops front-end and back-end code depending on the complexity of the projects. He strives for efficiency, simplicity, and the best possible user experience. He is a highly talented and versatile developer, and switching to a new platform is not a problem for him.
Git, Visual Studio, Windows, MacOS
The most amazing...
...project I've undertaken was SPL, where I took over a failed project and developed it from scratch in a short period of time.
Founder, Full-stack Developer
- Developed two start-up projects in Java EE.
- Developed custom web applications for customers in Java EE, .NET, and PHP.
- Consulted for Cardtek in their financial software solutions (Ocean Framework, C#, C++, Oracle).
- Handled contract work for the Cordis Network in their Transportation Card Project (Web Application development, .NET MVC5).
- Developed a web application for a human resources company to collect and preprocess resumes (.NET MVC5, Web API).
Founding Partner and Software Architect
91 Software - Istanbul - Turkey
- Took responsibility in management, business development, and software development activities as a founding partner.
- Analyzed, designed, and developed the proprietary development agencies project application and monitoring software (Java EE, DB2).
- Developed a web application for a human resources start-up in Java EE and DB2.
- Developed other web applications for contractors in Java EE, .NET, and PHP.
TUBITAK - Defense Industries Research and Development - Ankara - Turkey
- Developed .NET desktop and web applications.
- Technologies used were .NET and Oracle.
Software Developer - Non Teaching Graduate Assistant
Texas A&M Uniiversity
- Developed software for various departments on campus.
Custom eCommerce Web Application
Cryptocurrency Exchange Web Application
I architected a highly modular solution with reusable components. I used a JWT authentication scheme with a claims based access management to different components. I used web sockets for displaying the instant changes in market prices and order books. I also implemented complex validation scenarios using directives and pipes.
SPL Online and Written Examination Application System
Ocean Banking Framework Consulting
PAHMed Mobile Apps
Admin App for a Toptal Client
AWS Lex Bot
Marketing Tool for a Toptal Client
Finding a Better Framework than Vue.js, React, and Angular
Angular, Entity 6, Bootstrap 3+, .NET Core, .NET, ASP.NET MVC 5, Bootstrap 3, Angular Material, Aurelia, Redux, Serverless Framework, CodeIgniter
Windows Forms (WinForms), jQuery, Node.js, Braintree API, PayPal API, Azure Blob Storage API, Joda-Time, Twitter API, Facebook API, React, Vue, RxJS, EJS, Web3.js
Amazon Lex, Braintree SDK, Git, Subversion (SVN), Adobe Photoshop, Visual Studio, JetBrains, MS Silverlight
Database Design, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Agile Software Development, Object-oriented Design (OOD), REST, Scrum, Azure DevOps
Windows, Java EE, Universal Windows Platform (UWP), UWP, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linux, Azure, Oracle, AWS Lambda, MacOS, Android, iOS, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash
JSON, Azure Websites, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM Db2, MySQL, Azure SQL, Redis Cache, PostgreSQL
Semantic UI, BrainTree, Windows Services, Serverless, Chatbots, Azure WebJobs, CI/CD Pipelines, Payment APIs, Payment Gateways, Litecoin, Bitcoind, Bitcoin, UWP UI Design, Core, Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Progress towards a Ph.D. Degree in Computer Science
Texas A&M University - College Station, TX
B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science
University of Texas at Austin - Austin, TX
Freshman Year of Coursework towards a B.Sc. Degree in Computer Engineering
Boğaziçi University - İstanbul - Turkey