Software Developer2017 - PRESENTIress
Technologies: Python, Backbone, ES6, ReactJS, Redux, Git, Webpack, Immutable
- Contributed to a revamp of the portfolio management experience on the software which is a written in Backbone, Redux, Immutable, and React.
- Added progressive web app capabilities to the new revamped product.
- Fixed bugs and adding new REST apis in Python for the business logic.
Technology Consultant2016 - 2017Deloitte
Technologies: AngularJS, ReactJS, D3, ES6, HTML5, SQL, NodeJS, MongoDb, Grunt, Git
- Developed a dataflow modeler which is a drag and drop UI tool to generate complex business dataflows, which were fed as input to our APIs to pull out data.
- Created supply chain analytics dashboard Inveritas which has filtering, drill down and various capabilities.
- Contributed to homegrown charting library based on C3.js and AngularJS. Extensive unit testing was added on Jasmine and build system consisted of Grunt.js and Jenkins.
- Wrote a number of SQL procedures which incorporated SQL business rules.
- Management of users and storage of dataflow was done on NodeJS and MongoDb.
Associate Software Developer2014 - 2016SAP Labs
- Created a graphic modeler of OData model. Optimized the performance of the rendering logic by making sure it renders in a tiled manner instead of processing the complete diagram which was initially processed.
- Took up internal hobby projects within the company.
- Wrote an XML Sax parser to read the custom attributes with an extensive unit test coverage on Qunits.
- Occasionally configured the build pipeline which consisted of Git and Jenkins.
Systems Engineer2012 - 2014Infosys
Technologies: AngularJS, SQL, NodeJS, HTML5, CSS3
- Created a professional networking platform using AngularJS.
- Wrote SQL procedures to churn out reporting numbers of the usage stats of the professional network.
- Made an eLearning portal with a very rich user experience. It consisted of different content types such as HTML Docs, PDF, videos, quizzes, and word documents. This was made responsive and mobile compatible.
- Wrote apis in NodeJS and tracked user progress in MongoDb.