Senior Full-stack Developer2016 - PRESENTFreelance
- Performed a number of LTI integrations for various LMS like Moodle, Blackboard, Canvas, and BrightSpace.
- Managed a team of three developers. I was responsible for communication, tasks, and planning.
CTO, Software Engineer2008 - PRESENTVertalab
- Created an automatic deployment and testing service using Ruby and Amazon AWS API.
- Built a custom CMS for generating structured content. About 12 different roles create content. Included video processing and an internal CRM.
- Integrated video processing APIs.
- Created a front-end for the CMS system described above.
- Created custom Twitter analytics with heatmaps using Ruby on Rails, Twitter API, and Google Maps API.
- Created an experimental movie recommendation service using Ruby on Rails and TMDb API.
- Created an interactive map with mobile app to report points and display them on map by dates.
- Created a reliable and scalable server based system to convert images into dynamic Flash videos. System is accessible via API.
CEO, Web Developer2007 - 2008Kio group
Technologies: Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Created an assets management system using Ruby on Rails.
- Created a custom CRM system using Ruby on Rails.
- Created a custom CMS for eCommerce websites with focus on online food orders using Ruby on Rails.
- Created an online aggregator for clothing using Ruby on Rails.
- Created a Vertashop.com service from idea to production with customer support.
Web Developer2005 - 2007Ericpol
Technologies: Apache Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Java
- Created an internal food ordering system using Java, Hibernate, Spring, and Struts.
- Created an internal system for business trip management using Java, Hibernate, Spring, and Struts.
- Created an online training system using Java, Hibernate, Spring, Struts.
- Created the internal company website using PHP--similar to Yammer.
- Created 5 courses in Java and OOP for an online training system.
- Led the process of teaching Java to new employees.