Founder2022 - PRESENTOwloops
Technologies: AWS DevOps, Serverless Architecture, Cloud Services
- Acquired a browser automation startup and relaunched it as Owloops with additional features.
- Open-sourced the core engine to give back to the community and start a new approach for automation testing and monitoring.
- Implemented Chrome extensions to simplify the user flow creation process.
DevOps Engineer2021 - PRESENTCleardoc Inc.
- Improved video transcoding speed and cost management with the transcoder's autoscaling.
- Upgraded database engines, implemented them in IaC, and performed data migrations.
- Improved Redis cluster availability and performance through the implementation of clean-up jobs.
- Implemented various security practices to meet industry standard certification requirements.
- Migrated the infrastructure to the CDK and performed backup continuity planning activities.
Co-founder2019 - PRESENTGeoSTQB
Technologies: Test Automation, Software Testing, Quality Assurance (QA)
- Participated in conferences, cooperating with the industry's financial sector and public institutions.
- Administered accreditation of training providers to supply courses that meet the syllabus of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB).
- Provided certification of IT professionals in Georgia according to ISTQB standards.
- Assured large company managers about the effectiveness of ISTQB-certified staff.
- Implemented an internationally recognized scheme of certified testers.
QA Screener2021 - 2022Toptal
Technologies: Interviewing, Test Automation, Manual QA
- Conducted over 170 interviews for manual and automation QA engineers.
- Contributed to developing interview techniques that enhanced the quality of candidate selection for QA roles.
- Helped design and implement technical assessments for QA candidates, including live coding tasks and technical projects.
QA Automation Engineer2020 - 2021Cleardoc Inc.
- Introduced Zephyr Scale plugin for test management and traceability and created and maintained test cases for a beta product with rapid development.
- Automated smoke testing test cases of a remote video creation real-time application with a hybrid Cypress, Puppeteer, and FFmpeg framework from scratch.
- Created load tests using k6 for critical web sockets and executed them from k6 cloud load generators.
- Reviewed customer support issues and created a bug-tracking system.
- Trained team members in testing methodologies and testing principles.
QA Engineer2019 - 2020Casting Networks (via TulaCo)
- Managed a team of five senior QA automation engineers.
- Implemented unit testing for performance using the k6 load testing tool.
- Maintained UI, API, and load-testing frameworks for a large-scale application with up to three million users.
- Implemented optimized tests that validated big data up to four million records in extreme cases.
Mobile Automation Engineer2019 - 2020Switch Four
- Analyzed business and functional requirements and developed test scripts for iOS and Android Native applications. Automated test coverage of the core functionality increased by 75%.
- Created data-driven tests by integrating a framework with Google Sheets API as a database and creating data tables as an external asset.
- Implemented a simplified flow for the application version management by integrating a framework with Bitrise API.
- Set up a CI/CD pipeline on a TeamCity server with parametrization to run tests using specific builds on Sauce Labs cloud devices. Built reporting with Allure reporter and integrated results with TeamCity.
- Managed the application state using API calls within UI tests.
- Trained the QA team on mobile automation processes.
QA Engineer2018 - 2019TBC Bank Group
Technologies: Jenkins, Apache JMeter, SoapUI, Java, Cloud Services
- Managed a team of QA engineers (ten testers) as a chapter lead.
- Collaborated with automation consulting engineers to standardize end-to-end automation tools and processes.
- Created JMeter scenarios and scheduled the virtual users to generate a realistic load on the server using JMeter (load generator machine).
- Developed automation test scripts for web service (API) testing.
- Implemented page objects and test classes using Selenium WebDriver, Java, and JUnit.
QA Engineer2017 - 2018Product Savvy Consulting
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Bash, TypeScript, Jenkins, Cloud Services
- Served as a project team leader working on highly available software for event management.
- Migrated test plans into scripts for automated regression testing using frameworks such as Protractor and Calabash.
- Designed architecture and implemented a highly scalable system using dockerized microservices with AWS ECS, ALB, and VPC.
- Set up Jenkins as a continuous delivery pipeline which included automated build, E2E testing, and deployments in multiple environments.
- Developed and maintained test cases for testing the applications after analyzing system specification documents.
Network Operation Center Engineer2016 - 2017Delta Comm
Technologies: Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), Routing, Cacti, Nagios
- Collaborated with field technicians and vendors to resolve data circuits, voice, and data problems.
- Monitored network performance using tools such as Cacti and Nagios.
- Configured and maintained Cisco and Juniper routers and switches.
- Analyzed and determined technical problems within LAN and WAN infrastructure.
- Coordinated with other departments to resolve customer issues and determine appropriate escalation paths where necessary.