Senior Front-end Developer2021 - 2021Glossier
- Developed the front-end features for the Glossier community app.
- Matched the UI designs based on designers' feedback and QA reviews.
- Closed many fitted and finished user stories and bugs.
API Developer2020 - 2021Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Developed a SMART on an FHIR app to do prior authorization attestations.
- Built a Node.js back-end API for SMART's EHR launch sequence.
- Built a front-end questionnaire dynamic rendering of SMART attestations.
React Developer2019 - 2020Invitae
- Developed the basis of a front-end framework called Arc Reactor. The framework utilizes a three-layer pattern—data, renderers, and layout—to construct and compose user views.
- Created a developer documentation application that the Invitae team used to document the code within its Git repo. The docs have the ability to demonstrate React components alongside other Markdown-supported content.
- Expanded my knowledge on the Django (Python) back-end software and worked on back-end tasks and bugs.
Visiting Academic2018 - 2018ETH Zurich
Technologies: SQL, Docker, REST APIs, Bitcoin, Blockchain, Ethereum, Elm, Go
- Explored and studied various crypto-economic designs.
- Built a rudimentary demonstrator on Ethereum Rinkeby Testnet.
- Participated in building a proof-of-concept with IoT devices, servers, and blockchain interactions.
Software Developer | Blockchain Lead2016 - 2018UNICEF
- Advised UNICEF on blockchain capacity building internally and with their partners.
- Designed and presented training sessions on Bitcoin and Ethereum to UNICEF, the World Bank, the US Department of State, and the UN blockchain group.
- Developed prototypes and tested them with UNICEF and NYU.
Front-end Engineer2015 - 2016Lighter.world
- Bootstrapped the Lighter.world's codebase and launched the Lighter MVP.
- Worked closely with the design team to develop UI as per their design files.
- Participated in maintaining the development of the Lighter MVP for the first year.
React Developer2015 - 2015Delivery Hero
- Advised the Delivery Hero team to auto generate 10,000 white-label solutions for their clients.
Author (Master Thesis Project)2014 - 2014Conceptboard.com
- Finished my master's thesis at Conceptboard as a full-time job.
- Created a cooperating web application using ShareJS (Google OT algorithm).
- Compared COT and Google OT for use in the web environment.
Software Engineer2011 - 2013Exalt Technologies