Senior Front-end Developer2020 - 2022Navarc
Technologies: React, D3.js, Storybook, ECMAScript (ES6), Netlify
- Created a UI kit to be used in the dashboard app to be used by Amazon sellers. Used storybooks for better visibility and exploring options.
- Built dashboard for Amazon sellers for better insights into their products, campaigns, and more.
- Created campaign builder and management tool for Amazon sellers.
- Created custom chart library with the help of D3.js consisting of charts like Bar, Line, Geo, Bubble, Calendar, and more chart types.
- Built auth, profile management, notification utilities, and more.
Senior Front-end Developer2019 - 2020Lana
Technologies: React, Go, Vue, ECMAScript (ES6)
- Built a UI component system to develop mobile applications over it till v2 of the UI components.
- Developed KYC microapp from start to finish. It is used to record data from the users to be used to create bank accounts and accounts for other services as part of the application.
- Contributed to the development of various other micro apps like vendors app, transfers app, and more.
- Contributed to the development of B2B and back-office applications.
React Native Developer2019 - 2019DeepEnglish
- Developed custom reusable audio and video players for Android and iOS with support for custom controls inside each.
- Developed push notification functionality for application for both platforms Android and iOS.
- Constructed full offline compatibility for the lessons to be downloaded and played independently.
- Created course, lesson set, and lesson viewing experience for both Android and iOS.
React Developer2019 - 2019Lanetalk (via Toptal)
Technologies: Docker, GitLab, Git, FullCalendar, Stripe, Preact.js, React Router, Redux, React
- Developed a booking widget for Lanetalk customers from start to finish.
- Integrated Stripe payment method in the booking widget.
- Created a scheduling system in the dashboard with FullCalendar.
- Contributed to the development of groups, pricing, and more in the dashboard.
- Contributed to the setup of pipelines using GitLab and Docker.
Senior Web Developer2018 - 2018Growflow.ai
Technologies: Git, Laravel, WordPress, Keen.io, GraphQL, Redux, React
- Developed an email and popup builder.
- Developed an AI rule creator in the dashboard.
- Developed a script to be integrated with WordPress and more for executing rules created by an AI.
- Contributed to the development of the back end based in Laravel.
- Contributed to the development of authentication, site management, and more.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2018Keyo, Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Git, PostgreSQL, Express.js, Redux-saga, Redux, React
- Developed the API and front end for the dashboard.
- Created listings and individual listing pages.
- Created an API to fetch location data from Yelp to display in the listings.
- Created an API to fetch data from Google sheets to display in the dashboard.
- Contributed to the development of responsive pages.
Senior React and React Native Developer2018 - 2018Inquirr, Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Git, Cloud Firestore, Redux-saga, Firebase, Redux, React
- Created the initial MVP of the product.
- Implemented Firebase authentication.
- Used Firestore to create and fetch live events.
React Native Developer2018 - 2018Panacea Biotech (via Toptal)
Technologies: Reselect, Redux-saga, Redux, React, React Native
- Developed the meal plan workflow part of application.
- Built the recipe search and details part of the application.
- Created the doctor search and profile part of the application.
- Reviewed code, refactored the codebase, and more.
Web Developer2017 - 2017Bounty0X
Technologies: ECMAScript (ES6), Reselect, Redux-saga, Redux, React
- Created a login/register/profile management system with multiple roles.
- Created a bounty creation/update/delete management system for admins.
- Created a response submission/edit/delete management system for users.
- Added bounty search, filters, and more for bounties.
- Optimized page performance to be loaded in less than two secconds.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2017Yewno (via Toptal)
- Developed a full-featured front-end framework for a search engine from scratch to production using React and Redux.
- Optimized the performance of the search engine to load the website within two seconds.
- Used D3.js to create an advanced data visualization of the records.
- Developed a custom and fully responsive WordPress theme to display about the company, products features, testimonials, and more.
Full-stack Engineer2016 - 2016Ylopo (via Toptal)
Technologies: Jira, Git, Express.js, Flux, React
- Added saved searches after login.
- Created an expired listing details page.
- Implemented Wishpond in the main website.
- Implemented the Handraiser block to be sticky when the user scrolls the page.
- Participated in various refactors of the codebase.
Software Engineer2014 - 2016Samsung R&D Institute India, Delhi
- Contributed to the development of a server-side API for B2B TV.
- Developed the front end of the admin panel to manage the TV using AngularJS.
Intern Web Dveloper2013 - 2013Invincible Arts
- Developed an OAuth authentication module to integrate with a social network for sports followers.
- Improved the basic authentication implemented on the server side of the social network.
- Implemented a user stats module for the social network.