Senior Full-stack RoR Developer2008 - PRESENTVetwork
Technologies: Git, AWS S3, AWS EBS, AWS RDS, AWS EC2, Ubuntu, SQLite, MySQL, CSSS, HTML5, jQuery, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Developed new features (screens, database, etc.) and infrastructure for Vetwork, a web-based veterinary solution that manages all the key areas of a veterinary practice like clients, patients, scheduling and appointment booking, invoicing, exams, clinical records, etc.
Full-stack RoR Senior Developer2015 - 2015NPGL (via Toptal)
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, Heroku, PostgreSQL, AngularJS, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Developed in Ruby on Rails for a public and internal system.
- Developed in Node.js to support matches during 2015 season.
- Provided Heroku environment support.
- Developed and supported Gridleague.com using RoR and AngularJS.
- Developed and supported GridTV using PHP and MySQL.
Tiger Team2010 - 2015IBM
- Supported Latin American customers.
- Worked with entire IBM middleware stack.
Senior RoR Developer2011 - 2011LeadtrackPro (via Toptal)
Technologies: Git, SQLite, HTML/CSS, jQuery, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Optimized and migrated Leadtrackpro, a system to manage property grant tracking and reports originally built on ColdFusion, to Ruby On Rails.
Architect2007 - 2010Oracle
Technologies: Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Provided specialized architectural expertise in Fusion middleware.
Architect2006 - 2007Altran Group
Technologies: TIBCO, SOA, webMethods
- Provided services as an SOA specialist.
Senior Developer2002 - 2005Intervalor
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Web Services, ASP.NET, C#
- Developed a new capture platform for Intervalor, a service consulting for financial companies. The platform was for credit requests responsible for managing the entire request lifecycle through credit delivery.
- Built a new advocacy office management system responsible for running contentious charges.