Visiting Academic2018 - 2018ETH Zurich
Technologies: Golang, Elmlang, Ethereum, Blockchain
- Explored multi-token crypto-economic design of Finance 4.0 and how tokens can enable new models of finance and governance.
- Built a rudimentary demonstrator on Ethereum Rinkeby Testnet—the demonstrator tries to showcase the vision of Finance 4.0, which aims to create a multidimensional global finance system to promote sustainability. You can find the code here: https://github.com/FuturICT2/fin4-core.
- Bootstrapped the development of Finance 4.0 using Agile methodology.
Software Developer/Blockchain Lead2016 - 2018UNICEF
Technologies: Bitcoin, Blockchains, Solidity, Golang, Elmlang
- Advised UNICEF on blockchain capacity building internally and with their partners.
- Designed and presented training sessions on Bitcoin and Ethereum to UNICEF, the World Bank, the US Department of State, and the UN blockchain group.
- Deployed the first mutli-signature Ethereum Wallet for UNICEF (https://www.coindesk.com/unicefs-venture-arm-trials-ethereum-smart-contracts).
Front-end Engineer2015 - 2016Lighter.world
Technologies: React.js, Redux, Less, Webpack, Golang, MongoDB
- Bootstrapped the www.lighter.world codebase, launched the Lighter Minimal Viable Product (MVP), and maintained the development for the first year.
Co-founder/Full-stack Software Engineer2014 - 2016TheApp.io
Technologies: Express.js, Node.js, React.js, HTML, CSS, PhoneGap, Gulp, Bower, Webpack, Sequalize, MySQL
- Developed seven full modules (Coupons, Gallery, Feedback, Courses, Jobs, Events, Info Systems).
- Created automation tools for building Android and iOS apps.
- Contributed to the React.js/PhoneGap boilerplate for developers.
- Developed Gulp task management tools for building, development, minifying, and deploying front-end bundles.
- Created multiple Ajax file uploader components.
React.js Developer2015 - 2015Delivery Hero
Technologies: React.js, Redux, Sass, Universal Web Apps
- Advised the Delivery Hero team to auto generate 10,000 white-label solutions for their clients.
Software Engineer2014 - 2015Mesmo
Technologies: React.js, Backbone, Gulp, Webpack, HTML, CSS
- Developed the GastroGuide business and user apps using PhoneGap.
Master Thesis Project2014 - 2014Conceptboard.com
Technologies: Node.js, Express, ShareJS, OpenCoweb
- Finished my master's thesis at Conceptboard as a full-time job.
- Created a complex cooperating web application using ShareJS (Google OT algorithm).
- Built a complex cooperating web application using OpenCoweb (COT algorithm).
- Compared COT and Google OT for use in the web environment.
Student Software Engineer2013 - 2014Mesmo
Technologies: PHP (Zend), PhoneGap, Backbone, Marionette, HTML, CSS
- Created an online shop for Gastroguide.de.
- Created the Lago bowling center mobile app.
- Created boilerplate code for building mobile apps using PhoneGap.
Software Engineer2011 - 2013Exalt Technologies
- Created many front-end widgets and components that extend Dijit/Dojo Widgets.
- Created a Jenkins job which builds and deploys our front-end.
- Automated UI web application testing using Ruby Watir.
- Created a Jenkins job which builds a documentation website from our JS source code.
- Developed tiny tasks in the back-end using Spring/Java.