Chief Data Officer2018 - PRESENTBiron Health Group
Technologies: Vue.js, TensorFlow, Node.js, Python
- Hired a team for business intelligence tasks using PowerBI, SQL Server, and Python.
- Promoted the use of data in business initiatives such as new business opportunities and decision processes.
- Built a software to simplify deployment of machine learning initiatives across the business.
- Put forth a plan to protect and promote data (data governance).
Chief Technology Officer2014 - 2018BiogeniQ
- Built the entire architecture for storing and processing genomic data.
- Hired and lead a team of Node.js and MongoDB experts.
- Wrote grants and R&D credits to finance development.
CTO2014 - 2015Gradsters
Technologies: Heroku, Node.js
- Built all the web services for Gradsters.
Bioinformatician, Developer2009 - 2015IRIC – University of Montreal
Technologies: Neo4j, HTML5, C++, Java, C#
- Led software development and data analysis of proteomic data.
Consultant2008 - 2015OCL Technologies
Technologies: D3.js, HTML5, Neo4j, Java
- Conducted contractual research in bioinformatics.
Programming Analyst, Project Manager, Director of Operations2004 - 2009123 Certification
Technologies: OpenGL, Java
- Designed and developed a portable virtual reality simulator of manual welding processes.
- Developed a real-time motion capture system.
- Designed special effects (smoke, fusion, sparks, etc.).
- Managed the IT infrastructure and technological choices.
- Led a multidisciplinary team of 5 to 12 people.
Developer2002 - 2003CRIM
Technologies: Microsoft Assembly x86 (MASM), C++
- Corrected facial distortions coming from a wide-angle pinhole camera in real time.
- Created a software application performing automatic segmentation of lesions in very high-definition images.
- Developed video analysis software for face recognition, detection of scene changes, and automatic key frame acquisition.
Developer2001 - 2001NOVIKA (CSTPQ)
- Built software for viewing and editing node states in an Echelon LonWorks network.
Developer2000 - 2000Ouellet Canada, Inc.
- Maintained and designed new online reports related to the management of the company.