Senior/Lead Front-end Developer2014 - 2014oneID (via Toptal)
- Moved the project to AngularJS.
Technologies: Django, Git, Grunt, Karma, Jasmine, Node.js, AngularJS
- Implemented UI for displaying, importing, and managing user ad campaigns.
- Created a separate Node-driven application for the front-end to make it faster and more testable.
- Learned Jade and EJS template engines.
- Learned API for Google AdWords, Yandex Direct, and Baidu Paid Search.
- Studied the Python language.
Technologies: Node.js, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Git, Jasmine, jQuery, AngularJS
- Implemented the front-end for the first version of the Affiliate program project.
- Supported and rewrote 400+ self-written widgets for the flight search results page.
- Trained for Scrum. Exhibited wide Agile technics experience.
- Moved the whole front-end to Coffee and HAML.
- Inspired teammates to write tests first.
Web Developer2011 - 2012PartyEarth LLC
Technologies: PostgreSQL, Jasmine, Git, CoffeeScript, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Implemented complex events and a venue filtering system on the client side.
- Added front-end test coverage to make sure all aspects work as needed.
- Solved some back-end performance issues using Memcached for page and action caching.
- Profiled and optimized complex SQL database queries.
- Moved a project to the next major version of Rails.
Web Developer2010 - 2011Unitmedia LLC
Technologies: jQuery, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Created an internet auction site as an AJAX-driven single-page application.
- Created a spare auto parts search using ThinkingSphinx.
- Created a lightweight CMS used in client projects.
- Created 10+ client projects.