Verified Expert in Engineering
Artificial Intelligence Developer
Peter is a high-energy developer looking for exciting projects that he can help grow. He has experience working in both large corporations and startups, having worked for some of the best tech companies, like JetBrains, Nokia, and SUN, and contributed to many #1 solutions in their areas. After completing a master’s in computer science and machine learning, Peter is now expanding his knowledge of deep learning at Stanford, exploring its use to automate cognitive tasks.
Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
The most amazing...
...project I've developed was Animatron.com, a JetBrains child company for which I've designed and invented most of the algorithms.
Consulting VP of Engineering | Deep Learning Consultant
- Took part in a large-scale natural language processing (NLP) document search on AWS, replacing ElasticSearch, in collaboration with Amazon Kendra's team.
- Worked on an ML, cloud-based photo and vector editor (CV/NLP), whose functionality was demonstrated by NVidia at SIGGRAPH 2021, the premier conference and exhibition in computer graphics and interactive techniques–youtu.be/2fddvn16WIw?t=444s.
- Consulted on a deep learning-based video editor with pose tracking–venture capital seed prototype.
- Handled a microscopic manufacturing defect detection system that registered 97% accuracy in production.
- Reconstructed 3D indoors using SLAM point cloud and semantic segmentation for an online room designer app.
- Worked on a cloud-based fraud detection pipeline for mobile devices.
- Contributed to developing contextual intelligent image content filter for ad providers.
- Designed the main algorithm of the Animatron animation software.
- Produced the world’s first SVG SMIL editor–ranked #1 on HackerNews.
- Presented a self-driving car technology at JetBrains' developer summit.
Senior SW Engineer
- Created a Google Earth-like 3D globe viewer for navigation purposes, including 3D cities, elevation, points of interest, and shortest path calculation.
- Prepared the 3D elevation part of the Navigation Data Standard system–nds-association.org.
- Co-designed the internal Nokia cloud, using Hadoop and Voldemort, while attending Navteq architecture summits.
- Received the Special Achievement Award, 2010 edition.
Senior SW Engineer | Technical Lead
- Worked on a low-level clustering and transactional protocol of a JMS Grid, an enterprise messaging system used mostly in finance.
- Saved over $100 million in damages by addressing customer issues in a time-critical manner.
- Awarded for adoption, engagement with communities, and customer service in 2007.
Self-driving Car | Waypoint Navigationhttps://github.com/EuROS-SDC17/Waypoint_Navigation
Demo available at:
As-Rigid-As-Possible Shape Manipulationhttps://github.com/squared9/Animation/tree/master/As_Rigid_As_Possible_Shape_Manipulation
Semantic Segmentation for Road Detectionhttps://github.com/squared9/Self-driving-Car/tree/master/Semantic_Segmentation
Adapt or Fail: A Tale of Three Transformer Adapters
Analyzing and Mitigating Dataset Artifacts
JMS, PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, Pandas, OpenCV, Scikit-learn, WebGL
Anomaly Detection, App Development, Distributed Computing, Data Science
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Robotics, Cloud, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Large Language Model (LLM), OCR, AI Programming, APIs, Image Processing, Generative Artificial Intelligence (GenAI), Chatbots, Web Development, Linear Regression, Language Models, BERT, Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs), Chatbot Conversation Design, Text to Image, GPT, Generative Pre-trained Transformers (GPT), Artificial General Intelligence (AGI), OpenAI GPT-3 API, Generative Pre-trained Transformer 3 (GPT-3), Full-stack Development, Fine-tuning, Data Scientist, System Design, Image Recognition, Text Recognition, Convolutional Neural Networks, Image Analysis, Architecture, Neural Networks, Facial Recognition, Data Loading, Variational Autoencoders, Deep Neural Networks, Full-stack, Digitization, Analytics, OpenAI API, Text-to-Task, Innovation, Stable Diffusion, Natural Language Understanding (NLU), Reinforcement Learning, Financial Forecasting, Image Generation, Hugging Face, Generative Design, Augmented Reality (AR), Object Detection, GPT-4, Data Extraction, Data Engineering, ChatGPT, OpenAI GPT-4 API, CTO, Machine Learning Operations (MLOps), Speech Recognition, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Finance, Distributed Systems, Robot Operating System (ROS), Natural Language Queries, Transformers, GPU Computing, PDF, Text to Video, Scraping
PostgreSQL, Data Pipelines
Diploma in Artificial Intelligence
Stanford University - Stanford, CA, USA
Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign - Urbana-Champaign, IL, USA
Master's Degree in Computer Science
Georgia Institute of Technology - Atlanta, GA, USA