- CTO2014 - PRESENTGradsters
Technologies: Node.js, Heroku
- Built all the web services for Gradsters.
- CTO2014 - PRESENTBiogeniQ
- Built the entire architecture for storing and processing genomic data.
- Bioinformatician, Developer2009 - PRESENTIRIC - University of Montreal
Technologies: C#, Java, C++, HTML5, Neo4j
- Was in charge of software development and data analysis of proteomic data.
- Consultant2008 - PRESENTOCL Technologies
Technologies: Java, Neo4j, HTML5, D3.js
- Conducted contractual research in bioinformatics.
- Programming Analyst, Project Manager, Director of Operations2004 - 2009123 Certification
Technologies: Java, OpenGL
- Designed and developed a portable virtual reality simulator of manual welding processes.
- Developed a real-time motion capture system.
- Designed special effects (smoke, fusion, sparks, etc.).
- Managed the IT infrastructure and technological choices.
- Led a multidisciplinary team of 5 to 12 people.
- Developer2002 - 2003CRIM
Technologies: C++, x86 Assembly
- Corrected facial distortions coming from a wide-angle “pin-hole” camera in real-time.
- Created a software application performing automatic segmentation of lesions in very high-definition images.
- Developed video analysis software for face recognition, detection of scene changes, and automatic key frame acquisition.
- Developer2001 - 2001NOVIKA (CSTPQ)
- Built software for viewing and editing node states in an Echelon LonWorks network.
- Developer2000 - 2000Ouellet Canada Inc.
- Maintained and designed new online reports related to the management of the company.