- CTOGradsters2014 - PRESENT
Technologies: Node.js, Heroku
- Built all the web services for Gradsters.
- CTOBiogeniQ2014 - PRESENT
- Built the entire architecture for storing and processing genomic data.
- Bioinformatician, DeveloperIRIC - University of Montreal2009 - PRESENT
Technologies: C#, Java, C++, HTML5, Neo4j
- Was in charge of software development and data analysis of proteomic data.
- ConsultantOCL Technologies2008 - PRESENT
Technologies: Java, Neo4j, HTML5, D3.js
- Conducted contractual research in bioinformatics.
- Programming Analyst, Project Manager, Director of Operations123 Certification2004 - 2009
Technologies: Java, OpenGL
- Designed and developed a portable virtual reality simulator of manual welding processes.
- Developed a real-time motion capture system.
- Designed special effects (smoke, fusion, sparks, etc.).
- Managed the IT infrastructure and technological choices.
- Led a multidisciplinary team of 5 to 12 people.
- DeveloperCRIM2002 - 2003
Technologies: C++, x86 Assembly
- Corrected facial distortions coming from a wide-angle “pin-hole” camera in real-time.
- Created a software application performing automatic segmentation of lesions in very high-definition images.
- Developed video analysis software for face recognition, detection of scene changes, and automatic key frame acquisition.
- DeveloperNOVIKA (CSTPQ)2001 - 2001
- Built software for viewing and editing node states in an Echelon LonWorks network.
- DeveloperOuellet Canada Inc.2000 - 2000
- Maintained and designed new online reports related to the management of the company.