Verified Expert in Engineering
Peter characterizes himself as an experienced, highly adaptable universal senior programmer and team leader. He can grasp, digest, and apply new technologies very quickly. He's also a good problem solver. He can do deep and thorough investigations of causes of various defects and weird behaviors and find a fix for them, like a "House M.D." for IT projects. He looks forward to helping you with your project!
Git, Visual Studio 2013, Microsoft BI Stack
The most amazing...
...thing I've built is a complex application engine for The Auctionata portal with server-side template engine and client-side AJAX with asynchronous updates.
Quick Sort s.r.o.
- Oversaw near-shore development (with 2 other developers) of a commercial subsystem for Auctionata AG to separate all financial processes from the main application comprising all layers from database, though business logic up to the front-end pages and Web API (C#, ASP. NET).
- Led a 2-person team in the full-stack project development of The Commercial Subsystem, including analysis, planning, development, testing, and deployment, all using Scrum methodologies.
- Developed a complex RESTful Web API for The Commercial Subsystem.
- Analyzed and implemented various pricing and tax calculation modules following EU and US legislative regulations.
- Developed and maintained a complex employee/customer/contractor oriented intranet/internet portal for construction consultancy firm Gleeds a.s. (PHP, Drupal).
- Developed and maintained a Slovak jazz music community portal jazz.sk (PHP, Drupal).
- Created a complex real-time AJAX framework for building interactive website pages of The Auctionata project.
- Took part in the analysis of almost all components of The Auctionata project, from designing the database model through business logic up to ASPX front-end pages.
- Developed back-office pages and controls comprising a complex ticketing system, email, and internal team chat.
- Incorporated third party payment systems into The Auctionata project: PayPal, QPay, PayOne, and Adyen.
- Analyzed and developed the financial subsystem comprising contracts, invoices, and counter-offer processing.
- Developed a complex template engine to be used to generate rich and interactive front-end pages for The Auctionata website.
- Development of modules for the securities finance system Martini in C++.
- Created a reusable library for simplification of development of various import/export and processing modules for Martini in C++.
- Provided consultations for investment bank and hedge fund companies regarding data analysis.
- Prepared comprehensive learning material regarding AJAX with prototype client/server online "Noughts and Crosses" game for internal company use.
- Created extensions for Dundas Charts components for the display of various additional analytic information into it, C# ASP.NET.
Senior Developer, Team Leader
- Conducted mathematical research and implementation of scientific concepts, cooperating with scientists from the Slovak Academy of Science on projects regarding image processing, analysis of surfaces, and polygonal approximation (Delphi).
- Developed a desktop application and web service for polygonal approximation (known as vectorization) of lines and shapes (Delphi).
- Developed a system back-office service application for controlling petrol station devices using various protocols (Delphi, DCOM, DOMS, IFSF).
- Developed a business web application for Slovak petrol station chain company Slovnaft for central control and data analysis of petrol stations (C# ASP.NET).
- Led a small team developing an ASP.NET application for a Quality Assurance System containing our own custom dynamic object database system (C# ASP.NET).
The Auctionata Portal
.NET, ASP.NET, AngularJS
LINQ, jQuery, SignalR, PayPal API, Facebook API
Visual Studio 2013, Git, Apache
Database Design, REST, Agile Software Development
Windows, Drupal 6, Microsoft BI Stack
Mathematics, Software Architecture, Software, Software Consultant, IIS, Martini, Ajax
Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL
Master's Degree in Informatics, Artificial Intelligence, Parallel Programming
Comenius University - Bratislava, Slovakia