Android Developer2019 - PRESENTPrivateWifi
Technologies: Android, Java, Kotlin, VPN, Git, Phabricator, Robospice, Debugging, Flavors, Gradle, WorkManager API, EventBus, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Android Widgets, Mobile Development
- Developed an app in Kotlin from the ground up that changes the client's DNS address and demonstrates data compression capabilities of the company's service by playing YouTube videos.
- Maintained an SDK for making apps that connect to the company's VPN.
- Maintained documentation for the above-mentioned SDK's API.
- Refactored the source code for an app that helps to reduce user's mobile traffic.
- Debugged and added new functionality for different flavors (brandings) of the company's Android app for connecting to their VPN based on network conditions—Mobile data, secure and insecure WiFi.
- Updated the apps' target API level to meet the requirements of Google Play.
Android Developer2020 - 2021Stilling
Technologies: Kotlin, Android, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Coroutines, SVG, Android Material Design, Zebra EMDK, Barcode Reader, Phrase, Trello, Mobile Development
- Created an app that allows technicians to find a car's model from the catalog or its license plate and then order parts for it.
- Supervised the work of an intern developer who covered the project with tests and added some new functionality.
- Integrated the Phrase service to maintain the app's translation into more than 10 languages.
- Created an app for Zebra tablet that is able to scan products' barcodes and make an order via the shop's API.
Android Developer2019 - 2020Starlink Pharma SAS (via Toptal)
Technologies: Java, Kotlin, Android, Mobile Development
- Added a few features (including barcode scanning functionality) to an existing Android app.
Kotlin Android Developer2018 - 2019Momentstudios
Technologies: RxJava, RoomDB, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), GraphQL, Kotlin, Android, Mobile Development
- Added new features to two existing Android apps.
- Incorporated Jetpack libraries into project.
- Integrated dependency injection framework (Dagger2).
- Helped to migrate from Realm to RoomDB.
Freelance Android Developer with Strong Cryptography Experience2018 - 2018NDA Client (via Toptal)
Technologies: AES, QR Codes, Cryptocurrency, Ethereum, Web3.js, Kotlin, Android, Mobile Development
- Implemented an Android app from the groundup to deal with Ethereum transactions.
Freelance Android Developer2018 - 2018Rehash, LLC (via Toptal)
- Created custom Android component (Draft.js editor) for React Native.
- Fixed bugs in a React Native app.
Freelance Mobile App Developer2018 - 2018POMCO (via Toptal)
Technologies: Bluetooth, Android Data Binding, Android, Java, Mobile Development
- Refactored an Android app.
- Updated the UI and added animations.
- Improved reliability of the Bluetooth connection.
- Added support for the newest Android versions.
Freelance Android Developer2018 - 2018Codecacao (via Toptal)
Technologies: Android, Kotlin, Mobile Development
- Enhanced and supported the existing Android app.
Android Developer2017 - 2018NearGroup
Technologies: Mongoose, XMPP, Java, Android, Mobile Development
- Supported an Android messenger app.
- Fixed chat latency and connection reliability issues.
Android Developer2017 - 2017UP Project Developments
Technologies: SMTP, Audio Recording, Java 8, Rx, Reactive Programming, Android, Mobile Development
- Developed a voice recorder from scratch.
- Built a simple Material Design UI.
- Facilitated the auto sending of recorded files via SMTP.
- Supported user scripts for automating work with Google Spreadsheets.
- Added new features using GAS.
Android Developer2017 - 2017Confidential Company
Technologies: Model View Presenter (MVP), DBFlow, Retrofit, Android Camera App, RxJava 2, Android Data Binding, Android, Mobile Development
- Supported an Android client app with embedded photo taking and recognition.
Freelance Android Developer2016 - 2017BioMetrix (via Toptal)
Technologies: Animated GIFs, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Retrofit, Bluetooth, Android, Mobile Development
- Created an Android app (from scratch) that communicated with peripheral devices via Bluetooth.
- Contributed to the creation of the UX and design for the app.
- Implemented a time-synchronization protocol with a 10-millisecond precision.
- Implemented BT communication data recovery logic.
Android Developer2016 - 2016Yalos
Technologies: Accessibility, Android, Mobile Development
- Supported an Android app that shows funny animated reminders about missed calls, events, emails, IMs, and more.
Android Developer2016 - 2016Cong
Technologies: Realm, Audio Streaming, Android, Mobile Development
- Created an Android mobile client application for a playlist management web-service.
- Implemented a custom design.
Freelance Android Developper2016 - 2016Uprise (via Toptal)
Technologies: Android, Java, Mobile Development
- Created an Android app for data visualization from scratch.
- Used a chart graphical library to display data from weather stations.
Freelance Android Developer2016 - 2016MCProHosting (via Toptal)
Technologies: Real-time Messaging Protocol (RTMP), HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), Video Streaming, WebSockets, Android, Java, Mobile Development
- Fixed bugs and added a new functionality to an Android client for viewing live streams.
- Added RTMP video-streaming support.
- Changed the existing UI to make it compliant with the material design.
- Helped to integrate the app with Google Cast.
Android Java Developer2015 - 2015Jank Studios
Technologies: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, JSON, REST, Java, Android, Mobile Development
- Developed a social media app for Android.
- Integrated Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram networks into the app.
Android Java Developer2015 - 2015Raul Marco (Private Customer)
Technologies: SQLite, Java SE, Android, Mobile Development
- Created an app for picking assigned locations for your contacts on your Android device.
Android Java Developer2015 - 2015ActiveHealth
Technologies: HTML Parsing, Java SE, Android, Mobile Development
- Added modifications to an existing open-source Android app to change its behavior.
- Redesigned the brand for the above mentioned app.
PhoneGap Developer2015 - 2015Yevhen Teneta (Private Customer)
- Created a prototype of an animated audio-book reader app for Android and iOS using PhoneGap.
Java Developer2012 - 2015ELEKS Software
- Created a mobile app for contacting people inside a company using Scala for Android.
- Supported an Android time-tracking app using Java and SQLite.
- Built an Android market-type app using Java and implementing Material Design.
- Maintained and tested PDF-rendering component of a web-service using Java.
- Supported a Blackberry legacy time-tracking project using J2ME.
Java Mobile Developer | Lua Developer2011 - 2012GlobalLogic
Technologies: Subversion (SVN), Lua, Android, PKCS, BlackBerry, Java ME, Java SE, Mobile Development
- Developed a smart-card emulator for Blackberry smartphones using Java ME.
- Created a UI framework for TV applications with Lua script.
- Built a testing framework using Lua.
- Wrote unit tests for a framework running in an embedded system.
- Developed the UI and business logic for a native Android app related to video processing.
- Debugged and modified a Bouncy Castle library for working with cryptographic entities.
- Created a video-player demo application with Lua scripting.