- Python backend developerSmart.pr in Amsterdam2014 - PRESENT
Technologies: Python, Django, AngularJS
- Optimization of Rest APIs.
- Optimization of MySQL tables.
- Implementing a full-text search feature.
- SDK Team Lead and DeveloperRevMob2012 - 2013
- Developed monetization libraries for mobile applications and games.
- Provided native support for iOS and Android platforms.
- Supported numerous game engines including Unit3D, Corona, RubyMotion, Titanium, Cordova, Marmalade, Adobe Air, Gideros, Kivy, and Cocos2Dx.
- Professor for a Post-Grad courseUniversity Mackenzie2012 - 2012
Technologies: Java, Python, Ruby
- Taught agile methods for the course "Project and Agile Development of Software".
- Taught classes about Lean concepts at the company and project levels.
- Taught classes for the most popular Agile methods such as Scrum and eXteme Programming.
- Taught technical classes for automated testing and refactoring.
- Tech Lead and DeveloperNokia Siemens Networks2010 - 2012
- Developed an internal system for automating tasks in the company workflow.
- Worked as tech lead of a complex team composed of people from a variety of distinct cultures.
- Used Django, South, Celery, and RabbitMQ to develop the system.
- Used jQuery and HTML5 for the front-end.
- Created Django Dynamic Fixture, a popular testing library.
- Consultant, Developer, and QA LeaderUOL2009 - 2009
Technologies: Java, Maven, Continuum, Selenium, and JUnit
- Served as a consultant for automated tests.
- Worked as a quality analyst.
- Developed Java testing libraries for the automation of several tasks.
- DeveloperChancellor Department, University of Sao Paulo2006 - 2008
Technologies: Java, Java Server Faces
- Developed an internal system to automate several workflow rules.
- Developed a web system with Java Server Faces.
- Created suites of unit and integration tests using JUnit, TestNG, and Selenium.
- Developer, ConsultantLegislative Assembly of Sao Paulo State2006 - 2006
Technologies: Java, Struts, JUnit, Selenium
- Developed a system for the legislative process of the state of São Paulo.
- Worked extensively with code refactoring.
- Started to automate integration tests to improve system quality.