Senior Full-stack Developer2021 - PRESENTAtlassian
Technologies: React, AWS, Java 8, TypeScript 3, Next.js, Gatsby, Jest
- Served as part of the team in charge of managing the search UI component for Jira and Confluence. The team has strict SLOs to which we adhere and a very controlled deployment process. We ensure that the code of best quality gets to the customer.
- Contributed with my team to the development of the search component that talks to microservices that are predominantly written in Java. This service, which is deployed in multiple regions, is owned by my team.
- Led projects that enabled the integration of multiple products inside the search component and re-architected the UI flows for a performant and reusable code.
Software Developer2018 - 2020Atlassian
Technologies: Webpack, TypeScript, React, Dropwizard, Java
- Contributed actively to various features in Java and React that got shipped with the Jira service desk between v4.5 and v4.8, the fastest growing product of Atlassian.
- Added a webpack and TS pipeline into a module of Jira and re-wrote the users and roles page in the in-house Atlaskit library that got shipped in Jira v8.6.
- Dealt at length with accessibility issues with Jira and JSD.
- Refactored the complete code around coda hale metrics in Java 8 to publish metrics to SignalFx for the service that powers up the search of Confluence and Jira to get a 100% visibility of reliability and latency experienced by the customers.
- Contributed to the development of the UI components in TypeScript, involved in search of top navigation of Confluence and Jira Cloud products.
Software Developer2017 - 2018Iress
Technologies: Immutable.js, Webpack, Git, Redux, React, ECMAScript (ES6), Backbone.js, Python
- Contributed to a revamp of the portfolio management experience on the software which is a written in Backbone, Redux, Immutable, and React.
- Added progressive web app capabilities to the new revamped product.
- Fixed bugs and added new REST APIs in Python for the business logic.
Technology Consultant2016 - 2017Deloitte
Technologies: Git, Grunt, MongoDB, Node.js, SQL, HTML5, ECMAScript (ES6), D3.js, React, AngularJS
- Developed a dataflow modeler which is a drag and drop UI tool to generate complex business dataflows, which were fed as input to our APIs to pull out data.
- Created supply chain analytics dashboard Inveritas which has filtering, drill-down, and various capabilities.
- Contributed to homegrown charting library based on C3.js and AngularJS. Extensive unit testing was added on Jasmine and the build system consisted of Grunt.js and Jenkins.
- Wrote a number of SQL procedures which incorporated SQL business rules.
- Set up the management users and storage of dataflow in NodeJS and MongoDB.
Associate Software Developer2014 - 2016SAP Labs
- Created a graphic modeler of OData model. Optimized the performance of the rendering logic by making sure it renders in a tiled manner instead of processing the complete diagram which was initially processed.
- Took up internal hobby projects within the company.
- Wrote an XML Sax parser to read the custom attributes with an extensive unit test coverage on Qunits.
- Occasionally configured the build pipeline which consisted of Git and Jenkins.
Systems Engineer2012 - 2014Infosys
Technologies: CSS3, HTML5, Node.js, SQL, AngularJS
- Created a professional networking platform using AngularJS.
- Wrote SQL procedures to churn out reporting numbers of the usage stats of the professional network.
- Made an eLearning portal with a very rich user experience. It consisted of different content types such as HTML Docs, PDF, videos, quizzes, and word documents. This was made responsive and mobile compatible.
- Wrote APIs in NodeJS and tracked user progress in MongoDB.