Full-stack Developer2017 - 2017Comedist
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL
- Developed a comedian and services search system with a proximity feature.
- Implemented different responsive UI elements.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2017Good Cents Giving
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, MySQL
- Implemented an SMS-based newsletter.
- Implemented an SMS-based system for automating donations by users.
- Designed and implemented a multi-tenant database logic for releasing the software in a SaaS approach.
- Integrated the application with different third-party services: payment gateways, CRM, and Twilio.
- Wrote a test suite and set up a continuous integration with CodeShip.
- Maintained servers on Amazon and set up automated deploys with Cloud 66.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2017Optimaze, Inc.
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Rewrote an Angular application—increasing performance by more than seven times.
- Maintained a complex PowerPoint report based on user data.
- Developed a PowerPoint report based on a template which accepts optional slides based on user data.
- Developed an interface for generating charts for PowerPoint automated reports (bar charts, pie charts, multiple bar charts, stacked bar charts).
Full-stack Web Developer2015 - 2016Cake Development Corporation
- Worked as the project lead, gathering client requirements, and estimating and assigning work to other team members.
- Developed a dozen CakePHP projects—consulting and developing.
Back-end Developer2012 - 2014CONRAD CAINE Gmbh
Technologies: PHP, CakePHP, Symfony, Ruby
- Developed a PHP multi-processed XML parser using Doctrine as the ORM for consuming odd bets data and comparing them.
- Built a website with Symfony for showing bet odds data and their comparison. The website and parser used a MySQL master/slave setup.
- Supported and developed new features to PowerPoint parser to convert documents in a custom format for showing PPTs in a custom iOS viewer.
- Developed an API for feeding iOS clients with PPT in the custom format.
- Worked as back-end technical lead—defining assignments and goals to team members and trying to create a learning environment for the team.
Startup Full-stack Web Developer2009 - 2011K2TV
- Created a minimalist PHP MVC framework based on Rails for developing a solution for the company.
- Worked together with the stakeholder in defining products and looking for niches to approach.
- Created a Ruby on Rails application to manage the live-streaming of Bovine Auctions.
- Developed the company website using Ruby on Rails.
Full-stack Rails Developer2009 - 2009OS Systems
- Maintained and developed new features to a multi-tenant application written in Rails aimed to manage the company clients.