Software Developer2017 - PRESENTBooking.com
Technologies: Perl, MySQL
- Used A/B testing to improve clarity around cancellation policies to reduce inbound customer support.
- Set up connectivity with third-party tour and activity providers.
Software Developer2015 - PRESENTEverCharge (via Toptal)
Technologies: Flask, SQLAlchemy, Stripe, Redis, Celery
- Introduced database schema migration using alembic and Flask-Migrate.
- Developed an admin portal using Flask-Admin.
- Introduced automated tests, including unit, integration, and Selenium-based tests. Improved coverage to 90% of the Python codebase.
- Developed customer signup flow, which includes handling of Stripe payments.
- Developed a customer dashboard.
- Decreased the cost of monthly billing procedures by moving it from Freshbooks to Stripe.
- Automated the reimbursement procedure, including issuing a lob.com check.
- Configured deployments on AWS Elastic Beanstalk using Docker.
- Created a set of tools for validating data from devices.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2017Staffmatch
Technologies: React Redux, ES6
- Implemented vector animation for the main website.
- Added automated tests for core web logic.
- Refactored UI logic, which reduced the number of bugs.
Python Web Developer2015 - 2015Walkio (via Toptal)
Technologies: Django, Stripe, Twilio
- Added features that allow customers to communicate via Twilio SMS.
- Migrated the data model to remove logical inconsistencies.
- Added integration with Checkr.io for background checks on prospective dog walkers.
- Set up a two-step sign-up for dog walkers.
- Added an editing page for account details and billing information.
- Increased unit test coverage from 0 to 87 percent and included Selenium tests.
Python Test Automation Developer2014 - 2015Positive Technologies
Technologies: Python, Docker, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, GitLab
- Created a Python module for generating data for load testing using Yandex.Tank.
- Introduced new test designs using the Mixin design pattern. Improved code reuse and simplified tests.
- Developed a script for advanced test artifact collecting. Facilitated analysis of new bugs.
- Developed an abstraction layer for simpler web UI testing. Reduced the support cost of tests.
- Moved auxiliary services to the docker. Decreased resource usage of the test environment.
Performance Engineer2012 - 2014Dino Systems
Technologies: C#, Python, jQuery, amCharts, R, SVN, Django, Celery
- Suggested, designed, and developed a web portal for aggregation performance tests results. Reduced time spent on report creation by 30%. Used Django, PostgreSQL, Celery, and amCharts.
- Created a cross-platform desktop application for tracking time for Jira issues. Improved time tracking accuracy significantly.
- Developed performance tests for a SOAP API service using C#.
- Designed and developed advanced performance tests for a telephony system.
- Developed a script for creating test cases in a test case management system from real HTTP traffic.
Performance Engineer2011 - 2012Devexperts
Technologies: Java, Linux, SVN, MySQL, Amazon EC2
- Developed a script for automatic collection and result processing of performance tests. Decreased the number of human errors and data losses.
- Designed and successfully ran performance tests for an industrial monitoring system on a tight schedule.
- Set up an environment for monitoring and collecting results in Amazon EC2.
- Introduced an advanced configuration of a monitoring system. Reduced the load to the monitoring system MySQL database and improved performance.
- Performed a migration to a new OS testing images in Amazon EC2.