React Developer2019 - 2020Invitae
- Developed the basis of a front-end framework called "Arc Reactor." The framework utilizes a three-layer pattern—data, renderers, and layout—to construct and compose user views.
- Crated a developer documentation application that the Invitae team used to document the code within its Git repo. The docs have the ability to demonstrate React components alongside other Markdown-supported content.
- Expanded my knowledge on the Django (Python) back-end software and worked on back-end tasks and bugs.
Visiting Academic2018 - 2018ETH Zurich
Technologies: SQL, Docker, REST API, Bitcoin, Blockchain, Ethereum, Elm, Go
- Explored crypto-economic designs.
- Built a rudimentary demonstrator on Ethereum Rinkeby Testnet.
Software Developer/Blockchain Lead2016 - 2018UNICEF
- Advised UNICEF on blockchain capacity building internally and with their partners.
- Designed and presented training sessions on Bitcoin and Ethereum to UNICEF, the World Bank, the US Department of State, and the UN blockchain group.
Front-end Engineer2015 - 2016Lighter.world
- Bootstrapped the www.lighter.world codebase, launched the Lighter MVP, and maintained the development for the first year.
Co-founder/Full-stack Software Engineer2014 - 2016TheApp.io
- Developed seven full modules (Coupons, Gallery, Feedback, Courses, Jobs, Events, Info Systems).
- Contributed to the React/PhoneGap boilerplate.
React Developer2015 - 2015Delivery Hero
- Advised the Delivery Hero team to auto generate 10,000 white-label solutions for their clients.
Master Thesis Project2014 - 2014Conceptboard.com
- Finished my master's thesis at Conceptboard as a full-time job.
- Created a cooperating web application using ShareJS (Google OT algorithm).
- Compared COT and Google OT for use in the web environment.
Software Engineer2011 - 2013Exalt Technologies