Verified Expert in Engineering
Learning Management Systems (LMS) Developer
A developer and entrepreneur, Oleksandr helps clients to build scalable products and to solve architectural and speed challenges within their apps. He can build from scratch, improve existing features, and serve as an interim CTO.
PostgreSQL, Vim Text Editor, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby, Ubuntu
The most amazing...
...thing I've created is a system that generates video slideshows from images.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Performed a number of LTI integrations for various LMS like Moodle, Blackboard, Canvas, and BrightSpace.
- Managed a team of three developers. I was responsible for communication, tasks, and planning.
CTO, Software Engineer
- Created an automatic deployment and testing service using Ruby and Amazon AWS API.
- Built a custom CMS for generating structured content. About 12 different roles create content. Included video processing and an internal CRM.
- Integrated video processing APIs.
- Created a front-end for the CMS system described above.
- Created custom Twitter analytics with heatmaps using Ruby on Rails, Twitter API, and Google Maps API.
- Created an experimental movie recommendation service using Ruby on Rails and TMDb API.
- Created an interactive map with mobile app to report points and display them on map by dates.
- Created a reliable and scalable server based system to convert images into dynamic Flash videos. System is accessible via API.
CEO, Web Developer
- Created an assets management system using Ruby on Rails.
- Created a custom CRM system using Ruby on Rails.
- Created a custom CMS for eCommerce websites with focus on online food orders using Ruby on Rails.
- Created an online aggregator for clothing using Ruby on Rails.
- Created a Vertashop.com service from idea to production with customer support.
- Created an internal food ordering system using Java, Hibernate, Spring, and Struts.
- Created an internal system for business trip management using Java, Hibernate, Spring, and Struts.
- Created an online training system using Java, Hibernate, Spring, Struts.
- Created the internal company website using PHP--similar to Yammer.
- Created 5 courses in Java and OOP for an online training system.
- Led the process of teaching Java to new employees.
aiCache Deploy Tool
Ruby on Rails (RoR), Hibernate, Spring, Apache Struts
Facebook API, jQuery, React, Amazon Product Advertising API
Elasticsearch, MySQL, SQLite, MongoDB, Sphinx Search Engine, PostgreSQL
Adobe Photoshop, Vim Text Editor, Flash, Canvas LMS
Test-driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Scrum
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Windows, Linux, Ubuntu, iOS, Android
APIs, Learning Management Systems (LMS)
Masters Degree in Computer Engineering
Lviv Polytechnic University - Lviv