- Software Engineer2017 - 2017Mix Telematics (Contract)
Technologies: C#, .NET, TypeScript, AngularJS, HTML, CSS
- Supported services for work previously created, using a combination of C#, AngularJS, and TypeScript.
- Senior Software Engineer2014 - 2017Kocomojo (via Toptal)
- Built a back-end administrative user interface for distribution of in-app experiences using AngularJS, communicating with a JSON-based REST API.
- Built a web-based WYSIWYG visual designer (Kococonnect) for mobile applications and embedded mobile experiences using React, React Redux, and TypeScript.
- Built a mobile application host for experiences created by WYSIWYG Experience Editor using React Native and TypeScript.
- Devised and implemented the WYSIWYG Experience Editing Platform.
- Senior Software Developer2013 - 2015MiX Telematics
- Created a framework for rapid enterprise application development.
- Facilitated the ground-up rebuild of the company's flagship product.
- Created reusable web-based components for the visualization of vehicle locational data.
- Created reusable web-based components for the loading and display of large amounts of data.
- Created a method for building a web application up from discrete and self-contained modules.
- Created an inversion of control framework for the purposes of simplifying module interdependency.
- Software Developer/.NET Architect2011 - 2012Liquorice Africa
- Rebuilt the corporate web presence from the ground up for clients.
- Specified the architecture of client-facing infrastructure for .NET-based clients.
- Facilitated the definition of deployment processes for clients.
- Created API infrastructure for loan interest and amortisation scheduling.
- Integrated software with client CRM systems.
- Software Developer2004 - 2009Web Africa Networks
Technologies: C#, .NET, ASP.NET, HTML, SQL
- Developed a platform for subscriber invoicing and billing.
- Built a large-scale authentication platform for internet subscribers.
- Built a plugin-based distributed transaction processing system for managing the setup and teardown of subscriptions.
- Built client-facing reporting and management facilities.
- Managed the internal software development team.