- Owner, FreelancerQuick Sort s.r.o.2013 - PRESENT
- Oversaw near-shore development (with 2 other developers) of a commercial subsystem for Auctionata AG to separate all financial processes from the main application comprising all layers from database, though business logic up to the front-end pages and Web API (C#, ASP. NET).
- Led a 2-person team in the full-stack project development of The Commercial Subsystem, including analysis, planning, development, testing, and deployment, all using Scrum methodologies.
- Developed a complex RESTful Web API for The Commercial Subsystem.
- Analyzed and implemented various pricing and tax calculation modules following EU and US legislative regulations.
- Developed and maintained a complex employee/customer/contractor oriented intranet/internet portal for construction consultancy firm Gleeds a.s. (PHP, Drupal).
- Developed and maintained a Slovak jazz music community portal jazz.sk (PHP, Drupal).
- Head DeveloperAuctionata AG2009 - 2013
- Created a complex real-time AJAX framework for building interactive website pages of The Auctionata project.
- Took part in the analysis of almost all components of The Auctionata project, from designing the database model through business logic up to ASPX front-end pages.
- Developed back-office pages and controls comprising a complex ticketing system, email, and internal team chat.
- Incorporated third party payment systems into The Auctionata project: PayPal, QPay, PayOne, and Adyen.
- Analyzed and developed the financial subsystem comprising contracts, invoices, and counter-offer processing.
- Developed a complex template engine to be used to generate rich and interactive front-end pages for The Auctionata website.
- IT ConsultantRule Financial2008 - 2009
- Development of modules for the securities finance system Martini in C++.
- Created a reusable library for simplification of development of various import/export and processing modules for Martini in C++.
- Provided consultations for investment bank and hedge fund companies regarding data analysis.
- Prepared comprehensive learning material regarding AJAX with prototype client/server online "Noughts and Crosses" game for internal company use.
- Created extensions for Dundas Charts components for the display of various additional analytic information into it, C# ASP.NET.
- Senior Developer, Team LeaderDatapac s.r.o.1995 - 2008
Technologies: Delphi, C# ASP.NET
- Conducted mathematical research and implementation of scientific concepts, cooperating with scientists from the Slovak Academy of Science on projects regarding image processing, analysis of surfaces, and polygonal approximation (Delphi).
- Developed a desktop application and web service for polygonal approximation (known as vectorization) of lines and shapes (Delphi).
- Developed a system back-office service application for controlling petrol station devices using various protocols (Delphi, DCOM, DOMS, IFSF).
- Developed a business web application for Slovak petrol station chain company Slovnaft for central control and data analysis of petrol stations (C# ASP.NET).
- Led a small team developing an ASP.NET application for a Quality Assurance System containing our own custom dynamic object database system (C# ASP.NET).