Software Developer2013 - PRESENTSelf-employed
Technologies: Machine Learning, C#, Objective-C, Python, Cocos2d, UIKit, iOS, Monogame, SpriteKit, Unity
- Conceptualized, developed, and released several utility apps and games for iOS and released them to the App Store.
- Built a 3D game in Unity that featured mesh generation, custom physics, a distributed system required for real-time online functionality, including client-server synchronization, client-side prediction, and a rollback system.
- Constructed, trained, and evaluated machine learning models with data augmentation, CNNs, RNNs, ensemble methods using Python and Tensorflow.
- Created a news visualization tool, showing large datasets of geolocalized article data on a global scale in 3D and augmented reality using C#.
- Extracted, organized, and validated features from large article datasets, and designed appropriate data structures for performant access to the data using Python.
Mobile Software Engineer2018 - 2019University of Zurich
Technologies: Dart, Python, Flutter, Swift, Android, iOS
- Developed and conceptualized an interactive learning tool for medical students using Swift.
- Ported the application to Android using Flutter and Dart.
- Processed large datasets of documents and images as content for the application using Python.
- Launched the app to the App Store and Google Play Store and continuously shipped updates.
iOS Developer2013 - 2018Cantonal Hospital of St. Gallen
Technologies: Objective-C, Swift, iOS
- Developed a scientific measurement tool used in radiotherapy for iOS using Objective-C.
- Built image processing algorithms for live feature detection, matching, and evaluation on iOS with multi-threading.
- Developed and conceptualized the iOS app, CleanHands, an educational training tool for hospital staff, using Swift and SpriteKit.