Verified Expert in Engineering
Full-stack Blockchain Developer
Nikone has been helping clients compete and grow with cleverly designed tools optimized for peak performance for 8+ years. He is also the co-founder and chief engineer at PengolinCoin, where he developed the core system. Nikone spent two years developing a project management service and a user survey system for IT360. With deep knowledge of the blockchain space, he also helped MPL get millions in crowdfunding from thousands of users by developing smart contracts for NFT games.
Git, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Bash Script, Algorithms, .NET, Cryptocurrency, Blockchain & Cryptocurrency, Web 3.0, Technical Leadership, Bitcoin
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed from scratch is a huge blockchain ecosystem with a major coin, tokens, NFTs, dApps, games, and a DeFi system.
Co-founder and Chief Engineer
- Launched PengolinCoin (PGO), a PoS-MN blockchain with a privacy feature, by developing Qt core daemon wallets with hundreds of master nodes online.
- Developed Android and iOS wallets using React Native. The wallets have thousands of users.
- Used Express.js and MongoDB to develop a block explorer and provide a blockchain information API.
- Launched ERC20/BEP20 wrapped tokens on the Ethereum and Binance Chain.
- Created 10,000 NFT tokens with unique Pangolin arts for P2E gameplay.
- Developed P2E games for NFT owners using Unity, Node.js, a Photon network for multiplayer games, and ChainSafe SDK.
- Implemented smart algorithms to develop NFT and GAS-efficient auction smart contracts.
- Created documentation for auditing the smart contracts and provided guidance to users and developers.
- Developed the PulseInu ERC20 token with Merkle tree verification features in the claim functions, which has nearly 200,000 users.
- Updated the PulseInu front-end website using Jekyll with web3.js for claiming features by verifying Merkle roots.
- Fixed possible vulnerabilities by auditing the token contract with a professional smart contract auditor.
- Deployed the token on PulseChain and completed the front-end testing.
Blockchain and Back-end Developer
- Implemented effective NFT fractionalization and royalty protocols for multiple marketplaces.
- Developed a hybrid website (Web 2.0 and Web 3.0) using React for the front end and Node.js for the back end.
- Created and implemented a new NFT renting protocol, allowing the company to save gas fees and simplify its DeFi business.
Smart Contract Developer
Martian Premier League
- Developed multiple NFT P2E games with thousands of users playing on the Ethereum and Polygon chains.
- Solved pseudo and complete random number generation problems by implementing a new protocol and algorithm.
- Launched NFT shopping contracts to attract more users and raise 10% more funds.
Game Of Dwarfs
- Developed an ERC721 NFT with 10,000 programmatically generated arts.
- Implemented a gas-effective algorithm for random distribution in Solidity.
- Created and implemented new P2E game logics for the NFT owners.
- Developed web apps using React and an art generation program using Node.js.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Developed and upgraded client applications for Windows, Linux, and macOS; mobile apps for Android and iOS; and browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, and Opera in the privileged access management (PAM) project.
- Played a pivotal role in attracting more investments in the company by extending the compatibility of the PAM system to smart cards, HSM devices, USB keys, and RFID/NFC tags.
- Increased user convenience by implementing two-factor (2FA) verification options, including SMS, OTP, MFA, U2F, and WebAuthn.
- Enhanced the Windows system security by inserting a fingerprint authentication module.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Launched multiple cryptocurrency blockchains with PoW, PoS, MN, and privacy features for several American banks.
- Developed core daemon wallets by using Qt and many crypto libraries.
- Listed hybrid mobile wallet apps to Google Play and the App Store using React Native and Python.
- Used Express.js, Node.js, and MongoDB to develop a blockchain explorer that allows users and CoinMarketCap to get chain information.
- Launched an online shopping website using OpenCart 3.0.
- Launched and maintained a cryptocurrency gambling game website that has thousands of users.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Developed a project management web platform using Microsoft Project, which included plugin applications, admin tools, and the main website for managing projects using Azure and Entity Framework.
- Launched and maintained a user survey system using a Django framework. The system has hundreds of thousands of users.
- Built a customized email server by hooking up transporting emails and implemented an effective bulk mail transfer.
- Developed coins: Londinium, Cropcoin, Quark, Mash, Printex, Rupee, VEDA, ORO, Paymeo, CSBank, PrimeStone, U-BET, LightPay, HUZU, Mastercash, BitAlly, DOMO, XimBlock, Siacoin, LAPO, Dynamic CoinMax, Master Core, EcoDollar, PayDay, and Syscoin.
- Built mobile wallets for Android and iOS and block explorers using Node.js, React, Express.js, and MongoDB.
- Developed tokens, including LGX, DOMO, Skytex (SKX), and Coinji on the Ethereum chain.
- Built native mobile apps using Java, Kotlin, Objective-C, and Swift, and hybrid apps using React Native and Ionic.
Cryptocurrency Jackpot Lottery
Entity 6, Laravel, Truffle, .NET, Angular, Android SDK, Qt, Qt 5, Chrome, Next.js
React, Web3.js, Node.js, CCXT
Remix IDE, MetaMask, Terminal, Termius, Git, Android NDK, GitHub, Microsoft Project
Testing, High-performance Computing
Ubuntu, MacOS, Windows, Android, Azure, Blockchain, Ethereum, Bitcore, Blockchain Platforms, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Debian, Linux, Twilio, Oracle, iOS
Software Design, Web Security, LAN Devices, Cryptocurrency, Cryptography, Websites, Non-fungible Tokens (NFT), IPFS, Bitcoin, Ethereum Smart Contracts, Smart Contracts, Full-stack, CTO, Trading, ERC-20, ERC-721, System Administration, Cryptocurrency Wallets, Blockchain Design, Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAO), APIs, Solana, Proof of Stake, Trade, Algorithms, Polygon, Tokenomics, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Stablecoins, Crypto, Leadership, Bots, libp2p, Decentralized Systems, DApps, Security, Hash, Foundry, Auditing, Audits, IT Audits, Hardhat, Blockchain & Cryptocurrency, Web 3.0, Mobile Advertising, Utility Tokens, Windows 10, Qt 4, Brower, Chromium, Extensions, Device Drivers, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Ethers.js, Software Architecture, Technical Leadership, Lightning Network, ERC-1155, Loyalty Programs, Customized Blockchains, Enterprise Loyalty Programs, Stock Exchange, Digital Asset Management, Exchanges, Fractionalization, ICO, Cryptocurrency Exchanges, Polygon EVM, Arbitrage, Fintech
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
National University Of Laos - Vientiane, Laos
Problem Solving (Basic) Skills Certification