Co-founder2019 - PRESENTGeoSTQB
Technologies: Test Automation, Software Testing, Quality Assurance (QA)
- Participated in conferences, cooperating with the industry's financial sector and public institutions.
- Administered accreditation of training providers to supply courses that meet the syllabus of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB).
- Provided certification of IT professionals in Georgia according to ISTQB standards.
- Assured large company managers about the effectiveness of ISTQB certified staff.
- Implemented an internationally recognized certified tester scheme.
QA Engineer2019 - 2020Casting Networks (via TulaCo)
- Managed a team of five senior QA automation engineers.
- Implemented unit testing for performance using the K6 load testing tool.
- Maintained UI, API, and load testing frameworks for a large-scale application with up to 3 million users.
- Implemented optimized tests that validated big data up to 4 million records in extreme cases.
Mobile Automation Engineer2019 - 2020SwitchFour
- Analyzed business and functional requirements and developed test scripts for iOS and Android Native applications. Automated test coverage of the core functionality increased by 75%.
- Created data-driven tests by integrating a framework with Google Sheets API as a database and creating data tables as an external asset.
- Implemented a simplified flow for the application version management by integrating a framework with Bitrise API.
- Set up a CI/CD pipeline on a TeamCity server with parametrization to run any tests using specific builds on Sauce Labs cloud devices. Built reporting with Allure reporter and integrated results with TeamCity.
- Managed the application state using API calls within UI tests.
- Trained the QA team on mobile automation processes.
QA Engineer2019 - 2020TulaCo
- Collaborated with the database development and manual QA teams for testing implementation.
- Added reporting to Jenkins that contains information about the history of test runs, a curated list of failures, and graph statistics.
QA Engineer2018 - 2019TBC Bank Group
Technologies: Jenkins, Apache JMeter, SoapUI, Java
- Managed a team of QA engineers (ten testers) as a chapter lead.
- Collaborated with automation consulting engineers to standardize end-to-end automation tools and processes.
- Created JMeter scenarios and scheduled the virtual users to generate a realistic load on the server using JMeter (load generator machine).
- Developed automation test scripts for web service (API) testing.
- Implemented page objects and test classes using Selenium WebDriver, Java, and JUnit.
QA Engineer2017 - 2018Product Savvy Consulting
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Bash, TypeScript, Jenkins, AWS
- Served as a project team leader working on highly available software for event management.
- Migrated test plans into scripts for automated regression testing using frameworks such as Protractor and Calabash.
- Designed architecture and implemented a highly scalable system using dockerized microservices with AWS ECS, ALB, and VPC.
- Set up Jenkins as a continuous delivery pipeline which included automated build, E2E testing, and deployments in multiple environments.
- Developed and maintained test cases for testing the applications after analyzing system specification documents.
NOC Engineer2016 - 2017Delta Comm
Technologies: Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), Routing, Cacti, Nagios
- Worked with field technicians and vendors to assist in resolving data circuits, voice, and data problems.
- Monitored network performance using tools such as Cacti and Nagios.
- Configured and maintained Cisco and Juniper routers and switches.
- Analyzed and determined technical problems within LAN/WAN infrastructure.
- Coordinated with other departments to resolve customer issues and to determine appropriate escalation paths where necessary.