Senior Developer Team Lead2019 - PRESENTTranslucent Computing
Technologies: Spring, Angular, Java, RabbitMQ, Kibana, Grafana
- Maintained and developed new features for the company loan payment management application, handling millions of dollars since launch.
- Researched and accurately implemented financial calculations.
- Improved communication robustness with third-party systems such as Canadian banks and loan management applications.
- Monitored, maintained, and deployed production applications.
Software Developer2016 - 2019Translucent Computing
Technologies: Scrum, Spring, AngularJS, Java, Angular, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, Android, Elasticsearch
- Developed a medical analysis application for SickKids Hospital, mapping and migrating billions of data charts inputs from patients' history into Elasticsearch allowing reports to be rendered quickly.
- Led a team of five, including QA, front-end, back-end, and mobile developers, to implement the Canadian Black Book project with multiple microservices, Angular application, and Android/IOS apps.
- Managed project releases and deployments in the Google cloud cluster and mentored the mobile, front-end, and QA teams.
- Worked on multiple projects developing front-end applications with Angular, AngularJS, and Java (monolith and microservice) with Spring.
- Researched and implemented E2E tests in the company with TestCafe and trained the QA team to continue developing the tests.
Freelance Full-stack Java Developer2016 - 2016YellowGreen
- Developed a solar energy project budget simulator.
- Developed a system to manage the company projects, redirect the projects to the right franchise based on the client location, and manage the lifecycle of the projects.
- Developed a file repository for the system where users could upload and share files.
- Developed a system to manage clients, automatic emails, franchisees, and projects.
Full-stack Java Developer2015 - 2016Logique
- Migrated a JavaSE industrial alarm management system to a JavaEE application with Vraptor and Apache Tomcat.
- Developed an industrial alarm management system in use by all refineries of Petrobras.
- Implemented unit and integration tests in the project I worked on, using Mockito, Hamcrest, Selenium, JUnit, and DBunit.
- Developed a RESTful web service with complete documentation.
- Helped the team to implement continuous integration with Jenkins.
Lab Intern2012 - 2014Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte (UFRN)
- Developed an alarm supervisory user interface for a JavaSE industrial alarm suppression application.
- Developed an industrial process diagnosis web application in Grails based on a fuzzy expert system.
- Improved the RMI communication of a Java-based industrial data collector application.