- PresidentNikSci2011 - PRESENT
Technologies: Node.js, CSS, Jekyll, PowerShell
- Contributed to Twitter Bootstrap and AngularJS on GitHub.
- Wrote multiple Windows applications to generate customized Windows and Mac applications and compile the generated apps into a distribution-ready format (including friendly installer apps).
- Converted a custom-designed website to use Twitter Bootstrap as a CSS foundation. In the process, migrated the entire website and blog from an in-house CMS to Jekyll.
- Deployed websites and applications to various cloud platforms, including AWS, Google App Engine, Heroku, and Rackspace Cloud. The underlying operating systems included Windows, Debian Linux (and derivatives), and Red Hat Enterprise Linux (and derivatives).
- Built multiple line-of-business web applications, including a bespoke real-estate analysis and profit estimation tool, which was highly accessible by users with any level of computer familiarity.
- Wrote dozens of scripts to automate repetitive tasks in languages like Unix shell script, Windows PowerShell, and Node.js. These tasks included messaging in-bulk by email and SMS, and organizing directories based on information in an Excel file.
- Built multiple EDI applications to convert data (e.g., invoices) between multiple industry-standard and proprietary XML and flat-text formats. The applications were implemented as fault-tolerant Windows services, which would also upload and download new data to process automatically.
- Chief Technology OfficerTechnoApex Software Pvt. Ltd.2007 - 2011
Technologies: .NET, SQL, WordPress
- Built an SMS-based targeted mobile advertising network, managed entirely using an ASP.NET web application, backed with an SQL Server database.
- Built an online movie ticketing web application.
- Built a self-service bulk text messaging application, which included a web app and Windows/Mac desktop app components.
- Built an online, self-service, point-of-sale application for the food and beverage industry.
- Built a WordPress-based platform for building and rapidly deploying bespoke small-business websites.