Senior Software Engineer2015 - 2017Pluralsight
Technologies: Python, Flask, Bottle, AngularJS, Vue.js, Django
- Created Python back-ends from scratch using Bottle, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, and Redis.
- Created JS front-ends from scratch using AngularJS, Vue.js, Underscore.js, Bootstrap.css, and Bulma.css.
Senior Software Engineer2015 - 2015Leaf
Technologies: Python, Django
- Developed the backend of a Python/Django project.
- Created automated unit and integration tests.
Senior Software Engineer2014 - 201499taxis
Technologies: Java, Scala, Python
- Developed the back-end for Java projects.
- Developed the back-end and front-end of Scala projects.
- Created Python scripts for the financial team.
Python Back-end Developer2014 - 2014Smart.pr in Amsterdam
Technologies: Python, Django, AngularJS
- Optimized REST APIs and MySQL tables.
- Implemented a full-text search feature.
SDK Team Lead and Developer2012 - 2013RevMob
- Developed monetization libraries for mobile applications and games.
- Provided native support for iOS and Android platforms.
- Supported numerous game engines including Unit3D, Corona, RubyMotion, Titanium, Cordova, Marmalade, Adobe Air, Gideros, Kivy, and Cocos2Dx.
Professor for a Post-grad Course2012 - 2012University Mackenzie
Technologies: Java, Python, Ruby
- Taught Agile methods for the course "Project and Agile Development of Software."
- Taught classes about Lean concepts at the company and project levels.
- Taught classes for the most popular Agile methods such as Scrum and eXteme Programming.
- Taught technical classes for automated testing and refactoring.
Tech Lead and Developer2010 - 2012Nokia Siemens Networks
- Developed an internal system for automating tasks in the company workflow.
- Worked as tech lead of a complex team composed of people from a variety of distinct cultures.
- Used Django, South, Celery, and RabbitMQ to develop the system.
- Used jQuery and HTML5 for the front-end.
- Created Django Dynamic Fixture, a popular testing library.
Consultant, Developer, and QA Leader2009 - 2009UOL
Technologies: Java, Maven, Continuum, Selenium, and JUnit
- Served as a consultant for automated tests.
- Worked as a quality analyst.
- Developed Java testing libraries for the automation of several tasks.
Developer2006 - 2008Chancellor Department, University of Sao Paulo
Technologies: Java, Java Server Faces
- Developed an internal system to automate several workflow rules.
- Developed a web system with Java Server Faces.
- Created suites of unit and integration tests using JUnit, TestNG, and Selenium.
Developer, Consultant2006 - 2006Legislative Assembly of Sao Paulo State
Technologies: Java, Struts, JUnit, Selenium
- Developed a system for the legislative process of the state of São Paulo.
- Worked extensively with code refactoring.
- Started to automate integration tests to improve system quality.