Software Engineer2019 - 2020Toptal (via Toptal)
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, CanCanCan, RSpec, PostgreSQL, Jenkins
- Member of the Toptal core platform team.
- Participated in the security and permissions framework migration project.
Full-stack Engineer2019 - 2019HSBC
Technologies: Java, SpringBoot, Microservices, Netflix Eureka, Maven, Git, Angular 7, Jenkins, Lombok, Oracle
- Implemented microservices in the application integrating HSBC trader data.
- Interviewed candidates for the software developer position.
Full-stack Developer and Consultant2017 - 2019u2i
Technologies: React, Redux, Ruby on Rails, Sidekiq, Java, Chef, Jenkins, Docker, Hive, MySQL, PostgreSQL, AWS EMR, RDS, EC2, S3, Lambda, Athena, Twitter PowerTrack API, Facebook and Instagram Graph API
- Re-implemented part of the system consuming hundreds of thousands of Tweets, using Twitter PowerTrack API as a member of the team that built the Nielsen Social platform.
- Optimized queries for fetching Nielsen Social reports.
- Added exciting, new features to the platform.
- Worked directly with the client based in New York and Chicago.
- Involved in the development of internal tools.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2017Architech
Technologies: Java, SpringBoot, MS SQL, JWT, Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, JUnit, Mockito, Angular 2, TypeScript, HTML, CSS
- Oversaw the development, client consultancy, analysis, problem-solving, testing, and deployment.
- Built a management system for Westshore Terminals with the development team–the busiest coal export terminal in North America.
- Facilitated excellent cooperation with teams from Toronto and Vancouver.
Software Engineer2015 - 2015Enterprise Software Group: UBS
- Worked on the project for six months in the UBS Switzerland headquarters.
- Developed a UBS internal application for client advisors.
- Participated in some internal products development, such as the mobile Ionic application.
Java Developer2014 - 2015Oracle
- Developed the Oracle product, Taleo application.
- Implemented a framework for new methods of authentication, such as the use of 3rd-party applications accounts.
- Added a variety of new features to the platform.