Verified Expert in Engineering
React, C#, Azure, Visual Studio, Windows
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a case management system used by court systems throughout the Southeastern United States.
Various Projects and Engagements
- Developed various scalable single-page applications using MVVM patterns with secure, robust server-side elements.
- Managed the hosting environments and planned architecture to support development objectives.
- Used multiple issue tracking tools as required to document development progress and current product status with respect to known bugs and features.
Director of Software and Technology
- Developed a case management system used by court systems across several states.
- Held responsibility for managing a small team of developers.
- Managed the development process at all levels, including, but not limited to, DevOps, bug and issue tracking, planning, architecture, development, and deployment.
Georgia Southwestern State University
- Developed and maintained the university website and various web services.
- Processed and adjudicated requests and provided support for roughly 40 product stakeholders.
- Managed and executed all development efforts as the sole developer.
Knockout (Knockout.js), .NET Core, .NET, Aurelia
React, jQuery, Google Maps API, Node.js
Windows, Azure, Xamarin
SQL Server DBA, MySQL
Xamarin.Forms, Software Development, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Single-page Applications (SPA), Front-end, Algorithms, Data Structures
Master's Degree in Computer Science
Georgia Southwestern State University - Americus, GA
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring