- Senior Software EngineerPluralsight2015 - 2017
Technologies: Python, Flask, Bottle, AngularJS, Vue.js, Django
- Created Python back-ends from scratch using Bottle, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, and Redis.
- Created JS front-ends from scratch using AngularJS, Vue.js, Underscore.js, Bootstrap.css, and Bulma.css.
- Senior Software EngineerLeaf2015 - 2015
Technologies: Python, Django
- Developed the backend of a Python/Django project.
- Created automated unit and integration tests.
- Senior Software Engineer99taxis2014 - 2014
Technologies: Java, Scala, Python
- Developed the back-end for Java projects.
- Developed the back-end and front-end of Scala projects.
- Created Python scripts for the financial team.
- Python Back-end DeveloperSmart.pr in Amsterdam2014 - 2014
Technologies: Python, Django, AngularJS
- Optimized REST APIs and MySQL tables.
- Implemented a full-text search feature.
- SDK Team Lead and DeveloperRevMob2012 - 2013
- Developed monetization libraries for mobile applications and games.
- Provided native support for iOS and Android platforms.
- Supported numerous game engines including Unit3D, Corona, RubyMotion, Titanium, Cordova, Marmalade, Adobe Air, Gideros, Kivy, and Cocos2Dx.
- Professor for a Post-grad CourseUniversity Mackenzie2012 - 2012
Technologies: Java, Python, Ruby
- Taught Agile methods for the course "Project and Agile Development of Software."
- Taught classes about Lean concepts at the company and project levels.
- Taught classes for the most popular Agile methods such as Scrum and eXteme Programming.
- Taught technical classes for automated testing and refactoring.
- Tech Lead and DeveloperNokia Siemens Networks2010 - 2012
- Developed an internal system for automating tasks in the company workflow.
- Worked as tech lead of a complex team composed of people from a variety of distinct cultures.
- Used Django, South, Celery, and RabbitMQ to develop the system.
- Used jQuery and HTML5 for the front-end.
- Created Django Dynamic Fixture, a popular testing library.
- Consultant, Developer, and QA LeaderUOL2009 - 2009
Technologies: Java, Maven, Continuum, Selenium, and JUnit
- Served as a consultant for automated tests.
- Worked as a quality analyst.
- Developed Java testing libraries for the automation of several tasks.
- DeveloperChancellor Department, University of Sao Paulo2006 - 2008
Technologies: Java, Java Server Faces
- Developed an internal system to automate several workflow rules.
- Developed a web system with Java Server Faces.
- Created suites of unit and integration tests using JUnit, TestNG, and Selenium.
- Developer, ConsultantLegislative Assembly of Sao Paulo State2006 - 2006
Technologies: Java, Struts, JUnit, Selenium
- Developed a system for the legislative process of the state of São Paulo.
- Worked extensively with code refactoring.
- Started to automate integration tests to improve system quality.