Co-founder, Head of Accreditation Board2019 - PRESENTGeoSTQB
Technologies: QA, Software Testing, Test Automation
- Participated in conferences, cooperating with the industry's financial sector and public institutions.
- Administered accreditation of training providers to supply courses that meets the syllabi of ISTQB.
- Administered certification of IT professionals in Georgia according to ISTQB standards.
- Assured large company managers about the effectiveness of ISTQB certified staff.
- Implemented an internationally recognized certified tester scheme.
QA Automation Engineer2019 - PRESENTTulaCo
- Improved code quality with pre-commit hooks running ESLint and Prettier on changed files before pushing changes to a remote repository.
- Added reporting to Jenkins that contains information about the history of test runs, curated list of failures and graph statistics.
- Implemented optimized tests that validates big data up to 4 million records in extreme cases.
- Collaborated with database development team for testing implementation.
QA Automation/DevOps Engineer2018 - 2019TBC Bank
Technologies: Java, Soap UI, JMeter, Jenkins
- Managed a team of QA engineers (10 testers) as a chapter lead.
- Collaborated with automation consulting engineers to standardize end-to-end automation tools and processes.
- Created JMeter scenarios and scheduled the virtual users to generate a realistic load on the server using JMeter (Load generator machine).
- Developed automation test scripts for web service (API) testing.
- Implemented page objects and test classes using Selenium WebDriver, Java, and JUnit.
QA Automation/DevOps Engineer2017 - 2018Product Savvy Consulting
Technologies: AWS, Jenkins, TypeScript, Bash
- Served as a project team leader working on the highly available software for event management.
- Migrated test plans into scripts for automated regression testing using frameworks such as Protractor and Calabash.
- Designed architecture and implemented a highly scalable system using dockerized microservices with AWS ECS, ALB, and VPC.
- Set up Jenkins as a continuous delivery pipeline which included automated build, E2E testing, as well as deployments in multiple environments.
- Developed and maintained test cases for testing the applications after analyzing system specification documents.
NOC Engineer2016 - 2017Delta Comm
Technologies: Nagios, Cacti, Routing, Switching
- Worked with field technicians and vendors to assist in resolving data circuits, voice, and data problems.
- Monitored network performance by using various tools such as Cacti and Nagios.
- Configured and maintained Cisco and Juniper routers and switches.
- Analyzed and determined technical problems within LAN/WAN infrastructure.
- Coordinated with other departments to resolve customer issues and to determine appropriate escalation path where necessary.
Network Support Specialist2015 - 2015Delta Comm
Technologies: PRTG, U2000 NMS
- Configured Huawei ONT, OLT devices for external customers.
- Documented network problems and resolution for future reference.
- Built and troubleshot common and specialized network configurations based on customers' needs.
- Performed remote configuration and troubleshooting operations on network peripherals.
- Used network management tools to analyze and monitor customer networks.