- Mobile App ConsultantWebappclouds2012 - PRESENT
Technologies: iOS, Android
- Developed a salon application for iOS and Android in which customers of the salon can view the specials, menu, and gallery, can purchase Giftcards, and can write reviews.
- Created an iOS application for a collision company in which the agent has the ability to capture images of the car, mark areas of damage, and fill in his information. Included functionality for the report to go to the central console, where the admin can monitor entries, view them as PDFs, and assign a time for repair.
- Built the DirectTips app, in which hair stylists can receive tips from their customers by iPad. The iPad is placed in the salon and customers can select their stylist and tip him/her.
- Developed an iOS application for groups of hunters where the hunters can add hunts, mark hunt areas, count birds, add images, and record the time of the hunt. Allowed other hunters to view the hunts in a calendar interface.
- Created an iOS and Android app for a sporting club in Bellevue for users to book classes and view timings.
- iOS DeveloperTastechat (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, Parse
- Developed the app, Tastechat, which is Instagram for food.
- Created the back-end with Parse, hence avoiding the need to have a back-end developer, which saves time and cost for MVP.
- Integrated image editing libraries, with filters.
- Integrated Social login, and following/follower capability.
- Android EngineerLiveMixTapes (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
- Developed the entire app from scratch.
- Added functionality for playlists, favorites, and offline data access.
- Enabled a profile page with downloads.
- Full-stack iOS DeveloperYezno, Inc. (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
Technologies: iOS, Parse, Objective-C
- Yezno is a social sports polling platform. It's the quickest, simplest way to engage and debate with other sports fans.
- Integrated the app with the Parse back-end.
- Implemented in-app notifications, which show the user the latest set of feeds.
- Implemented real-time search within the app.
- DropsDrops (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
Technologies: iOS, Parse SDK, Plaid, Forte, Nexmo
- Created an API that aggregates banking transactions and analyzes them.
- Created an iOS app that tightly connects to the back-end using a REST API and shows targets.
- Senior Software EngineerReva Solutions2011 - 2013
Technologies: iOS, Android
- Worked on a location tracker for a logistics company in which all delivery truck locations are plotted on a map. Allowed new jobs to be assigned to the pickup truck right from the back-end.
- Developed an SDK for surveys, polls, and push messages for iOS and Android where enterprises can push surveys, polls, and push messages based on time slots and/or locations of users.
- Created an application for a club in Montreal for bar code scanning using a device called Linea Pro.
- Developed an assessment system for iPad to test an employee's knowledge. Integrated with their existing system (Alfresco) and allowed the assessment to be signed both by the supervisor and the worker. Included options to add comments and save as a PDF.
- Built a study application for SAT words for iOS. Allowed users to go through words and images and explore a quiz module generating random sets of questions.