- Senior/Lead Front-end DeveloperoneID (via Toptal)2014 - 2014
- Moved the project to AngularJS.
Technologies: AngularJS, Node.js, Jasmine, Karma, Grunt, Git, Django
- Implemented UI for displaying, importing, and managing user ad campaigns.
- Created a separate Node-driven application for the front-end to make it faster and more testable.
- Learned Jade and EJS template engines.
- Learned API for Google AdWords, Yandex Direct, and Baidu Paid Search.
- Studied the Python language.
Technologies: AngularJS, jQuery, Jasmine, Git, Ruby on Rails, Node.js
- Implemented the front-end for the first version of the Affiliate program project.
- Supported and rewrote 400+ self-written widgets for the flight search results page.
- Trained for Scrum. Exhibited wide Agile technics experience.
- Moved the whole front-end to Coffee and HAML.
- Inspired teammates to write tests first.
- Web DeveloperPartyEarth LLC2011 - 2012
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, CoffeeScript, Git, Jasmine, PostgreSQL
- Implemented complex events and a venue filtering system on the client side.
- Added front-end test coverage to make sure all aspects work as needed.
- Solved some back-end performance issues using Memcached for page and action caching.
- Profiled and optimized complex SQL database queries.
- Moved a project to the next major version of Rails.
- Web DeveloperUnitmedia LLC2010 - 2011
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, jQuery
- Created an internet auction site as an AJAX-driven single-page application.
- Created a spare auto parts search using ThinkingSphinx.
- Created a lightweight CMS used in client projects.
- Created 10+ client projects.